Wedding

Affair

 

Yuri’s POV

He walk towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead

“See you tomorrow soon-to-be Mrs. Choi!”

“Bye Wonnie”

Well….Tomorrow is the wedding so I have to be ready for it, But…There is something that keeps on my mind, Of course that thing is my lovely Jessica. I know it is going to be hard, being in the altar and watching Jessica sitting somewhere in the church, that right? But what can I do, My father asked me to do it and I can’t say no to him.

BRRRRR

I started looking for my cellphone, I know I leave it somewhere around here. Oh! There it is!

New Message

Uh? New message? Maybe is from my best friend or my father.

From: Jessica Jung

What? Jessica?

 

Look Yuri….I just wanted to say “I love you” I know I have hurt you, and…about the day at the mall, the thing I wanted to tell you is that I was a bout get the divorce and that I was about to tell my father I’m gay…Yeah I know, Jessica Jung the daughter of one of the most famous business man in Korea is gay? I’m sure he will kill me, But I don’t care. I wanted to be with you. I married Donghae for the same reason I think you are marrying Siwon now. You father told you to do it or I’m wrong? Don’t make the same mistake I did, please. I’ll still wait for you so If you want to be with me again just call me, We can make it work, Please Yuri. I’m begging you.

 

My tears started to flow as fast as I stared reading that message….Jessica, I love you too.

 

For: Jessica Jung

Jessica….I’m sorry

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

From: Kwon Yuri

Jessica….I’m sorry

 

 

Seriously Yuri? I just send you a long and complicated message and you only say “I’m sorry?” YOU!! I hate you!

“Sica….are okay?”

“Uh? Donghae? Ye-yes I’m fine”

“really? You look like a combination of sad, angry and frustrated.”

“It’s because of my father’s business, I’m fine…So don’t worry”

I fake a smile, I know he noticed it, after all he noticed I’m with him just because I’m looking for my father’s approval.

“A! Donghae!”

“Yes?”

“I’ll be leaving for today, I’ll go to my father’s office so I’ll be coming back a little bit late”

“Oh..Sure, no problem!”

 

I pick up my things, my purse and my car keys.

After a couple of minutes I arrived in front of a big building, I started walking towards the entrance, all the employees made a 90º bow, Of course they did, I’m the boss’s daughter. I just reply them with a smile, I’m not that rude to just walk away without even looking at them!

 

“Hi,Mrs. Jung!”

“Hi Nicole, Is my father inside?”

“Yes, let me take you to his office”

“No, It’s Okay, I already know the way to his office, It’s not that difficult, thanks!”

 

I walked towards  the office, I’m about to make something stupid, well, I already did something stupid, Letting Yuri go was something stupid. So how hard can It be?

TOCK TOCK

“Yes, come in!”

I open the door slowly, I guess that after all I’m really scared.

“Jessica! My beautiful daughter! What brings you here?”

“Hi Father, I wanted to discuss about something”

“Everything for my cute daughter, What is it?”

“Ummmm….”

“Yes?”

“Father I wanted to say…”

“First I want to talk about something, How are you going with Donghae?”

“Father..”

“You don’t have to hide it, If he did something wrong I’ll hit him!” He made the face of a protective father, you know that kind of expression?

“It isn’t about …..”

“Then what is it? He didn’t bought you the dress you wanted?”

“No”

“He didn’t took you to your favorite restaurant?”

“No”

“Then….I know! You want a pony!”

“No! I’m not 5 anymore!”

“Well, If you want one just ask for it”

“I’M GAY!”

“…..” Right now his face is priceless. I think he is going to make “BOOM” anytime.

“So, I want the divorce, I don’t want to live with Donghae anymore. He is nice and all that stuff, but I can’t love him, I’m Gay….”

“NO! YOU ARE NOT GAY! AND YOU ARE NOT GETTING DIVORCED!”

Oppsss… He is angry now.

“I’m here because I wanted to tell you, I didn’t came for your opinion!”

“WHAT? I’M NOT ACCEPTING THIS!”

“Sorry father….goodbye”

Well, Now I don’t care if he hates me, I just want him to know the truth, and the truth is that I’m gay, that simple.

 

I drive to the nearest Starbucks, I want a nice Green Tea Cream right now! After I bought it I went sitting on a chair near me…. I'm emotionally exhausted, Telling your scary father that you are gay is not that easy.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I can’t stop thinking about her since that message. Sica…I love you too but It is not that easy.

BRRRR

 

From: Jessica Jung

Yuri, sorry If I’m disturbing you. I wanted to tell you…My father already knows I’m gay. Yes It was difficult but his anger will disappear after a while right? If I did it you can do it too. FIGHTINGH!

 

What!!??? His father already knows? Is she stupid or something? How can she tell his father something like that it is not like I can go and say “Hey father I’m gay” “Yaiii My beautiful Yuri is gay!” *rose petals everywhere* Okay, That was stupid….

But is not that easy!!

I can’t tell him just like that and my wedding is tomorrow so…that would be stupid!

I can’t

I just….

Can’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*THE DAY OF THE WEADDING*

 

Jessica’s POV

I feel like a free bird now, telling your father you are gay feels good, of course, after the fight.

I look at my phone….No new messages. That make me feel sad, Yuri…please don’t do it, please.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

As soon as I wake up the first thing that appears in my head is her face….Jessica, you know my heart feel like burning. I feel a dagger in my heart.

But know I’m in the same situation you were at, I can’t leave Siwon now, I feel sorry for him.

Is funny isn’t it? Now we have changed roles.

Now I’m the one with a husband and she is the one that is begging. You never know how things can change.

 

I guess I have to get ready….even If I don’t want to, even If I want to call Jessica and say that everything is okay now, that we can run away from all the problems.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hi there!”

“Hi Bom!”

Bom is one of my best friends, so she is helping me whit everything, the dress, the makeup and …..all that.

“So…ready for today Yuri?”

“Yes. Coul-could you help me with this stupid zipper?”

“Of course! Everything for my bf!”

 

*After a couple of hours*

“So you are ready now”

“Do you think I look good?”

“You look amazing!”

“Thanks”

Suddenly the door opens.

“Hi! Bom,Yuri!”

“Yoona! What are you doing here?”

“Seriously Bom? Just look at the clock!”

“OMG! We are late! Hurry Hurry!!”

“You guys go first I’ll go in a couple of minutes!”

“Okay Yuri but don’t take too long!”

“Okay!!”

 

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s late It’s late!! I knew I had to go out earlier so I get to the church on time! Gosh!

It’s 12:00 already!

*After 15 mins*

Finally here! But why are all those people doing outside the churh?

I went to one person near me

“Excuse me?”

“yes?”

“What is happening?”

“Uh, about that….the bride is missing.”

“WHAT?!”

“ye-yes, everything was ready but then the father of the bride went out and tell us that Yuri is missing so…I guess the wedding is canceled”

“I-I see”

Yuri, where are you?