The last time

Affair

 

Jessica’s POV

“Yuri, I want you to tell me about that thing”

“Okay….”

I take a deep breathe

“Look Jessica….I-I wanted to talk with you about a decision I made.”

“So..? What is it?”

“I’m going to..”

“Just tell me!

I want to know what is she’s thinking!

Yuri take a deep breathe, is she nervous?

“I’m….I have to leave you..I ha-“

“Leave me?”

What did she just said, I-I can’t hold my tears so now many drops are falling down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry Jessica, this is painful for me too but I have to go for the sake of both of us”

“What? For our benefit?”

I don’t want her to leave me, she is the only thing I have that keeps me alive! You know…I don’t love my husband, my parent are homophobic and I can’t divorce Donghae as much as I want to…I’m tied to this life.

“Look Jessica…I can’t keep things like this, This is hurting me so much…You don’t know how is being in love with someone that is married!”

“But…”

“I decided to accept my father’s decision about marrying SiWon.”

Marrying? This has to be a joke! Yes…Yuri must be kidding she would never do such a thing…no,never.

“This is a joke right?”

She looks really serious

“No Jessica, I’m not joking. I’m marrying him next month, being with you only when your husband is on a business trip is killing me, It’s my mistake after all, people should never fall for a marriage person, and you….you should never cheated on Donghae, He loves you very much, you are hurting him. So, I give you this, this is the invitation for my wedding, Donghae company is allied with the company of my father I have to give this to you….You can go if you want to, I’ll be waiting for you to be there. ”

Now I feel a very strong pain in my heart….This is just a bad dream, I’ll wak up and see Yuri sleeping peacefully next to me,Yeah…that’s right.

 

Now Yuri is walking away, I guess this is not just a bad dream, I look down and see a paper in my hands, I think this is the wedding invitation, Donghae is Yuri’s father business partner so I guess we are going, Donghae is going to just another wedding while I’m going to suffer….I was about to talk to her and tell her that I was about to talk to my father to let me divorce Donghae, I was about to tell him that I love another person….a woman, I didn’t care if he was going to hate me forever, I didn’t care if he was going to oppose the marriage. I just wanted to be with you,Yuri.

“Yu-ri…ple-ase, don’t lea-ve me….” I whispered softly while watching her walking away.

 

 

 

 

It’s been 3 long weeks since Yuri left, I’m feeling empty, like..there is no reason to live….She is not answering calls, messages or mails…I Think I’m selfish, I didn’t asked about how does she feel just staying with me when my husband was somewhere else.

Tomorrow is the wedding, I gave the invitation to Donghae, Of course he said we were going…I don’t want to go, well, at least I’m going to see her for the last time. “The last time” that sounds stupid…

 

 

Yuri’s POV

Jessica, my eternal unrequited love. I miss her a lot. I can’t do anything, staying whit her more time will hurt me even more,besides..It’s wrong to be with a married woman, right?

Tomorrow is my wedding with SiWon, he is a kind man, he is respectful and….well, he is perfect. But there is something…..I don’t love him.

Maybe if I marry him I’ll forget about my feelings towards Jessica, The most beautiful woman…the person I’ll always love. If I keep thinking like this I’ll never will able to forget about her, To be honest I don’t think I’ll be able to forget about her….ever.

“Hi, beautiful young lady”

“Oh..Hi SiWon”

“ready for tomorrow?”

“Of course I am!”

“Great, I’m waiting for the big day!”

I smile weakly

“Is there something wrong honey? You don’t like the dress, the flowers, the napkins?”

“I like everything! I’m just nervous.”

“I see….there is nothing to worry about, me the great Choi SiWon will take care of you until whenever!”

“you are so nice SiWon”

“Just for you!”

He is very kind, maybe my plan will work.

“Oh Yuri?”

“Yes?”

“I love you”

Those words…obviously I can’t say the same to him, for now lets just pretend..”

“I love you too Wonnie”

“Huh, Wonnie?”

“You don’t like it?”

“I love it!”

He walk towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead

“See you tomorrow soon-to-be Mrs. Choi!”

“Bye Wonnie”

 

soon-to-be Mrs. Choi? I remember that I wanted to say the same words to Jessica… soon-to-be Mrs. Kwon. That sound good,right?