Part 7

The Romance Between Us

 

            A few days later ...

            "Tiffany! Taeyeon!"

          Tiffany and Taeyeon were surprised to see Jessica waved at them from the outside of their classroom. They rushed out of the classroom and cheered excitedly after realizing the girl who had to shout their name is a real Jessica.

            "Yaaa! Why don’t you tell us that you are able to go to school today?" Tiffany protested with a pout.

            "Yeah! You were really surprised me," admitted Taeyeon. "I thought I was daydreaming about you."

            Jessica just chuckled to hear the complaints of her friends. "I just wanted to give you guys a little surprise. I didn’t expect if you guys could be  really surprised," she admitted with a smile. "Ah, yes! Have you seen Sunny and Hyoyeon? I can’t find them in their classrooms."

            "We have not met with them. Why?" asked Tiffany.

            "I miss them," Jessica replied while chuckling. "Ah yes! I have good news!" she exclaimed excitedly.

            Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other, then looked at Jessica with a curious face.

            "What is it? What good news?" asked Taeyeon.

            "Do you really want to know?" Jessica teased with a smile.

            "Yaaa! Don’t tease us! Of course we want to know. Right, Fanny? "

            Tiffany nodded quickly. "Come on, tell us, Sica!"

            Jessica paused, staring at them. After a long sigh, finally Jessica replied, "Now I'm ... Soohyun’s girlfriend!"

            "HAH?!" Taeyeon and Tiffany exclaimed compact but with different facial expressions. Tiffany looked shocked, while Taeyeon looked confused.

            "I already know it'll be going to happen!" cried Tiffany, smiling happily at Jessica. "Sica ya, congratulations!" she said as she hugged Jessica’s tightly.

            Jessica hugged Tiffany's back. "Thank you, Fany!" she replied, then taking off her arms.

            "I’m also happy, Sica. Congratulations!" Taeyeon said softly, smiling a little. She was holding back her feelings at that time. Great sadness swept over her. Suddenly she felt her eyes begin to heat up. "I-I... I wanna go to the toilet for a while!"

            "Wanna us accompany you, Taeyeon ah?" asked Tiffany.

            Taeyeon immediately rejected it while shaking her head. "I-I can be alone. Bye!" she said then walked away, leaving them.

            "Since you and Soohyun are officially dating, when are you going to treat me and Taeyeon eat?" asked Tiffany on Jessica later.

            "I'd been planning. Take it easy! I would also invite Hyoyeon, Sunny, Hoon and Kyuhyun oppa," Jessica said. "Ah yes, were there a lot of things that I’ve missed when I was recovering in hospital, Fany? Like assignment or else?"

 

***

 

            I knew this would happen! I know! Taeyeon exclaimed with her thought while endlessly washed her face with water from the tap. Taeyeon cried. Her sobs were quite loud. Luckily there was nobody in the toilet but herself. At least she could cry for a while.

            Why dont you just forget about Soohyun, Taeyeon ah? Why cant you do it? Soohyun loves Sica, he doesnt love you! Her thought said again. Finally, she stopped washing her face and slumped under the sink. She was still sobbed. And after she started feeling better, Taeyeon washed her face back and dried it. Oh my God... Taeyeon ah, you look terrible! She thought as she looked at the mirror. She walked out of the toilet at a rapid pace because of the bell which marked the lessons will begin already sounded tinny.

 

***

 

            "Your acting were very nice!" said Mr. Wooyoung to Taeyeon and Soohyun who just showed their acting. "And your dance movement also  get progress, Mr. Shin! Very good!" he said on Soohyun. Then, Mr. Wooyoung stared at Taeyeon and smiled. "Miss Kim, you have worked hard in training Mr. Shin, right?"

            Taeyeon chuckled while shaking her head. "Not. Of course not, Mr. Wooyoung!" she said. She looked at Soohyun, then looked back at Mr. Wooyoung. "Soohyun was not a troublesome at all."

            "Ah... really?" he asked. Taeyeon answered with a steady nod. "Well, you get some rest! I would see the other actors’ acting. "

            Soohyun and Taeyeon nodded. They walked out of the room together.

            "Taeyeon ah..." Soohyun called her name, made Taeyeon stopped and looked at him. Soohyun smiled at her and holding her hand tightly. "Thank you," he said.

            Taeyeon blushed when Soohyun caressed her hand. "Thank you for what?" she asked with her face down.

            "Because of you, I got a compliment from Mr. Wooyoung," said Soohyun. "And just like he said, because of you I could dance like that. I'm very grateful to you, Taeyeon ah.. "

            Taeyeon took a deep breath and braced herself to stared at Soohyun. The last few days she was able to forget her feelings for the man who was standing in front of her. However, because of Soohyun’s attitude, Taeyeon’s efforts seem futile. Her heart skipped a beat again. "You don’t have to thank me, Soohyun ah," she said, humbly. "You've been trying too well."

            Soohyun smiled at Taeyeon. Somewhat longer he hold Taeyeon hand until he got an idea. "Taeyeon ah, do you have any other schedules after training today?" he asked.

            Taeyeon's forehead wrinkled, confused by Soohyun’s question that sounded strange in her ears. She was silent for a moment. Then, Taeyeon shook her head. "I have no other scheduled today. Why?"

            "Good! Why don’t we eat together? "

            Taeyeon's frown grew. She was really surprised with Soohyun's ask. "Eat together? With our friends??"

            Soohyun hurriedly shook his head. "Not. Just you and me. You want it??"

 

***

 

            Soohyun and Taeyeon were waiting for their order at a cafe. Not long later, Soohyun’s phone rang. Soohyun asked permission to Taeyeon to answer the call. After Taeyeon said yes, Soohyun rushed out of cafe and answered it. "Yes, Sica? What is it?" he asked.

            "Just wanna call you," Jessica said on the other side. "You've completed the practice, right?"

            "Yeah, just finished. What more do you wanna ask?" Soohyun asked again. He wanted Jessica immediately stop their conversation because he did not want to make Taeyeon wait longer.

            "Yaaa! Soohyun ah, why?" Jessica snapped suddenly. "You don’t like if I call you now? What are you doing? You're busy? Don’t wanna be bothered by me?"

            "Not! Can you don’t think negative? I'm going to eat with Taeyeon and I don’t want her waiting because I have to answer your call."

            "So, Taeyeon is more important than me?"

            "Sica ya, why did you..."

            Click!

            Soohyun punched the air in exasperation. Again Jessica stopped their conversation. Soohyun was indeed desired, but he did not want Jessica to did that with angry. Soohyun sighed and re-arrange his feelings. He did not want to Taeyeon see his face which pissed because of Jessica. After feeling better, Soohyun went back into the cafe. He was shocked when he saw Taeyeon not in her seat, only her bag and cell phone. How sloppy she is! Soohyun mind said. How can you leave your cell phone in the crowd just like this? Soohyun took the phone and his eyes widened when he saw the key chain of Taeyeon’s cell phone.

 

***

-To Be Continued-

sorry for the late update T^T

I hope u can enjoy this and I can make the next chapter as soon as I can ^^