Part 5

The Romance Between Us

            "Sica hit by a car yesterday?!" Hyoyeon asked in a quite loud voice loud.

            Taeyeon just nodded weakly to answer it.

             Hyoyeon and Sunny looked at each other with sad expression as well not believe it.

            "Oh my God... why did this happen to her?" Sunny asked softly. "Poor Sica! Then, you and Fany have to visited her already?" she asked to Taeyeon.

            "I forgot to ask Fany that time, so I visited her there myself," said Taeyeon. "Soohyun also visited her yesterday. Oh yes, Fany and Kyuhyun oppa will visit her after school. What about you guys?"

            "I want to immediately visit Sica and coincidentally today I have no schedule. Maybe I could go with them,” Sunny answered, then turned her gaze to Hyoyeon. "What about you, Hyo? You can visit her today?"

            "Mmm... I also have no schedule these days, so I guess I could visit her later as well," said Hyoyeon. "What if I'm taking Hoon too?"

            "Yaaa! If Fany come with Kyuhyun oppa and you come up with Hoon, then what about me? You know that I’m single! I don’t want to be ignored by you guys later," Sunny admitted whilw pouting her face.

            Hyoyeon chuckled to see Sunny's petulant attitude. "Yaaa! Sunny, you just relax. I'm not going to not ignore you. You also know how is my relationship with Hoon. We're not a couple that always spit our intimacy everywhere and think the world belongs to both as Fany and Kyuhyun oppa."

            "Hyoyeon ah, I heard that!" Suddenly they heard Tiffany’s voice who already joined with them. "My relationship with Kyuhyun oppa is not quite as romantic as you say. Moreover, Kyuhyun Oppa is not a romantic guy. Ah yes, so you guys will come to visit Sica today?" she asked then Sunny and Hyoyeon nodded. "What about you, Taeyeon ah? You want to visit her again?"

            "Maybe I'll be there when I’ve done practicing dance with Soohyun," Taeyeon replied. "But, I don’t know. Send my regards to her ok!"

            "Because of the next month’s show, you and Soohyun are close to each other, huh?" teased Sunny. "You guys often spend time together after school."

            "Not as close as you can imagine, Sunny. Moreover, we practiced the dance after school, instead of doing anything else. We're just friends," Taeyeon replied. She could feel her tongue-tied when she said her last sentence. Suddenly her chest tightened.

            Shortly thereafter, the bell which signed the break time was over rang loudly so they went to their classroom.

 

***

 

            Jessica was staring at her cell phone with a happy look. Her lips did not stop smiling. She was reading a new message from Soohyun which just received.

           

            From: My Love Soo ♥

            I will visit you again tonight. I hope that you will answer my confession that time :)

 

            Jessica sighed and she remembered what happened last night.

 

***

 

            (Flashback)

            "Sica ya... would you be my girlfriend?"

            Obviously Soohyun’s statement made Jessica surprised. She never thought that Soohyun was love her. However, on the other hand, Jessica was happy because she secretly loved Soohyun too.

            "Sica..." Soohyun called, waving his hand in front of Jessica's face because she just stared Soohyun with rounded eyes and flushed cheeks.

            "Why?" asked Jessica as she blinked with expression of innocence. Indeed, she was confused what to say. Actually she wanted to affirm Soohyun's request, but somehow her tongue-tied so she could not say anything.

            "Yaaa! You didn’t listen what I’ve said? "Soohyun said with a frustrated tone.

            Jessica quickly shook her head. "Of course I heard you!" she said. "But, was I mishearing? What were you saying? You want me to be your girlfriend?"

            Soohyun nodded with a serious facial expression. "Yes, would you be my girlfriend? All of you’ve heard’s right, Sica."

            "Are you kidding me?"

            "Yaaa! Why don’t you believe my words?! For what I jokingly like that to you? Whether my face looks like I'm joking?" asked Soohyun. Then he looked at her intently. "Sica ya... I'm so serious. Would you be my girlfriend?"

            "Soohyun ah... I..."

            Suddenly there was a knock at the door which was stopping Jessica’s words. They spontaneously looked toward the door which then opened. Then, Mrs. Jung with Taeyeon appeared and a doctor and nurse also appeared behind them.

            "I'll answer it later, ok?" said Jessica as she whispered to Soohyun.

            Soohyun sighed, then nodded. "I'll wait," said Soohyun whispered.

            (Flashback end)

 

***

 

            Jessica still looked at Soohyuns message. Her heart was pounding happily. She can not wait to meet Soohyun tonight. She had prepared her answer for Soohyun. Of course she would answer yes.

           

            To: My Love Soo ♥

            Just come, I'll be waiting. Dont forget to bring me a strawberry juice! :D

 

***

-To Be Continued-

I feel so guilty for making this chapter too long ㅠㅠ

I was very busy with my college and stuff ㅠㅠ

so, I hope this story will make you happy while you're reading it ㅋㅋㅋ

I'll be here to upadate the story as soon as I can ^O^