Miss Kwon?

Affair

 

Jessica’s POV

I woke up happy for the first time in months, I never felt this ways when I was with Donghae This feeling is reserved for a certain girl… this pabo I love so much.

I stretched my arms and my happiness fade away when I found an empty space next to me, so I stand up and start looking for that pabo but first I got to go to the restroom.

After that one of the bodyguards that brought me here give me a box and he leave the room leaving me alone.

I place myself on the bed and open the box founding a necklace and a paper just like the ‘secret admirer’ ones before.

The necklace was so beautiful It was like… well, I can describe the beauty on my hands.

I took the paper and start reading

 

Her baby, Miss me so much in the morning?

Remember that note I gave you about Tokyo tower?

I hope you do because I want you to meet me at that place…

I will wait for you at 8:00 pm arasso?

I will be out all day, sorry I have some stuff to do and by the way I got

Something for you so you don’t fell alone, that thing is in the patio, take care of you and take care of my little baby ok?

And also I let you clothes with the bodyguards, they are supposed to give the outfit to you at 6:00. Hope you like it, I bought it from your favorite boutique; Chanel right? I know you love that brand kkkkk

See you at 8:00 pm!!!

-(Y)uri (S)eobang

 

 

Aigoo Yuri so cute, why does she even know I love Chanel?....oh right, she used to go shopping with me.

So take her of her baby? I’m pregnant or what?

Aishh what is she talking about?

I took a black short silk bathrobe that Yuri left for me at the closet.

I walk over the patio and found…well, nothing. Is she playing with me again?

Aishhh pabo pabo!

-Arfff Argffff

-What the?

I turned my eyes to the ground and found a little puppy.

-OH MY GOSH! You are so damn cute!!!

I leaned to the little and carried him.

I took a glance to the dog collar and found that the name of the dog was ‘Hani’

-Gosh you are so cute!!!!

I give Hani a kiss on the nose just to earn a on my cheek of Hani’s little tongue.

-I didn’t know that Yuri had a dog! I want to eat you! Sooooo cute

-arffff arfff

-Come one, want to go to the park? I bet you do!!

And hani just move his tale (Author’s note: Hani is a ‘he’ right?) because of happiness

-Come one hani lets look for your leash!

I went inside the house to start looking for some member of the staff to ask for hani’s leash. I walked inside this giant mansion with Hani running and jumping behind me.

I found a maid and decided to ask her.

-Sorry?

-Oh Miss Kwon! What can I do for you? *90 degrees bow*

Miss Kwon? We are not even married, Well.. I can’t blame the maid for calling me like that.

-Oh, I was looking for Hani’s leash, I wanted to take Hani out.

-Yes yes of course, I’ll bring it to you right away. You can wait in the living room.

-Thank you so much …..

-Narsha

-Oh, thank you so much narsha!

-Your very welcome Miss Kwon

After that she turned around and walked fast to look for the leash.

I walked with Hani to the living room and played a little bit with him when I saw Narsha standing next to me

-Sorry for interrupt but here is Hani’s leash.

-Oh! Thank you Narsha!

-Miss… are you sure you want to take Hani out?

-Yes….why?

-Never mind

-Okay?

-If you don’t mind I’ll ask the bodyguards to go out with you, Master Kwon is really nervous if it’s about you.

-Yes, sure… no problem!

-I’ll call them; they are not going to take much. *bow*

After a few minutes two bodyguards appear in front of me bowing

-Good morning Miss Kwon, we will make you company during your walk with Hani.

-Thank you, Can I know your names?

-Of course, I’m TOP

-And I’m Jaejoong

Both guys seemed pretty handsome and both have those mysterious eyes, like bad boys or something and obviously they were wearing suits so they were looking really good.

-Emmm…Miss I don’t mean to be disrespectful but are you sure you want to go out wearing just a bathrobe? Jaejoong said earning a light punch from TOP

-Mmmm, don’t worry I don’t mind and since we are only going to walk around the house I don’t mind wearing this.

Yuri’s mansion was very big and there was also this giant garden that almost looked like a small forest so I didn’t had to go far to take out Hani.

-Okay Miss, sorry for asking that kind of question before.

-Don’t mind

I put the leash to Hani collar but it was a little bit difficult since Hani never stopped jumping or trying to my hand.

-Ready! Lets go Hani!

-Arfff!!!

I walked outside the house to the giant garden and went around with Hani, he is a little dog but he is strong It looks like Hani is the one that is taking me for a walk since he was all the time running in front of me and I was running behind him, But I bet that the most funny thing here was the fact that the bodyguards were running behind me too, I think that we all look funny since I can hear giggles from the maids that were watering the flowers.

After Hani ended crawling me around the garden we went back home and I put Hani back to his patio and gave the bodyguards the leash.

I went to take a bath since I was full of dirt thanks to Hani, he can looks cute but actually he is very strong! Now I know why Narsha asked me If I really wanted to take Hani for a walk.

 

I spend all day long walking around the mansion or just talking with the maids for a little.

It was like that until TOP gave me a box. I didn’t knew It was time for me to change already.

-Miss, I’m sure Master Kwon already talk to you about this, when you are ready just let us know and we will take you to your destination.

I took the box and walked to the room, I open the box and found that Yuri bought me a beautiful Chanel and there were some heels too.

I looked at myself at the mirror

-Sh*t I look y.

But before I leave the room I also took the necklace Yuri gave me

It was time already so I went down stairs and Jaejoong and Top were already waiting for me.

-Ready Miss Kwon?

-Yes…

We walked to the car and TOP opened the door for me.

When I was inside somehow I felt really nervous, I don’t know what is Yuri planning to do…

 

We arrived at the Tokyo Tower and the bodyguards tell me to just wait there.

It has been 15 minutes since then, I was getting worried… but I think that I was really nervous.

 

After 5 more minutes I saw….

-Are you kidding me!? GOSH

I said

I was dying because of embarrassment!

Yes, I was happy but this is too much!

-Hey Jessica.

Said Yuri while approaching me riding a white horse!

GOSH So embarrassing!

But I can’t deny she looks really ‘handsome’ wearing that Salvatore Ferragamo suit.

-Yah! Kwon Yuri get down now!

I whispered harshly.

-Haha My Jessica so cute!

Said Yuri while getting down from the horse

-Why are you so shy?

-Because of that horse! Nobody rides a horse in the city! Except from police of course but… so cheesy!

-Wae? Don’t you like your handsome prince?

-O-Of course I do!

-Kekkk so cute. she said and pinched my cheek

 -So…my beautiful princess, I hope you liked your outfit

-Of course I like it…is Chanel.

-Kekke I’m glad.

-So why Tokyo Tower?

-mmmm, duno….

-Yah! Really!?

-Yeah, jinjja!

-Pabo!

-But you love me!

-Yeah I do…

-Jessica…

-Yes?

-When I met you my world brighten up but all that became a broken glass when I knew you were already married, when I thought you were straight… I- I didn’t care at first but little by little my heart broke even more until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I tried to understand that it was because your father asked for it and that you, being the daughter of an important person in Korean you had to be ‘perfect’ so it was impossible for me to be with you. I didn’t care if I could only Hugh you, kiss you, feel you when your husband had some business trip as long as I got to see you, as long as I can smell your strawberry shampoo. I felt destroyed every time I saw you and your husband acting like a perfect couple that made me think that every moment we spend together was all fake that It was just to fill the empty space he left when he was away.

-Yuri…

-But no matter if you were really playing with me I didn’t care, I guess that the love for you was so strong that I was blind but then I understand that I was only looking for an excuse to hate you so finally I could finally be free and stop loving a married woman so I stop hurting myself but guess what… I can’t stop loving you, I just can’t.

-Yuri…I..

-No Sica…

-What are you trying to tell me?

-Jessica, I mean Sica… please forgive this pabo and answer my next question.

-Yuri… I don’t want to leave you again, I don’t know if I will be able to.

-Sica, I’m not breaking up with you, It’s the opposite

-What?

I saw she got on her knee and I couldn’t believe what was going to happen.

-Please Jessica Jung… marry me.

-I…

My drops start falling and falling I was frozen; the happiness I was feeling right now didn’t allow me to answer. The only thing I could do is nod in response.

She smile widely and hugged me tight.

I always though that those proposals in movies were stupid, they always cry and stuff but right now I’m crying… funny isn’t it?

-I love you so much Kwon Jessica.

 

 

 

 

-Do you Jung Jessica; accept Kwon Yuri as your wife?

-Yes

-Do you Kwon Yuri; accept Jung Jessica as your wife?

-Of course I do!

She said with a giant smile on her face.

-You may kiss the bride.

That kiss was the most innocent and sweet kiss they ever give to each other.

 

 

 

-KK YOU!!! I HATE YOU KWON YURI!

-Sica just calm down!

-ARRGGGGGGGGG!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

-Just calm!

-NOO!!!!

-Sica you are hurting me!

-AAAAHHHH!

-…………..

-…………..

-Congratulations! It’s a baby girl!

Said the doctor and then he gave the little creature to the appa

-Oh my… did you listen Sica?

-I want to kill somebody…

-Baby It’s okay, It’s already over, look at our beautiful girl.

Jessica was really tired but somehow she managed to smile and stretch her arms asking Yuri for the baby.

-It’s really beautiful

-Remember the name we though in case we'll have a girl?

-Yes, welcome baby Yoona.


So... it's already over. Thanks for supporting this fic until the end and thanks for your comments.

Hope I can see you again in my new story. Please suscribe to it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/511317/sica-is-a-gumiho-jessica-jeti-snsd-taeny-yulsic-taengsic-girlxgirl

And I also looking for a kind person who can help me making a nice main image for the new fic <3

thanks guys!