What?

Special One Percent

 

“KYAHHHHHH!!!!!!”

“JAE OPPPAAAA!!!!! YUN OPPPAAA!!!!!CHUN OPPPAAAA!!!!SU OPPPAAAA!!!MIN OPPPPAAA!!!”

“OPPPPAAAA!!! SARANGHAAEEEE!!!!!”

“OPPPPPAAAAA!!!!PLEASE MARRY MEE!!!!!”

Ugghh….cant these girls be any louder?

“OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

How stupid of me. OF COURSE they can.

Choi Sooyoung woke up from the spot under the tree that she was sleeping and rub off the dirt in her eyes. She is in the school’s garden and opted to get a little bit of sleep for a while before her afternoon classes start. Unfortunately, the shrieks coming from the front school gate disturbed her deep slumber and she squinted her eyes towards that direction, trying to find the reason for the girls unnatural behavior. What she spotted next makes her inhale deeply and let out a big long sigh.

Dung-ban-sink-key.

Or was it Ddong-ban-she-ki?

. . . . . . . .Whatever.

 DBSK.

That’s what their fangirls call them.

Pfffttt….

Pathetic ,right?

Yep, thought so. Tell me, who in their right minds would call themselves after a dung and a sink?

Definitely not me. I would have probably chosen something cooler like…awesomeness or amazingness (is that even a word?).Or super-mega-extravaganza-breathtaking-person-to-be-walking-on-earth. Now THAT is cool .Hehehe.…

Okay. Enough bout me. I should head back to class now. The teachers cannot,i repeat, CANNOT start their classes without having my beautiful being present. They said they feel safe knowing I am in their class and not OUTSIDE where I can freely tear the school apart. Psshhh...teachers.What did I, a poor innocent student could have done to bring such traumas to them.

Sooyoung dusted some of the dirt that has got onto her skirt and pants. She picks up her schoolbag and walks lazily to the school front door .The screams of the fan girls keeps getting higher and higher as she gets closer to them.

She wonders how in the world those five guys could handle all that screaming when they are being trapped in a sea of fan girls. Well, they don’t look that comfortable either. One of the guys, especially the one who squeaked like an underage dolphin, he literally stuffed his ears with his friend’s school tie, whose hair is shaped like a broken helmet. The helmet guy looks like he could slaughter the dolphin on the spot.Meanwhile,the girliest guy in the group is clinging his arms into the big chest guy.They are being way too chummy if you ask me.Hmmm.....maybe they have a thing for each other.

Ewwww.BARF.Damn,I gotta stop myself from listening to Tiffany about these Yunjae stuff.Now its getting into my head.

.............(O_O).............

Hey,hey,hey.That last guy in the group.

Is he doing what I think he is doing?

He had his eyes fixed at a girls chest for quite sometime now.ert..

Eh.......whats that thing in her right hand?

Ah.....She's holding a beef flavoured bun which by the way is held dangerously close to her front.Well, that explains the stare.Plus the drool thats been dripping from his mouth ever since.

Sweet juicy beef, add a few slices of cheese,toss in some salad, wrapped in a dough and cooked to perfection.....

STOP IT.

Choi Sooyoung, focus.You have to get to class, remember?

Haizz..here goes nothin.

Sooyoung tried to squeeze herself into the front door, so that she can go to her class. However, it’s not an easy task since the girls decided that they should worshipped the guys directly in front of the school’s main door. After all that squeezing and pushing, she manages to reach the door’s knob. Whew, nearly there. When she’s about to twirl the handle, a girl ( and a big one at that) accidentally knocked her body thus making Sooyoung loses her grip. She falls onto the rock hard cement. Ouch, that hurts. She winced and rubbed her sore back.

Dang it.

Now they are making me mad.

Sooyoung stands up and gave a big mean stare at the girls. The meanest that she could muster.

The screaming seems to die a little as more and more girls noticed that they are being stared by a girl with a weird expression on her face.

Ultimately, all the girls shut up and stared back.

Meanwhile, the guys look at the situation with pure interest.

Sooyoung straightened up her back and cleared .

”I hope y’all suffer some serious throat damage with all that screaming”

She made some weird gestures, as if she was putting a spell on the girls, turn her heels and enter the main door forcefully, shoving some girls on the way in.

“What the fish-“

“Is she sick or something?”

“Her face is funny-“

“She’s the one that blows up the science lab right?”

“She’s interesting”

Automatically, all the girls plus the other four guys heads snapped back  and stare wide-eyed to the tall guy who spoke the last sentence.

“What?”