♡♡2

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

 

School finishes and you arrange to go to Kai's studio to watch him rehearse. Something that you used to do quite often when Kris would be with friends or you knew your mother wouldnt be home until later.
 
You hooked your arm around his and walked out of the building and towards the gates when you noticed a familiar figure leant against the giant wall/pilar. 'Oppa, why are you here? Did you leave school early to pick me up? I'm going with Kai to his dance studio... you shouldve texted me so I'd know you were coming.' 
 
His expression stays blank leaving you confused on how to react. 
 
'Oppa... are you okay?' 
 
He looks at Kai whos just staring into space hoping you could leave soon. 
 
'Let's go.' Kai finally says pulling you forward. 
 
'Sorry, but I need my little sister tonight.' Kris says grabbing your arm and removing it from Kai. 'You can understand, right?' 
 
They exchange a deep glare and you flick Kris' hold off of you. 'I made plans, what do you need me for? You were ignoring me this morning.' Then you pouted and remarked. 'And you treated me weird when I came to your school.' 
 
'I didnt eat the lunch you made either.' Kris says staring at the ground. 
 
You hit his shoulder and shout. 'Why!' 
 
'It was bitter, next time I think you should-' 
 
But Kai cuts him off mid-sentace. 'I didnt think it was bitter...' 
 
'How would you know?' Kris retorted. 
 
Kai laughed and leant on your shoulder. 'Because we always share lunch, and if she made hers and yours they'd taste the same. Obviously your taste buds arent working too well for you.' He took your hand and pulled you away from the school gates. 'Leave him if he just wants to be wet about it all.' 
 
You follow Kai until Kris finally snaps and grabs your arm, pushes Kai away and puts you over his shoulder. 'A sister should listen to her oppa!' He says walking down the pavement with you in the same position. 
 
You didnt want to kick or scream as you thought you might fall instead you admit defeat and shout. 'Kai, I'll see you tomorrow.' 
 
'Don't bet on it.' Kris murmurs, but you dont quite catch it. 
 
 
 
You get home, where the two of you are alone. He let you down some way back knowing Kai had already gone and couldnt steal you and run off. 
 
Kris sits on the sofa then shakes his head. 'No not here.' 
 
'What is it that you want? Kai was going to show me his new choreography today!' You pout shaking your body about in a mini tantrum. 
 
'God you know your pretty don't you.' He replies coldly. 
 
You stop and think about it. He's never complained about your cuteness before, or even acted so mean. 'Yah... why are you being rude all of a sudden?' 
 
'Your my sister and I'm not happy with you.' He says sternly. 'You cant be given candy when you've been naughty.' He walks closer to you and leans towards your face. 'Do you want candy?' 
 
Your frozen. WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT? 
 
'If your a good little sister...' He stops and your cheek. 'Instead of flirting with every guy that says your pretty.'
 
You shake your head making his hand flinch back. 'I don't flirt.' 
 
'Kai makes it simple for you.' He laughs and plays with your bangs like Kai does. 
 
You alter them and stare at him. 'Kai just helped me in that situation, I didnt see you standing up to stop them.' 
 
'Your my sister!' He shouts. 
 
You look at him with disbelief. 'Exactly, in middle school you stopped any guy but Kai getting close to me, and even him you set your boundaries!' I yell back. 
 
He turns around and picks up mothers vase she got at her wedding and throws it into the wall smashing it into hundreds of pieces. You cower on the floor with your hands on your head. 'Obviously I didnt set enough boundaries!' 
 
'What is wrong with you!' You shout looking up at him, as he pants from anger. 'Why are you suddenly freaking our?' You look away and feel tears start to roll down your face. 'Your... your scaring me.' 
 
You feel his hands hold your face pulling you to face him. His thumbs gently wipe the tears and before anything else could happen he lightly touches his lips to yours. 
 
Your eyes widen and you can only stare at him, his eyes are closed and he starts to angle his face so he push harder with his kiss, thats what it was a kiss. A kiss from your older brother, family. 
 
A tear dropped from his clenched tight eye as he backs away and remains silent. 
 
'What was that?' You manage to say weakly. 
 
He opens his eyes and they meet yours. 'A kiss.' He simply states, his hands were still caressing your face and his thumbs now softly the side of your lips. 'A kiss, it was a kiss.' 
 
'Why did you-' You stop and then reach up and remove his hands. 'I'm your sister.' 
 
His eyes were stuck on your lips, lust filled his body... he wanted to kiss them again and before you had chance to flinch he pushed you down, your back hit the floor with force. 
 
You let out a light moan from the impact, but it was short lived as Kris was on top of you. Your eyes widened and as much as you tried to fidget you couldn't get free. 
 
'I'm sorry you-ah...' He leans down and takes your lips again, this time his kiss was hungrier. It was your second ever kiss and you couldnt help feeling cheated as your brother stole it from you. But... your eyes close and your body stops resisting, what is this? Are you accepting your brothers sudden action? You didn't know how, or what you were doing. But your lips moved along with his. Just as you begin to rest your hands on his shoulders he stops and stands up leaving you on the floor. He moves away from you and holds his hand to his head looking up in dispare. 'I'm sorry...' He looks to you then away again. His heart races as he says meekly. 'Your... pants are showing.' 
 
You look down and see your skirt gracefully up to your . 'Omo...' You say sitting up pulling it down. 'We better clean this up before mum gets home.' You try to forget the past 5 minutes, but the reply button is broken in your mind.