Part 9

The Romance Between Us

 

            They did not feel it was late night. Taeyeon and Soohyun finally arrived at the gate of her house. They were looking at each other and smiled. That day they were very excited because they find the person they had been looking for.

            "Why we know where each of us now?" said Soohyun. "If I didn’t see your key chain, maybe I'll never know if you're my Yeon that I looking for."

            "And I probably will not ever know if you are my Hyun that I looking for," Taeyeon said. Then, she hugged Soohyun tightly, as if she did not want to let it go.

            Soohyun was surprised. However, he was not trying to let go of his arms. He let himself be hugged by Taeyeon for some time.

            "I wish I could have found you sooner, Hyun ah... if it could be happen..." Taeyeon said with a soft voice. She actually wonder why she dared to hug Soohyun, the man who is her best friend’s boyfriend. However, Taeyeon could no longer bury her own feelings. She wanted Soohyun to know about her feelings. Slowly, Taeyeon let go of her arms and stared at him deeply. She had decided to tell him. "I... I love you... I love you so much, Shin Soo Hyun..."

 

***

 

            Jessica and Tiffany were decorating Taeyeon’s rooms. That night they would stayed at Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon did not know about it. They purposely did not tell her, but they've asked for permission to Mrs.. Kim, Taeyeon mother, to stay there.

            "Where’s Taeyeon? Why she hasn’t go home?" asked Tiffany after glancing at the clock toward the wall in the room that showed seven pm.

            Jessica nodded, her face was grim. Suddenly, she remembered the words of Soohyun. "Soohyun said he and Taeyeon eat together after practice," she said to Tiffany. " Whether they have finished eating?"

            "Maybe Taeyeon’s in another place after eating with Soohyun," guessed Tiffany. She could feel the suspicion of Jessica questions and she did not want to make it worst. "Have you called Taeyeon?"

            "Not yet. I left my phone hehe... " Jessica said with a chuckle. Then, she felt pain in her stomach. Her face was seen grimacing in pain. "Fany ya... I'm hungry..."

            "Hungry? You haven’t had dinner?" asked Tiffany.

            Jessica shook her head slightly. "Please go with me to the super market! I want to buy instant ramyun and some food and soft drinks. Yes? "

            Tiffany did not dare to refuse her request. Finally, they decided to go to the super market after asking permission to Mrs. Kim. Tiffany frowned seeing the sights she had seen after opened the door of the Kim family. She saw Soohyun and Taeyeon were hugging.

            "Fany ya, why are you stopping there? Let's... " Jessica did not finish her sentence as her gaze fixed on the sight in front or her. Her eyes rounded and opened slightly. She was shocked by what she was seeing at. Jessica even more surprised when she heard Taeyeon’s confessions to Soohyun. She ran up to them, made them surprised by her presence that they did not realize. Jessica looked at Taeyeon and Soohyun with confused look, sad and upset. "What happened between you guys? Tell me!" she cried in front of them.

            "Sica ya, calm down!" said Tiffany, when she had being among them. She hold Jessica’s hand but second later Jessica let go of her hand with anger.

            "Sica... I..."

            "Leave me and Soohyun alone," said Jessica, suddenly cut off Soohyun’s word.

            Tiffany nodded silently and dragging Taeyeon to follow her steps back into the house.

 

***

 

            "I already know that you've been loving Soohyun..." said Tiffany at the time when they were in Taeyeon’s room.

            Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a frown. Of course she was surprised by Tiffany's words. She never said she loved Soohyun on others. Only she knew about that. "How could you know that?"

            "It's easy. I always pay attention to your attitude on Soohyun since you joined the theater club. And your attitude increasingly clear that you like Soohyun since you were announced as one of the players for staging later," said Tiffany. "I'm sure if you really love Soohyun because you look so happy when close to him. I've never seen you as happy as when you were with Yonghwa, your ex-boyfriend,"

            Finally, Taeyeon started to tell anything to Tiffany. About her love to Soohyun since they first met in their school. About feeling sad when she knew that Soohyun loved Jessica, not her. About feelings of jealousy when she saw Jessica and Soohyun making out in front of her. About her childhood stories. "Isn’t this fate? I mean, we looked for each other and we finally reunited."

            "But, Soohyun already has a girlfriend, Taeyeon ah. Jessica, our friend, is his boyfriend! How could you think like that? "

            "I don’t know, Fany ya!" said Taeyeon half shout. Her face looked tired and desperate. "I love him very much. I love him since he came home to help me when we were kid. Even now, I can’t erase that feeling, Fany ya... I can’t. Even when Yonghwa expressed his love to me at the time, I took it because I was desperate to find my Hyun. And our relationship only lasted for two weeks. I was ruin that since I was never love him." Taeyeon started to feel her eyes began to heat and then she began to sob. "Maybe I'm selfish, but I just want to know if I still have a chance to have Soohyun. I just want to know his feelings towards me. Only that..."

 

***

 

            "I don’t know, Sica..." replied Soohyun to Jessica when she was asked about his feelings towards Taeyeon.

            "Why you don’t know about it?" Jessica said half shouting. She certainly hoped Soohyun would say that he did not like Taeyeon. However, his answer made Jessica upset. "You like her? Tell me if you like her, Shin Soo Hyun!"

            "Sica!" exclaimed Soohyun with upset. He was not very fond of Jessica's attitude. The attitude that always discredit him. The attitudet hat always blamed him. Why did I ever express love to you? He thought irritably. "So what if, for example, I like her? After all, Taeyeon is a pretty girl, good, smart... why I should not like her?"

            "So... do you really like her?"

            "I did say for example! Sica ya, I really don’t know how I feel to her at this time. Don’t force me to answer it," pleaded Soohyun in a voice that sounded softer. Then he hugged Jessica’s body, tightly. "You're my girl, right? Do you want that I dumped you because of Taeyeon?"

            "Of course not," Jessica said softly. She hugged Soohyun more tightly, as if she did not want to be separated from him. Suddenly tears falling down on her cheek. Jessica began to sob. "I don’t want to lose you, Soohyun ah... I don’t want that..." she said.

            Soohyun sighed heavily. He Jessica’s back gently, hoping to make her a bit calm. "If that's what you want, just think of anything that happened today is never happened," he said. Slowly, Soohyun releasing his arms and wiped the tears from Jessica's cheek gently. He smiled at her. "Let's start all over again!"

 

***

-To Be Continued-

 

story updates! ^o^
 
I just realize that this story is too complicated, right?? too much conflicts OTL
 
and this story is the longest story that I've ever written! *O*
 
I hope you guys never feel bored when reading it LOL
 
happy reading! ;)