Down

Special One Percent

 

That night.

DBSK’s house.

Junsu is watching SNSD performed Hoot in the television at the living room. He has once said that he had a soft spot for the leader of SNSD, whom he said looks like his current crush. After that, he goes into the dance studio upstairs to practice Hoot’s dance steps.  “Just for fun” he said.

Yoochun is out dating with a girl name Minyoung. He promised to be back before dinner time.

Jaejoong is currently cooking dinner in the kitchen with the help of DBSK’s mighty leader- the latter is forced to help the former because Jaejoong said “it’s getting lonely in the kitchen”.

Changmin, who is upstairs earlier in his room watching English movies, went downstairs to grab some snacks when he stopped momentarily on his tracks once he sees a shocking scene unfolded in front of him in the kitchen.

Jaejoong and Yunho are wearing couple aprons- Jaejoong’s is pink while Yunho wears the blue one – and they are standing in front of the kitchen stove side-to-side as if they are husband and wife. What’s even more shocking is that Jaejoong is holding the ladle used to stir a whitish liquid in the cooking pot while Yunho, he.is.currently..that.ladle. Changmin gaped.

Dirty thoughts. Yunho.  Jaejoong. YunJae. Dirty thoughts…..

Changmin’s brain is jam-packed with the newfound information that he almost didn’t hear Yunho’s reply to Jaejoong.

“It’s too salty”.

Changmin’s face turned pale and he looks like he’s about to get a heart attack. He leaned on the kitchen wall for support.

Too much information…. Really dirty thoughts….. Too much…

His throat is dry. Changmin gulps in his own saliva.

He breathes in and out loudly, trying to get oxygen into his brain. However, his act didn’t go unnoticed by his hyungs.

“Changmin! gwenchana?”  Jaejoong was the first to reach him and he guides the motionless Changmin to sit at the dining table in the kitchen. “Yah, what happened to you?”  Yunho asked while patting Changmin’s back gently.

After a while, Changmin finally regained back his consciousness and the motherly-Jaejoong puts his hand on Changmin’s forehead to ensure that he is not suffering from a fever.

Changmin stares wide-eyed at both Jaejoong and Yunho and he didn’t fail to notice that both of their hands are on his face and back.

Those hands….

Those hands….

Those.freaking.dirty.hands….

“Uwahhhh!!!!! Stay away from meeee!! “ Changmin jumps out from the chair he was sitting and runs to the far most corner of the kitchen, besides the refrigerator to take cover. “Don’t touch me!” He barked at his hyungs.

“Yah Changmin! What’s with you all of a sudden?” Jaejoong yelled back, obviously annoyed by Changmin’s behavior. Yunho just stood there, wondering the same thing.

“I know what you guys did! You guys are gross! Why did you put your.. your…your ‘thing’ in the cooking pot huh? I cook ramen in those pots!!”

“What ‘thing’ are you talking about? That’s chicken stew in the pot Changmin. Are you sure you’re all right? Do you want to see a doctor?” Jaejoong slowly walks towards Changmin.

“I said DON’T COME NEAR ME! I’m warning you!” Changmin opens the refrigerator door and takes cover behind it.

Jaejoong chuckled seeing Changmin’s terrified face. It’s not every day he could see the giant maknae freaked out over nothing. Jaejoong walks slowly towards Changmin like a cat walking towards its prey. His eyes are gleaming with mischievousness.

“I’m warning you! I had a weapon!” When Changmin sees that Jaejoong is not going to stop in his tracks, he grabbed the nearest thing that he could reach in the refrigerator and throws it at Jaejoong.

“Arrgghh….”  Jaejoong groaned.

“ YES! BULLSEYE!” Changmin shouted in glee but paused when he caught the sight of the green limpy vegetable hanging on Jaejoong’s head.

Just a darn piece of vegetable, it won’t even knock out a 5 year old. Smooth Changmin, smooth.

Before he could even have a chance to plan his next move, a pair of strong muscular hands grabbed his arms from behind. “Gotcha”  Yunho smirked.

Damn, I’m trapped. I can’t get out. Uwaaa… what are they going to do to me? Omma, please help your son right here…he’s been surrounded by gays They are gonna turn him gay too…..or worse. UWAAAAA Changmin un-silently prayed in his heart.

“Good job Yun. Now now Changmin, what is it that you have against my chicken stew, hmmm?”

“It’s NOT chicken stew. DEFINITELY NOT. You can’t even call that ‘thing’ a food”  Changmin blurted.

“But IT IS chicken stew. Even Yunho tasted it. Right Yun?”

“Yep”  Yunho nodded, his arms are still holding the helpless Changmin.

“ITS NOT! ITS NOT! ITS NOT! There’s no way that thing is a food. You can’t categorize it on the same level as my true love. I don’t eat that kind of stuff. I’ve heard of people eating it but I care too much about my taste buds to even give it a shot. I won’t ever eat that kind of stuff. Neve-

Changmin stopped his rants momentarily when Jaejoong pours a whole ladle of the ‘chicken stew’ into his mouth. After that he clamped Changmin’s mouth with his hands so that Changmin will drink all the liquid down.

God, I feel like regurgitating…..Their ‘thing’ is in my mouth…… Changmin unwillingly swallow some of the hot liquid.

Their ‘thing’…..

Their ‘thing’……

Their ‘thing’ actually tasted good. 

Changmin gulped down all the excess liquid. “So, how does it taste?” Jaejoong looks at him intently.

“It tastes like chicken” Changmin stated flatly.

“Duh…. Cause it is chicken stew you pabo-yah!” Jaejoong hit him at the head with the ladle hardly while Yunho releases his strong grip. Changmin rubbed his head slightly.

“But…but I thought that…you guys….doing stuff……. what ARE you guys actually doing in the kitchen?”

“We were cooking stew”  Yunho said simply.

“But why the matching couple apron?” Changmin had to asked.

“A girl named Tiffany gave it to us this morning. She said “Long Live Yunjae FOREVER!!”. She even gave us a matching couple mugs before she runs back to her class. See?”  Jaejoong showed Changmin the mugs hanging on the cabinet.

“So what you were trying to say is, you guys were cooking chicken stew with matching couple outfits-

-before you came in out of nowhere looking like an old man with a heart attack” Jaejoong cut off Changmin’s sentence.

“Hmm. Are you guys gay?”

“What??!”  Both of the hyungs shout at the maknae.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Changmin pouted while still rubbing his sore head. “Sheesh…it’s just a question. They don’t need to get all defensive and everything. They even hit my head. What if I get stupid after this? How can I attract girls then?”

“You’re lucky they didn’t hit your face”  Yoochun replied while checking his current schedule in his phone. Hmmm… a date with Yoona on Friday and Gahee on Saturday sounds fun. Should he add Boa on Sunday too? Hmmm…

“You’re not helping Chun-chun”  Changmin rolled back and forth slowly on his bed while hugging his giant teddy bear, Minnie, a birthday gift from his Omma last year. “They’re mean. Me don’t like them anymore”  Changmin said in a childlike voice, a pout is still apparent on his handsome face.

Yoochun throws a pillow at Changmin’s face but misses his target by half an inch.” Stop.acting.cute. It’s disgusting”  Ignoring the maknae’s protest, he continues “What did you said that made them hit you anyway?”

“……….Nothing. Just some……random stuff” Changmin muttered while scratching his itchy head. Yoochun raised his eyebrow but said nothing. Man, how many days did I last shampooed my hair? Changmin picks the dandruff that falls onto his shoulders and looks intently at it. “This is a big one” he mumble silently.

“Oit. Changmin”  Yoochun called him and the maknae looks up. “Chun-chun, you’re smirking. Do you know that one of your nostrils looks a lot bigger than the other when you do that?”

A *Bam* followed by a single “OUCH!!” could be heard. Yoochun didn’t miss his target this time.

“Boo-yah!”  Yoochun screams in glee. Changmin stands up and smack the pillow at Yoochun’s head, HARD. “Right back at cha” Changmin sneered.

Yoochun his head slightly. “Yah… I wanna ask you about that fight you had in the café this morning. You know, the fight with the short-haired girl”.

“Ouh….Yeah…I’ve forgotten all about it already. Why?” Changmin bites his lower lip for lying. Actually, he didn’t forget anything. Instead, his mind has been replaying the same image over and over again ever since he comes home after school, oh you know, the image of a certain girl sleeping so cutely in the detention class. Yep, that one right there.

“Did you get her number?” Yoochun wiggles his eyebrows. “ No. Why would you even want her number? She’s weird and crazy. You better stay away from her” Changmin said jokingly, however his inside feels a bit strange all of a sudden.

“You’re kidding me right? But seriously, she’s got one heck of a body. With those long beautiful silky legs and that tiny waist, perfect for putting my arms around - Changmin’s insides feels very odd right now, and he had a slight urge to punch his friend in the face, yet, he doesn’t know why.

Maybe I’m food deprived. That’s why my insides are churning up all of a sudden. Food. Yeah, I gotta go get me some food to eat. Then I’ll be okay. He left the bedroom hurriedly, ignoring the still ranting Yoochun about that weird girl’s wonderful body.

However, Changmin failed to remind himself that they’ve just eaten dinner half an hour ago.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The next day.

“Sooyoung!”

……….

“Sooyoung!”

……………

“Choi Sooyoung!!”

Sooyoung looks back and sees from afar, her BFF Hyoyeon waving her hands while running towards her. She stood there for a second, waves back…………….. and continues walking towards her class.

“YAH!!”  Hyoyeon grabbed her arm while still panting heavily.

“Why..(huff)…didn’t..(puff)...you…(huff)….wait…(puff)…..FOR ME??!!”

“I did wait for you. Didn’t you see me waving at you back then?”  Sooyoung replied.

“You only stood there for a second! “

“……So?”

“YOU COULD HAVE WAIT A BIT LONGER SO I DON’T HAVE TO RUN TOWARDS YOU FROM THE SCHOOL GATE!”

“Well, is it my fault that your legs are so short and you can’t keep up? You should drink more milk to be taller. You’re slower than a koala. Slow.poke”  Sooyoung pinch and squish Hyoyeon’s cheek while grinning evilly from ear to ear.

“YEEHHH!!!” Hyoyeon screamed with Sooyoung’s fingers still on her cheeks.

“Come on, Slow-yeon. Let’s go to class”  She ruffles Hyoyeon’s hair and dragged her unwillingly.

“Yah!! “

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Lunch time.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany and Seohyun decided to ate their lunch at the school garden today. Seohyun and Yoona brought their own homemade lunch while Tiffany waits for Sooyoung, who is currently buying their lunch from the café. Hyoyeon as usual, decides to skip her lunch but her diet plan crumbles to pieces when she saw the four boxes of hot delicious pizza’s that Sooyoung brought back.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon share a box, while the rest…..is in Sooyoung’s stomach.

“Ne, Sooyoungie. How’s the detention class with Mr.Hottie, Changmin yesterday huh?”  Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung while carefully braiding Seohyun’s long locks.

“He’s not Mr.Hottie, Hyo. That guy is freaky. You should have seen him in detention class yesterday. He’s not normal I tell you. Well, that’s a given, considering the fact that we got into the fight because he wants to snatch my pudding. You guys should have seen him”  Sooyoung then mimicked the way Changmin said “ITS MY PUDDING” to her friends and they laughed heartedly.

“But, seriously Sooyoungie. He’s a really good looking guy right? Look at his strong arms and broad chest. He’s quite tall too. If only I’m not a die hard shipper of Yunjae, I would have totally asked him out.” Tiffany exclaimed dreamily. Sooyoung snorted.

“Yeah Unnie….Tiffany Unnie is right, but I prefer Yoochun oppa”  Yoona sighed dreamily.

“Well, Changmin’s hot but I think Hyukjae oppa is better”  Hyoyeon said,while trying to act nonchalantly. However, the deep blush visible on her pale skin betrays her.

“Yonghwa oppa is nice too” Seohyun mumbled silently but Sooyoung heard every word.

Sooyoung smiled. Her friends, they look like other normal teenagers when they’re in love. She holds them dearly in her heart even though she bullies them a lot. For her, bullying them is her own sign of showing affection. Other people disapprove the way she treats her friends sometimes, but her friends know that she love them and they too, loved her back.

Speaking about love…..

She never had any experience falling in love with the opposite . Crushes? Yes. But they lasted no more than a month. Guys bored her too much. Boyfriend? Friend-who-is-a-boy, she got loads of them. But a boy-who-is-much-more-than-a-friend, nada. 

Sad? Not really.

Happy? Not quite.

First kiss? Nil.

 How can I get my first kiss when I don’t even have a first boyfriend as a result of not having any real first love?

Haizzz……

Yahh….

Cupid…..

When are you gonna shoot me and my Romeo with that love arrow huh?

You shoot other people dozens of time already. When is it going to be my turn?

Maybe your arrows are broken. Or you tried to shoot me before but missed your aim? Or you’re just too plain lazy to shoot me?

YAH!

YOU BIG FAT DIAPER-CHANGING CUPID!

Get your lazy up AND DO YOUR WORK!

DID PEOPLE UP THERE PAY YOU TO SLACK OFF HUH?

Stupid Cupid.

……………………………………..

Elsewhere….

“The girl named Choi Sooyoung. She keeps cursing me to shoot her with a love arrow” a cupid pouted at her superior . “What’s more, she said I’m a diaper changing fat cupid and she even said we were paid to do this job! Do I look like a fat cupid to you?”

The cupid looks like a grown woman, wearing a long pink gown but she has the typical equipment of a cupid,  that is the bow and arrow, wings and oh,minus the diaper of course.

“That girl? Her time is yet to come. But when she falls in love, make sure that she will fall HARD”. The superior grinned mischievously.

“Aye, aye captain”. And poof the cupid’s disappears instantly.

…………………………………………

Wow… it feels good letting out my feelings like that.

Now, time to rant about my handsome Romeo.

Romeo.

Oh, Romeo.

Where for art thou my Romeo?

Should I stab cupid with a dagger so thee will come to mee?

Ewww… Shakespeare.

Change.

Aaahhh…Cinderella. Prince Charming.

My kinda guy.

Yoo-hoo!!! Uri Prince Charming.

At what age really do you consider stopping by for a moment to whisk me off my feet?

Oh don’t worry. I’m not heavy, but my weight is the last thing you should worry about anyway.

Prince, you’ve gotta hurry.

Cause I’m getting kind of sick waiting for you….

Hmm? What’s that? Traffic jam? Your horse caught swine flu?

......

.......

Oi.

Prince.

You idiot.

If you can hear me, I’m not getting any younger you know. Best you stopped by now, when I’m still cute and cuddly, and not when I’m beautiful and y. I’m warning you, I might not like you in the future, cause by then, I’ll have the whole Korea at my feet. YOU GOT THAT!

Yah! Prince!

Did you hear me?!

……………………………….

Elsewhere…..

“AH-CHOOOO!!!!”

He wipes his nose with his handkerchief.  “Aishh… Did someone curse me or something….Ah- Ah- AH-CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“Aww… man! I sneezed at my yoghurt! “

………………………………

“Sooyoungie, wake up!” Tiffany shook Sooyoung’s shoulders gently.

“Hmm…wha….?” Sooyoung rubbed her eyes. She looks around her. They are still at the garden.

“Come on. Classes about to start. Wake up ugly princess!”  Hyoyeon snickered seeing Sooyoung’s confused expression.

“I’m wide awake Fiona. Don’t fret. I don’t wanna make you go Shrek at me for no reason” . Sooyoung replied back, not taking to heart what Hyoyeon just said.

“Come on, Unnie. Let’s go”. Seohyun and Yoona walks first leaving the elders behind.

“This kids. Tiff, Hyo let’s race. Last one to class is a rotten cheese!”  Sooyoung runs head first into the building.

“Aishhh…Sooyoung!”  Tiffany and Hyoyeon shouts at her simultaneously.

Meanwhile, one-floor  above….

A boy is sitting down by the window pane looking at the spot where our heroine in this story had previously seated.

“Sooyoung….” He whispered her name silently.

He has been stalking  observing Sooyoung and her group ever since they started sitting there during today’s lunch time.

 It’s been two years now, but no one knows his deep feelings towards the beautiful short-haired girl. The reason is mainly because people around him never thought that such a girl would catch his interest. Why would he, a well rounded perfect guy would like a girl that is so imperfect in many ways –from her short hair, to her dark skin, and her boyish and violent attitude- when he could have a dozen of better and perfect girls at a snap of his finger?

Well, that’s just it.

Her imperfectness seems perfect to him.

But the sad part is…..

His ‘perfect girl’ doesn’t seem to think that he, the perfect guy ever, is perfect for her.

Ironic, isn’t it?

Well, they say a true man never back down without a fight….

Therefore….

After months of stalking, gaining information, learning new skills and increasing my previously zero-level of confidence….

I’m all geared up to embark on a challenging brutal journey, that is to make Choi Sooyoung realized that I, Cho Kyuhyun, am the only perfect guy for her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Detention class.

Sigh…..

Detention is boring…..

Bae Yongjoon songsaengnim steps out of the class for a moment. He was called to the Headmaster’s office about a minute ago. Before he go, he said that he’ll trust us to behave ourselves “like normal civilized people”. Excuse…..ME. Do we look like animals prancing around in mini-skirts or something?

On top of that, thanks to my ultra-sharp hearing sensor, I found out that he locks the classroom door with a metal chain plus what could be sound like….a heavy iron padlock.

So much for trusting us.

I look around the classroom, trying to find a source of entertainment.

That girly guy, Ryeo-wood or sumthing, he is busy running away from Kangin, who is currently chasing him all over the classroom. Kangin said something about being finally free to have his revenge on Ryeo-wood for putting him into detention. They knocked some chairs and tables in the process when finally, Kangin was able to hold Ryeo-wood in the collar.

When he’s about to release a solid punch on Ryeo-wood’s face, he unexpectedly tumbles down to the front. Ryeo-wood who has no time to escape Kangin’s clutches, falls down too. With Kangin above him.

Well, you can probably imagine the situation right now. Small girly Ryeo-wood is being squished by the big buffy Kangin and the cold hard cement.

Ouch.

The surprising thing is Kangin didn’t accidentally falls down for any absolute reason. Someone pushed him.

And that culprit happens to be that weird girl, who is looking cutely innocently at the victims.

“Wow, I made you guys shut up real good huh?” She smirked.

Haa? What did she meant by tha-

(O_o)...........

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Readers, do you remember the time when you read animes, dramas and fanfics about two people fallen together on each other, and they kissed?

Well, both these bozos over here just proves that it can happen in real life too.

Their action is so a typical-Korean-drama-cliché-list-of-things-to-do.

-Drifting off to Changmin’s imaginary world-

(Changmin wears an imaginary glasses and grabs a pen and a check list)

My lovable readers.

Now, let’s review the situation together, shall we.

Well, firstly, in this not-so-romantic story of Kangin and Ryeo-wood, they did not like each other.(check)

They are unfortunately placed in a situation where they are trapped with each other; ie:detention.(check)

They fell down together, one on top of the other.( check,check)

Someone pushed them.(double check)

They kissed.(check,check and check!)

(Readers: KyaHHHHHH!!!!!KYAHHHHH!!!!!KYAHHHH!!!!)

Changmin walks towards the victims to have a closer look.

Wide-eyed expression.(check)

.......

Eh?

Readers, apparently there has been a mistake.

Kangin and Ryeo-wood did not, I repeat, DID NOT KISS EACH OTHER.

It’s more like Kangin’s huge mouth smacked Ryeo-wood's chubby cheeks.

Honestly, how could he have missed? Changmin shakes his head in disapproval.

(Readers: awwwww…… I want them to kiss…..kiss..kiss..kiss..)

Changmin straightened his back and cleared his throat.

Do not worry my fair readers. I’m the Romeo in this great fanfic, so I will have my share of kisses too.

With Juliet, I hope. 

Until then, we meet again. Changmin blows a kiss and gave us his mismatched killer wink.

(Readers: KYAHHHHH!!!!KYAHHHH!!!!!KYAHHHHH!!!!!)

 

-Back to reality-

Wow, even in my imagination the readers went Kyahhh---

Someone has got to ban that word.

Ryeo-wood and Kangin pulled away from each other a few seconds ago and the stand awkwardly far from each other. Their eyes look at everything and anything but the other person.

Why is it that everyone around me has to act very gay-ish lately? Last night is Yunjae…. And today is Kangwood…

DID THE GAY-ISM WORSHIPPERS WENT RAMPAGE OR SOMETHING?

The culprit, she just stands there watching Kangwood behaviour, a look of pure amusement crosses her face.

Well, never knew that she could be THAT evil.

Too bad.

I kinda like her like this. Hehe…

She must have noticed me looking at her with a goofy expression on my face, when she points her index finger at me and then points her finger down.

“Huh? Whats that supposed to- She grinned evilly.

Oh boy.

I’m next on her list.

I’m going down.

 

............................................................................................................................................................

Phew...long update....

Thanks for all your comments, You dont know how much I appreciated that....

Saranghae-yo....