Who is he?

Affair

 

Jessica’s POV

-Goshh what was that?

I keep looking the envelope; can this be another ‘YS’ thing?

-Give me that!

Tiffany took the envelope of my hands and opens it.

-KYYAAAAAA!!!!!

-What!!?

-This is so……woooo lovely!

-What? Why?

-There’s an address!

-So?

-I don’t know, maybe there’s something interesting

-Let me see that! I took the paper from Tiffany’s hands

I start reading and saw that she was true, there was an address

 

Meet me at:

Xxxxxxxxxxx

At 11:00 am This Sunday

 

This is weird; this paper doesn’t have any signature like the others. I can’t find any ‘YS’ in here.

-What’s wrong Jessica?

-I can’t find the signature on this

-Maybe she is planning a really interest thing or maybe there is a guy that wants to you, I don’t know

me? She always sees the fun thing. Sometime I hate it and now I don’t think it’s funny.

-I’m not so sure about this Tiffany

-Why not? Just go! It’s tomorrow!

-Well…. okay. I’ll go.

*3 hours after*

I’m still not so sure about tomorrow, I mean…. without a signature? I don’t trust that guy.

But maybe this is my last chance to meet her; if ‘YS’ is Yuri and I lose my chance to meet her again I will never forgive myself.

I just miss her so much.

I already told my father and Donghae, I lost something important to me so If I don’t see her again, I will feel stupid.

 

God I need mental support for this. Yuri, why are you making this so complicated?

But If I go to that address, what would I find in there?

I don’t know how could I been such a fool, I waste my life living with Donghae and hiding my feelings. I hate myself.

 

 

 

Someone’s POV

 

-Mr. Kwon?

-Yes Mss Lee?

-Mr. Choi called to schedule a meeting with you, tomorrow at 11:00 am. He wants to make a propsotal of a new business. Is that okay?

-Yes, Thank you Mss Lee.

 

This is making me tired, but I promised myself that I would not give up. I need this.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

RINGGG

-Hello?

-Jessica

-father?

-Yes, I wanted to talk with you.

-I thought you hated me; you made it very clear last time.

-That’s why I want to talk with you; I’m so sorry Jessica

-Dad is not that easy. You don’t know how difficult was to tell you the truth. I was afraid of your reaction and I was right, you were disgusted.

-I’m really sorry Jessica, you are my only daughter and I thought you were happy with Donghae. In the position I’m right know I was afraid of people, I was afraid of what they might think.

-I understand dad. I forgive you……

-Thank you so much Jessica!! You just make me the happiest men on world

-Dad I have to hang up, bye.

-Okay, you must be busy right? Bye.

 

The truth is I’m not in the mood. I don’t want to talk with anybody.

 

 

 

 

*The next day*

Today is the day I’m supposed to go to that odd address. I’m really curious.

I woke up earlier than usual; usually I don’t wake up until 14:00 so yeah, I’m really nervous.

It’s 9 am so I have more that enough time to get ready.

So I turn to take a shower, after a short shower I get ready and wear my clothes, comfortable ones.

I take my purse and my car keys, I type the address on my GPS and start driving. The GPS says I will arrive in 45 minutes. I have enough time to regret this and go back home.

But I guess I don’t want to, after Yuri left I have been depressed most of the time. After all I don’t think I can’t take this any longer, I want her by my side. I love her…..so much.

After 45 minutes I finally arrive, it looks like some really expensive apartments. I get off the car and walk toward the building.

On the paper with the direction is the number of the apartment so I got on the elevator to the 7th floor.

I walk over the door and knock but there is no response so I turned the knob and for my surprise it was open.

I walk over a little table and I find a piece of paper with something written on it.

“Surprise”

Huh? Surprise?

Before anything I started to get dizzy, What’s happening?

I fall on my knees and saw two men in front of me, smirking.

What did I do? Why did I came? God

Both men started walking towards me.

One of them said:

-Surprise

After that I just see black.

I faint.

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

Jessica slowly is starting to wake up but she is tied, hands and legs also she have a blindfold, obviously she is scared to death. She is now inside a car on the back seats.

-Yes boss, we have her.

……..

-We are on our way.

………..

-Sure, no one saw us taking her outside the apartment. I’m positive.

 

Jessica’s POV

GOD What I’m going to do now?

Obviously I can’t ask for help, I knew this was stupid. This wasn’t one of ‘YS’ stuff.

I'm I going to die? Yuri……..

I’m tied so I can’t move and I can’t see a thing because I'm blindfolded. This is so scary.

I hear one of the men talking; I think he is talking with someone on the phone.

Where are they taking me? Are they going to me and then kill me?

Millions of questions where flying inside my head right now. I’m so sorry Yuri, I didn’t fight for you. But I’m too late, I’m going to die so does it matter now?

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

I’m sure Jessica is having fun right now, I envy her! My stupid boyfriend only talks about his job. How romantic Yuri is right?

 

Aishh that girl so lucky!

Maybe she is on a fancy restaurant now or….uuuu I don’t know but I’m sure that she is having fun!

 

 

Jessica’s POV

The man that was driving stop the engine and give orders to take Jessica out of the car, they carry Jessica and take her to a plane. Of course Jessica has no idea that she is on a plane now until she heard the turbines, Now she knows she is in big trouble and something really bad is about to happen. But what can she do? She is tied and those scary people are watching her.

After like half and hour they already landed so she is starting to get more nervous now, she is thinking ‘Where I’m I now? Russia? GOD!’

-Boss we are here, we are taking the girl with the others.

The others? So I’m going to be a e? This is not happening, I know this is just a nightmare.

-Well lady, we are taking you now.

I hear a man talking to me

The take me inside another car and drive me to another odd place.

-Here she is.

-Great, now we have to wait for more orders.

-Sure, Hey! She is beautiful right?

And then I felt a pair of hands cupping my cheeks.

He is going to me? I’m really scared.

But the fact that I’m going to be doesn’t scare me too much as the fact I’m never going to see her again.

A light and sad smile appear on my face while thinking about her, Yuri….I love you.

-YAH! Stop it! We can’t do that to the merchandise!

-Sorry sorry! I couldn’t contain myself, her skin is like porcelain.

-I don’t care, Just take her to that room and leave her there.

-Okay, okay.

I felt his arms carrying me to other place and I felt how he leave me on a chair but before that he untied me but he left the blindfold on.

After some seconds I heard how he exit the room and close the door behind me. Somehow I feel relieved. But why did he untied me?

I’m still scared so I slowly take out the blindfold and saw that I’m inside a big room, it is very beautiful in here.

-woooah.

Is the only thing that came out from my mouth.

I stand up and saw a man outside room, on the balcony.

He is looking outside so he didn’t notice me…. yet.

I’m still afraid but I’m curious too so I took all my courage and walked toward him.

I wanted to know who he is.

When I reach the balcony I walk slowly. I think he heard my footsteps so he turned around and looked at me.

 

-YOU! WHY ARE YOU….!??

I can’t believe that he is…….

 


 

Daddoonng! Who he is??

Enjoy this chap? Hope you do!

Welcome new readers! <3