Part 6

The Romance Between Us

 

            That day, Soohyun and Taeyeon returned to practice dance together. Soohyun’s dance moves were better than ever. He also looked very excited. Unfortunately, Taeyeon felt the opposite. She looked listless. Her dance movement was not as good as usual. Soohyun finally realized it. He'd stop dancing and he made Taeyeon looked at him with surprised.

            "Why did you stop dancing?" Taeyeon asked later.

            Soohyun did not answer. He removed his hand from Taeyeon’s waist, then walked towards Taeyeon’s notebook which was playing the music. He turned off the media player.

            Taeyeon's forehead more wrinkled while looking at Soohyun. "Soohyun ah, what’s wrong with you?" she asked again.

            "You should ask that question to yourself, Taeyeon ah!" suddenly Soohyun shout at her with upset tone. His eyes stared at Taeyeon, he looked really angry. "What’s wrong with you, Taeyeon ah?" he asked in a voice which was slightly softened.

            "Me? What's wrong with me? I'm fine."

            "Not. You're not fine," denied Soohyun. "You look very different today, Taeyeon ah. You don’t seem excited, not happy... What's wrong with you? "

            Taeyeon hearts was pounding. She was surprised to know that Soohyun noticed her attitude. Of course she would not to answer that question honestly. Because actually Soohyun was the reason why she's like that. Taeyeon still silent, staring at Soohyun blankly.

            "Taeyeon ah..." Soohyun called her because Taeyeon was immediately silent.

            "I’m... I'm not feeling well, Soohyun ah..." Taeyeon replied, lying. She was soon sitting on a bench and rubbed her forehead.

            Hearing that answer, Soohyun simply approached to Taeyeon to check her health. "Well, you look pale. Should we end our dance practice?" he asked and Taeyeon agreed it. "I'm sorry I was mad at you earlier. I don’t know if you're not feeling well," he admitted. "I'll take you home, ok? I bring a bike today."

            Taeyeon nodded. Her mind was too messed up since she knew Soohyun’s love confession to Jessica yesterday. She did not resist when Soohyun guiding her hand, took her out of the room to where his bike was parked.

            "Hug my waist tight! I don’t want you to fall," said Soohyun to Taeyeon who was sitting behind him.

            Again, Taeyeon just nodded to answer his question. She hugged Soohyun’s waist tightly all the way to her house. Silently she wept at when she thought she would never have a chance to have him. Remember, Taeyeon! Soohyun loves Jessica, not you...

 

***

 

            "Soo Jung ah, how I look tonight?" asked Jessica to Krystal, who was assigned to accompany her in the hospital.

            Krystal frowned. Of course she was surprised by her questio and she also called her Soo Jung, her Korean name. "Unnie why? Why do you call me Soo Jung?" she asked.

            "Why? What is wrong if I call you Soo Jung? That's your name too anyway."

            "I know it, unnie, but... you rarely call me like that," Krystal said, staring fixedly at Jessica. "Why did you ask me about your appearance? Are you going out tonight?"

            "The condition of my body is still not that strong. I still have to lay down here, do I?" Jessica said, patting the mattress.

            "Then, what? When your friends visited you this afternoon, you didn’t ask about how you look. Why you... aaahhh... I know!" Suddenly there was a knock at the door of the room which was stopping her words. Krystal immediately jogged to the door and opened it. Just like what I thought! Her heart cried out excitedly after seeing Soohyun came and smiled at him. "Come to see Sica unnie, oppa?" she asked after asking Soohyun to enter the room.

            Soohyun chuckled and nodded in agreement. "You're accompany Sica tonight, Krystal?" he asked after realizing in that room only Jessica and Krystal who were there.

            Krystal nodded. "But, Mom would come here to replace me to accompany unnie. I must go to school tomorrow," she said. "Ah yes, please stayed for a while! I'll buy you a drink, oppa!"

            "Ah, don’t worry! I've brought drinks for us," said Soohyun, showing his grocery bags.

            "Waaa... thank you so much, oppa! But, I want to go out briefly to the super market. I wants to buy something. You want me to buy you something for you, oppa?" she asked and Soohyun shook his head, rejected it. "All right. How about you, unnie? You want me to buy something for you?"

            "Mmm... I want to eat fruit, Kystal. Buy me some pears and strawberries ok!" Jessica said then Krystal nodded it. After her sister left them alone, she looked at Soohyun and smiled. "Do you bring me a strawberry juice?" she asked to the point.

            "Of course! I buy a lot," said Soohyun while providing the grocery bags on Jessica. "How are you? Are you feeling better?"

            Jessica nodded firmly as she opened the bags. "This afternoon Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Kyuhyun oppa and Hoon came to see me. Their presence made me feel better even though I'm not fully recovered," she admitted, then gave one strawberry juice on Soohyun.

            “Hoon also came to see you?" asked Soohyun shocked after receiving the juice.

            Jessica nodded again. "Yes. Why?"

            "I never know if you are close friends."

            "Well, we’re friends since she and Hyoyeon are dating." Suddenly Soohyun was choking to hear that Jessica, made her surprised by his reaction. "Soohyun ah, are you okay?" she asked, worried.

            "I'm fine," said Soohyun after stop choking. Then his eyes looked at Jessica with a serious look. "Hyoyeon and Hoon are dating?" he asked then Jessica answered it with a firmly nod. "Since when? As my knowledge Hyoyeon doesn’t want a relationship with hoobae (re: junior), does she? Why would she want to be a his girlfriend?"

            Jessica looked at Soohyun with frowning forehead. She couldn’t believe that Soohyun just knew it from her at that time. "Ya! Shin Soo Hyun, where have you been all this time?" she asked in a disgust tone. "You know, almost all the students in our school know that Hoon and Hyoyeon are dating. How could you! You're her classmate! Anyway, so what if Hyoyeon and Hoon are dating? You don’t like it? You're jealous because Hyoyeon wants to be his girlfriend?"

            "Ya! Jessica Jung, what are you talking about?" Soohyun asked, sounding annoyed as well. "I’m her classmates, but that doesn’t mean I know all about her. You know, I was just surprised to hear it. I’m not jealous at all. Why would I be jealous? In fact I'm glad to hear it," he said. Soohyun paused, staring at Jessica with a look of disgust. However, seconds later he smiled seductively at her. "Or maybe you’re jealous of me because I was concerned with their relationship?" he teased.

            Uncontrollably, Jessica’s cheeks flushed. But, of course she would not admit it even though she agreed it in the heart. "What are you saying? Who’s jealous of you?" she asked in a nonchalant tone.

            "Come on, admit it!" Soohyun said with a chuckled. He was glad to see Jessica's cheeks were flushed. She’s cute! "Calm down, Sica ya, I won’t turn on any girl! Only you that I love," he said confidently.

            Jessica stared at Soohyun fixedly. Secretly, she felt relief after listening to his words earlier. "Soohyun ah..."

            "Hm?"

            "I want to be your girlfriend."

            Soohyun’s eyes rounded after hearing her words. His heart was beating faster with pleasure. He was staring at Jessica with a look of disbelief. "You want to be my girlfriend?"             Jessica answered it with a steady nod. Seeing that, Soohyun cheering and holding her hands tightly. "Thank you... because you want to be my girlfriend, Sica ..." he said.

            Jessica smiled at him, then nodded. "I love you, Soohyun ah..."

            "I love you more, Sica ya..."

 

***

-To Be Continued-

 

aaaahhh... I feel so sorry again for didn't update it again >__<

still, I'm busy with my college and stuff :(

please pray for me so I can update it faster than ever~

happy reading and hope you like it! :)