Kwon?

Affair

 

Jessica’s POV

Now It’s been 2 weeks since I received that “little” surprise, YS….. I really think it’s Yuri but….YS? Why?

Aishhh I’m still confused, so confused!

I take the paper and read it,again. I don’t know how many times I have read this already. But still….I’m not sure If I should go there.

 

Hi

Tokyo,Japan

27-07-13

20:30 hrs

Tokyo Tower

From:YS

 

 

Tokyo….It is not that easy you know? First you buy a ticket to Japan and then you just go to the Tokyo Tower and just stand there hoping to find all the answers to 100 questions? Tkss… It sounds stupid.

I can’t just go, no just like that, I need to talk to my Best friend. Tiffany, maybe she knows what to do. Because I don’t.

But even if this is from Yuri, why Japan? Why did she ran away from her wedding?

So hurtful.

Why did I fall for her in first place?

Why didn’t I leave Donghae before?

Why didn’t I told my father that I’m gay before?

So stupid…

I’m so stupid in love.

Yuri… What are your true intentions?

I know I hurt you before, now you did the same with me, sorry. But please Yuri…comeback!

Tears star falling from the corners of my eyes, I can’t control the feeling, I just miss her, so much. It hurts.

I need Tiffany right now!

 

*Pippuppip*

……..

T- “Jess?”

J-“Fanny!! T.T”

T-“Jessica? What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

J-“Tiffany, I-I….I need to tell you something really really important.”

T-“Yes?... What is it?”

J-“Well…You remember Yuri right?”

T-“Yes, You have talk about her before, why?”

J-“I….God, I can’t say it.”

T-“What? Wait!Do you…. Do you know why did she ran away from her wedding or where is she now?”

J-“Huh? WHAT? NO! and…why do you know about her wedding?”

T-“DUH! Because she is the daughter of the CEO of Kwon’s ?

J-“ Oh, yeah. I forgot about her being the daughter of an important person, sorry.”

T-“Yeah, so…?”

J-“So?”

T-“Yah! You called me to talk about something and now you forget about it?

J-“Ummm, yeah. I guess that the thing I wanted to tell you is a very complicated thing so…. I don’t know how to say it, sorry.”

T-“Ok, no problem. But please hurry, If you are saying that this is important I really believe you but burry! This is killing me! Just tell me now!”

J-“Okay Okay!”

T-“So???”

J-“I….I can’t! I need to be face to face with you or else I’m not going to be able to tell you!”

T-“Aigooo, So now you make me impatient, where do you want to met?”

J-“In the Starbucks near your office is okay?”

T-“Yeah, Sure. See you there in 30 minutes!”

J-“Bye Fanny! Thanks for your patience!”

T-“Yeah yeah, just get ready, I bet you still in your sleeping clothes. So just hurry”

J-“Sorcery! How did you know?”

T-“Seriously Jess? Sorcery? It’s because I know you.”

J-“Ohh! So…Bye!”

T-“Bye.”

*….*

Arggg I wasn’t able to talk with Fanny, I need to change myself now so I can met her.

 

 

 

I started to change my clothes, but of course I have take a shower before, I don’t like to go out If I don’t shower…. It is “iugghh”.

Anyway, I put myself something nice, I take my purse and my car keys. The keys of my lovely car <3

It didn’t take long for me to reach the place we were supposed to met. I park the car in front of the café. I’m so nervous! I don’t know how to tell Fanny that after all this years I decided to tell her that I’m gay. It is not easy And obviously it is more difficult to tell her that I cheated on Donghae with THE Know Yuri, a really famous woman. GOD! What have I done. But in moments like this I really need her advice.

I get out from my car and walk towards the entrance.

There she is, Tiffany. You will surely want her as your friend, her advices are just…like if she knows everything and if she knows how to fix them.

 

I walked to where my friend was.

-Hey Fanny!

-Oh, Jess, You were really fast! This must be really important!

-Y-yeah, It is….

-So? What is that important?

-First promise me that you won’t get surprised If I tell you the thing I’m supposed to tell you. Promise?

I show her my pinkie.

-Ummm Okay? Now you are scaring me…

She takes my pinkie with hers.

-*deep breath* Well, I will say it fast, I want to take away this weight that I’m feeling.

-Ok, I’ll try to understand.

-So the thing here is that….ImgayandIdidn’ttoldyoubeforebecauseIwasafraidandIcheatDonghaewithawomanIwasjustreallyscaredto-

-WHAT? Okay, I can’t understand you. Please go slow.

-Argggg! You didn’t understand even a little?

-mmm…..NO!

-okay okay,sorry.

-Oh God….Well, One of the things I was saying is that I cheated on Donghae and I-

-WHAT!? YOU DID WHAT?!!!

-SHHHH!!! Shut up!

-Don’t “Shhh” me!

-Sorry! I was nervous! Well, going back…yes, I did it. And you know that I never love him, You know that I marry him because of my father.

-Yeah, I know that. But what was the rest of the sentence?

-Fanny…I-I…

-Mmmm Let me do this for you, you are gay don’t you?

-WHAT!! Again, that was sorcery! How did you?

-Well, I was just guessing but hey! You just say that you are gay! I can’t believe it! But, to be honest I’m not that surprised.

-Yah!! I hate you *pout* But, why are you not that surprised?

-Well, remember that when we were younger you never like a guy? And you were always checking on pretty girls? And you-

-Yah! I understand! Just stop it!

-HAHA! So….who is the lucky girl?

-Huh?

-Yeah, you said that you were with someone while you were married with Donghae, so who is she? I bet she is pretty, I can’t imagine you liking that girls that look like boys.

-Of course no! They are not my type! She-She is really beautiful.

-Answer me! Who is she?

-K-Kwon.

-Kwon?

-Boa?

-No! not that Kwon!

-So?...mmmmm……No, It can’t be.

-……….

-Kwon…..Kwon Yuri??????

-………….

-GOD JESSICA!!!!