Finally

Affair

 

Before start reading vote for your favorite option!


 

Jessica's POV

I stand up and saw a man outside room, on the balcony.

He is looking outside so he didn’t notice me…. yet.

I’m still afraid but I’m curious too so I took all my courage and walked toward him.

I wanted to know who he is.

When I reach the balcony I walk slowly. I think he heard my footsteps so he turned around and looked at me.

 

-YOU! WHY ARE YOU….!??

I can’t believe that he is…….

-Why? You are not happy to see me?

-I..I

I can’t help my tears to fall and I breakdown

-Woo! Are you okay? Why are you crying? He said and kneeled beside me

-…..

-You don’t have to cry! Please…don’t cry. He hugged me

-I hate you! I said while punching his chest

-I’m sorry. He said and hugged me tightly

-Why are you doing this to me?

-I…..

-You don’t know how I felt when those men took me from that stupid apartment!

-I just wanted this to look like a movie, sorry

-A movie? A ing movie? Are you serious?

-I didn’t mean to-

-Shut up! I break from the hug and walked towards the door

-Where are you going?

-Out of here! I want to go home?

-Home? And how are you going home?

-Taking a bus, I don’t know!

-A bus? It would take you like 100 buses to go home!

-And why is that?

-Emmmm…..

-Goodbye!

-No! Please!

-I’m just going for a short walk, I need air

-O-okay

I walked outside the big house, there are lots of guards. I walked towards the street and just decided to keep forward but there is something that keeps bothering me….everything is in JAPANESE!

So I suppose I’m in JAPAN!??

What is this?

First I go to that stupid adrress, then the kidnapped me and made me thing that I was going to die, I met that stupid person again (I know I should be happy for that but I’m mad somehow) and now I’m in Japan?

What kind of day is this?

After a ‘short’ walk I decided to go back but there is another problem……all the streets look exactly the same! Oh God. How I’m going to return?

Stupid me, stupid Japan, stupid streets, stupid Yuri!

I walk for more that an hour and still the same, I don’t know where I am.

I stopped by a park and decided to buy something to drink. Yeah, those bastards at least left my money.

I bought….I don’t know what I bought everything is in Japanese. I hope this taste good.

I sit down on a bench near me and drink whatever this is.

I saw a man approaching me.

-Mss Jung?

-Yes, What now?

-My boss is looking for you.

-Finally!

I was tired of waiting

I walk with that man and I discover that I was really far.

 

He open the door for me.

-God Jessica! I was really worried!

-Me too. I answered coldly.

-Why so cold?

-I just….

-You are not happy with me around? I was expecting another way to receive me. I didn’t expect it to be like this. If you want I can take you back to Seoul and-

-SHUT UP STUPID YURI!

-Huh?

-I’m just confused! Why did you kidnap me, and why are you looking like a man? And…and why Japan?

-…..

-Why did you even ran away from your wedding?

-Let’s go inside my room, I’ll explain everything to you.

Yuri walked inside the room and I followed her.

-So? I said

-What’s your first question?

-Why did you bring me here?

-Oh, so we can talk with nobody around

-Don’t joke, You know that I don’t mean that.

-Sorry, I bring you to Japan because I live here now

-Okay, Why are you dressing like that? And why did you just disappeared from the wedding?

-I ran away because I didn’t wanted to marry Siwon, he is a great guy but I didn’t wanted to live thinking that you was there and I was married to a man I don’t have feelings for. And after I told my father that I’m gay he take away from me all the money and the support so I decided to come here an start a new business by my own. I look like a man because my father started to look for me so yeah, this is my way to hide from him.

-I see….but why you didn’t take me with you when you come here? Why? You don’t know how many nights I spend crying, I was about to commit suicide once, I was empty again.

She looked shocked, so she came near me and hugged me tightly.

-Sorry, I wanted to have enough money for all our necessities so I decided to wait until I had enough for both. I’m sorry If I take long, please forgive me.

I was crying on her neck, I stopped when I smell her sweet smell, the vanilla smell I love.

-I forgive you, stupid Yuri.

She smile widely. I giggle She stills cute

-Thank you Jessica.

-But Yuri…..

-Yes?

-You send me a paper about Tokyo Tower and some stuff

-Yes, about that…..I couldn’t wait until that day so I just simply gave orders to bring you here.

-Babbo

-kekke

-Yuri?

-Mmmm?

I broke the hug and look at her, with a serious face

-What’s wrong Jessica?

-Can you change your clothes?

-But why? Don’t you like it? I look handsome!

-Yes you look really handsome but Yuri….you are forgetting something

-And what is that?

-I like women….babbo

-Oh, I’ll change now.

She went to the restroom and came back as the beautiful woman I fell in love with.

-I’m okay now?

-Yes, much better

-Hehhe

-Jessica, I wanted to ask you something?

We both sit on the bed and look to each other eyes

-Yes?

-You already told your father right?

-Yes, why?

-Because after this months of being alone here I realized that I couldn’t stand another day without you. When we were in Korea at least I knew that I would be able to see you because Donghae traveled very often, even for 2 days but I was happy. After all the Siwon thing, I decided that someday you were going to be Mrs Kwon, that sounds good right?

 

I started crying because of Yuri’s speech, I missed her so much! Her face, her smell, her voice...everything.

-Yuri…I…

-Shhh you don’t have to say anything.

I grab her neck and kiss her slowly; I didn’t wanted this to stop. I wanted to stay like this forever.

We broke the kiss and look at each other while smiling.

-Jessica, I still want you to follow the instructions on the paper. About the Tokyo Tower.

-Okay. But you asked about my father before, what else do you wanted to know?

-Aahh about that, I wanted to know how his reaction was like? Because I want to marry you and I know that he is very important to you and you care about his opinion and I know that you won’t marry me if you father doesn’t want to, that’s why.

-Yuri, after you leave I started to care less about his opinion. When I told him he was very mad but yesterday he told me that he doesn’t care about my ual orientation anymore.

-Oooh great! I was worried!

-Yuri, When I wake up every morning whit Donghae next to me I felt like there was an empty space. I wanted you to fill that empty space  next to me.

-Jessica….

-Yuri….I want to wake up with you next to me, I want to have a family with you, grew old together .

-I want to do all those cheesy things with you too!

-Yah! You just ruin the mood!

-Sorry Jessica!