I Just love you so much.

Affair

 

Jessica’s POV

RING

RING

RING

“aggggg”

CLICK

“what time is it? Oh, It’s 9 am already…”

I turned to see the person next to me, the most beautiful woman in this world, not only the most beautiful but almost the most kind and of course…cute!

I smiled unconsciously, I seriously have a problem if I want to stay like this, watching your face all day long, I just fell more for you. You are the person I want to stay with the rest of my life, You are the person I want to marry and have some babies with, Just watching you sleep make me really sad, watching you remind me about that, I really love you but…..

OMG! something distracted me from my thoughts, your cute sleeping habit! I love the way that you stick out your tongue while you sleep, You are so cute!

 

“Unvelievably cute!!”

 

I snuggle in her chest, I smell her, the chocolate smell I really love… God is so addictive.

 

“What are you doing?haha”

 

I suddenly heard the voice that I love so much, HER voice.

 

“Mmmm….”

“Sica, what are you doing all of sudden??”

“It’s because you are preatty Seobang”

“You’re prettier!!”

 

Yuri hugged me tight, relly tight. I think I can’t breathe now!

 

“Mmmmph Yu…r..i…”

“Sorry, sorry baby”

 

she looked worried but at the same time cute so I just smile at her.

 

“Seobang you are prettier and better looking!”

“This is making my love burn Sica!”

 

Yuri turned so she was on top now, I really love her but right now I just feel like…. Want to cry very hard, whay can’t she be just mine?

I can’t help it I love her so MUCH! Even if doing this is hurting me so much. I want to be with her…

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“This is making my love burn Sica!”

“Does that mean I have to extinguish it? Should I?

 

That means we have to surpress the fire…..

 

I really really love

This is killing me you know?  She is the person I want to stay with the rest of my life, She is the person I want to marry and have some babies with. I really love you but…..

I pressed my lips on hers and kissed her with all my love  hoping my pain to vanish. I know this is hurting me but I want to be with her so I don’t care.

 

RINGGGGGG

 

GAWWD that pone!

 

“Man….”

 

Jessica stepped out of bed quickly and answered the phone.

I look at her, she looks sad, watching her like that makes my heart ache.

 

“……Okay, I got it, see ya”

 

I know who was the person that was talking with Sica, it was HIM…. I really fell like dying, I wanted to cry.

 

“Was that your husband?” I asked

“Yuri,I…”

 

I wanted to get out as soon as possible, I wanted to run awar from this pain.

 

“I guess I should go…Where did I put my pants?. When did you say he’s coming?”

“YURI”

 

I felt she hugged me from behind, that only made it worse, I love when she hugg me but right now I want to cry so bad!

 

“Wait a Little bit more…!”

“A Little bit more….”

“I’ll go to your side soon..”

 

I wish she just run away from that guy and go with me but I know she can’t, she is too kind to leave him.

 

“Yuri…”

 

I kissed her.

 

“Sorry…”

 

At this moment I could not help the tears escaped from my eyes, this hurts.

I forced a smile, but of course Jessica started to cry too.

 

“Jessica I love you…”

 

 

 

 

hope you like it!! <3 <3 <3 :D

I'll try my best next time!!

If you, my lovely readers like this maybe I can write some Chapters....I don't know.