Sica....

Affair

 

I open my eyes…I Loked around, It’s just my room, I starting feeling sad when I remember about last morning, I know she loves me, Well, I hope so. She said that I just have to wait more but…I really don’t think she is going to break up with him, she is a very nice person, she is just too kind to broke his heart. So that’s why I think she is never going to be here…by my side. I know this is hurting me…this isn’t just hurting me….this is killing me. I tear scape from my eyes, I just…..

 

I want to feel fine again, Sometimes I wish I had never fall in love with her so right now I won’t bee feeling this way.

I stand up and walk to take a shower, I need it so bad, after I finish I walk to the desk and pick an envelope, I open it and saw 2 plane tickets to USA, I smile sadly, I bought them to go with Jessica but I guess she is not coming…..

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I was eating breakfast with Donghae, he is a nice guy but well….I’m gay so I can’t love him the way he loves me. I married him because I din’t wanted to disappoint my parent and also they are  homophobics so…yeah, they will never accept the fact that their daughter is gay.

 

We finish breakfast so I went to wash the dishes, Donghae kiss me on my forehead to say goodbye, he is going to his office, I guess he already knows that I don’t love him, sorry Donghae….

if it weren't for all the things that are stopping me…I…

Well, I can’t so what’s the point of dreaming about that.

I wanted to hear her voice, the most beautiful voice in the World so I pick up the phone and call her…

“Uh, Hi Sica”

“Hi Yuri…I just wanted to hear your voice”

“Is that true? You are so sweet Sica!”

Why does her voice sounds sad?

“Are you okay Yuri?”

“yeah….I was just watching a sad Dorama”

“Ohh. I see..!”

“I have to go now Sica..bye!”

“Bye Yuri!”

 

I didn’t wanted to end the call so soon….But she is busy so it’s okay.

Something is going on….I can feel it.

I spend all day long watching TV, since Donghae don’t let me work so “I don’t get tired” I have to spend all day here.

It’s 9 pm now so Donghae can come any time.

“Hi Jessica, still awake?”

“Oh..donghae! Hi!”

“Jessica I wanted to tell you, they called me again so I will leave tomorrow and I will be back in 4 days, Are you okay being alone”

Whenever he says this I’m very happy because I know Yuri is coming here!

“Don’t worry I’ll be jusy fine!”

“Okay, I’m going to sleep now, I’ll leaving early so I’m going to need some rest”

He kiss my forehead and go to our room.

I’ll send Yuri a message..

To:Yuri <3

Donghae will leave tomorrow so you can stay here with me, please come!

I’ll be here waiting for you!

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 BRRRRRR

I pick up my cellphone and saw a new message

From: Sica

Donghae will leave tomorrow so you can stay here with me, please come!

I’ll be here waiting for you!

Usually I am very happy whenever I read a message like this but now I…I don´t know but I’ll go anyway, I want to see her before…..

 

Maybe one last time won’t hurt, but still I want to see her.

 

To:Sica

Okay, see you tomorrow, for how long is he leaving?

 

Jessica’s POV

BRRRRRR

From:Yuri <3

Okay, see you tomorrow, for how long is he leaving?

 

She is coming!! I’m so excited <3

I’ll send her  a reply

 

To:Yuri <3

He is leaving for 4 days, enought time for us!

 

I now that someday I’ll not have the necessity to send messages like this so her because she will be my wife….someday….

 

For now I just have to be happy with this, calling her when Donghae leaves for some work Business.

 

Yuri’s POV

4 days?? Okay thats enought time before that….

I wish I din’t have to..but I have, If I don’t I’ll never be able to be happy,I guess.

I’ll make her very happy during those 4 days! If she is happy I’ll be happy too…

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the slow update... Hope you liked it! and sorry for the grammar mistakes!