8 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS LATER~

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

So... I decided to create this chapter after reading my own story again and seeing the amazing response since it finished!

 

So in comparison to how it finished back on the 31/07/2013 :)

 

Subbers Then: 52

Subbers Now: 155 

a whole 103 more than when I finished the story! 

 

Comments Then: 24

Comments Now: 56

well more than doubled! 

 

I also have 10 upvotes now, and although i didnt write down how many i had when the story ended i think it was something silly like 2/3 haha! I also currently stand on 10000 views + and still going strong :) 

 

Finally a little thanks to all of you... I'm going to personally write all of your usernames too! HERE WE GO! (p.s if you read this in the future and you arent on this list... I'm sorry please dont feel insulted. DATED: 06/05/2014)

 

Racabbit91 - For subbing... Thank you!

flyinthesky - fly in the sky! Thanks!

honey_aem1123 - Thank you for enjoying it!

angelinck - Thank you..!

_HiLrK_ - Your username was weird to type... thank you! P.s I love your display pic!

candylove88 - My unnie was born in 88 I like your name! Thank you :D

Jane_dsouza - for everything so far, thank you!

imdosbaby - Hello DO's baby! hehe... I hope I read that your name should mean that, thanks!

strawberry1 - Thank you so much for subbing!

ljoevinsoo - teentop fan loving my exo fic, thank you!

arenith - you're display picture of L, is really cute.

Clo1004 - hello! Clo Angel! (get it cause 1004 in korean is pronounced like angel in korean) thank you!

QuE_HaiN - What a beautiful Kris display picture you have :3 thank you!

patricialee - youre display picture of kai is a tease to fan girls... thank you!!

Yoyo1014 - Thank you for subbing to my story!

derpss - this is the best username so far :) thanks to you!

yanxuan - this is taking longer than expected... thank you!

Phonex - Hello and goodbye... but thank you!

sehunnie1luhan - your picture makes me feel guilty... like sehun is dissapointed. Thank you!

ylaybaek - I agree Lay is y and if Baek is short for Baekhyun he's y too. Thank you!

Page 2

vanessahuynh - is that GOT7's Mark and Jackson in your pic! LOVE!! Thank you!

chocolatefreak - ...chocolate? freak? me too! OMG, I love my chocolate... thank you!!

Dotiah2 - hey... and thanks!

LeiaSixx - Minsook, winking at me! Your picture, omg the feels... thank you.

Pearlescent-Polar - Tea break! *eats spaghetti bolognase* 10 minutes later... thank you!

Stephy2510Shinee - hello Shinee fan! I love Onew what about you? Thank you!

Bakaro - YOLO! Thank you for being a fan!

Beautiful_Disaster - I'll tell what's not a disaster, you being a subber! Thank you :)

amelindalarssad - nope, that name was the hardest to type so far, hopefully it's right. Thank you!

jellybean28 - fun fact, I dont like jellybeans... I dont know why, never ate them :( thank you!

Kaiyeoling - is that Zelo in your pic? he looks cute whoever it is! Thank you!

kenza1 - thank you for being a subber! 

kanistella - hello, thank you for being here today :)

junahforever -  Thank you forever loving EXO!

talaaxo - i dont know who that is in your picture, but how sweet!Thank you!

stephanieasianlover - I love Asians too! Thank you :)

hunhunloverxx - I believe you must like Sehun... hunhunlover ? haha thankyouu!

ChoiRaeJoon - thank you for being on this list! :3

tuppsilla - Do you wanna build a snowman? Thank you !

elyianna - if that's your real name it's pretty! Thank you :3

Kat123 - Chen looks so serious in your pic... thank you!

LittleTurtle - Turtles are my favourite animals... thank you!

U-Know - 'Always keep the faith' and thank you :)

kiarabunny - OMFG the feels, that picture of Lay I want it... I'll be stealing that... thank you!

liiyana - I thank you for subbing from the bottom of my heart!

CheesyDooDoop - new best username award! Thank you!

JiehaRamli- Thank you

teamexo - always team exo... always. Thank you

whitebacon - always better than pink bacon? hehe thank you!

kimkibum0923 - thank you very much.

exo_infinite27 - that boy in your pic is chewing like a cow... haha thank you!

Florecita - Sungyeol lover! INFINITE IS JJANG~~ thank you :)

ddalgimilk1127 - you like strawberry milk? #awesomekoreanskills thank you

highonseoul - thank you for being you!

Weeleh - Kris, Kris Kris KRIS KRIS! Because I love Kris... thank you!

OhKyuNa - I thank thee, please do continue to be you!

chamelia27 - my best friend in school was called Lia... thank you!

exo-logist - is that you in your picture? Pretty! thank you!

cassiefinspirit - well I too am a Cassie, an Elf and an Inspirit, however Sunggyu over Woohyun :) thank you!

rashexidon - thank you dearest!

PAGE 4~~!

XOXO_Kriselle - thank you very much-lees! <3 

DLite4Life - Zelo pic! I saw BAP live in London last week! AHHH Thank you!

-ADDICTION - hello there, I'm curious what your addiction is? Thank you!

caramelmocha - kyungsoo & lay pic! *squeals* do they have a ship name? O.O thank you!

lisatran - EXO ! EXO ! EXO ! thank you!

peeingrainbows - new best username award! why would you pee rainbows? and wouldnt that hurt! Thank you :)

AlyshaMareex - hey!! Thank you !

rchelle - Dongwoo = Cute! I saw Infinite back in November and Dongwoo had amazing English skills! Thank you :)

Yunkitty - *currently listening to 'So Wonderful - Ladies Code'* Thank you!

shaaneey - thaank yoouu! 

cloudabovemyhead - today I'm learning loads of interesting usernames! hehe thank you!

hkensray - i can't figure out whether I've spelt that right or not :( thank you! :)

dragonren - 'EXO Planet is my nation, Zhang Yixing is my Inspiration' I'm going to live by that from now until forever! Thank you :)

Krisyeolhoon09 - nice picture of Luhan panting there... hehe thank you!

SooSica_me - first snsd themed username! #sone thank you!

hanaeunrim - *song change* Dwi Dwi BANG BANG~~~! Thank you :)

yasminskn - thank you... :)

siddles95 - are you born in 1995? I'm your unnie! thank you!

lianxin - curse you tiny toilet! *watching despicable me* hehe thank you!

najicha - Naeun-ah in your pic looks pretty! I got her signed card from their Secret Garden album she's so beautiful. Thank you!

Yo0o_1 - Kai looking bashful, everyday! Thank you :)

Suju13215 - Suju fan?! Heyyyyyy! Thank you !

LeaderMaknae - Your picture is pretty! thank you

exoinfinity93 - 93? me too?! thank you 

hyekyvng - thank you, thank you very much!

BlackSaintButterfly - butterflies? you like them? I run and hide from them :s thank you!

IHappyVirus - your username + picture match perfectly. thank you!

SweetBon - Hello Sunggyu picture! falls in love! thank you!

cutieepootootiee - thank you!

Mademoiselle-W - thank you so very much!

rikikun - oh the Eunhyuk derps... thank you!

noonim - Chanyeol is so adorable... :) thank you 

wifeofkai - my 3rd future husband is abusing zelo well in that picture :p thank you:)

WwenxseoP - thank you for liking my fic!

Norwegiankpoplover - hello and thank you for all!

xlightlovex - Kris' face in that picture is so cute! thank you

myungn - your picture is L taking a #selfie how adorbs :) thank you

Gabbehh - #sone thank you!

noeli_ - thank you for having an easy to type username!!

PAGE 6

aileen93 - is that another 93er? hehe same age friends! thank you!

silentstories - Sehun fan i see :) thankyou!

angel_barbie - thank you!

Shanny98 - you were born in 98?! please say this is another default one... i feel so old. :( thank you!

itsmeyuri - Kris and Sehun loving in your pic... the feels! thank you!

saguilar - thank you, pretty pic!

Aileenoona - would you be a boy reader? that would be a first for me... thank you! 

leeyookim - Eunhyuk picture! love it! thank you :)

lolz0037 - Kris fan! thank you :)

Solana401 - how cute is that display picture! awww... thank you :3

sakura19 - thank you thank you 

Andykpop - thanks to you too!

nona_96 - Lay pic! thank you

SullHeeSn0w - 'having your love. no. having the chance to love you is like a gift' thank you

PandragonEXO - Chanyeol picture :) thank you

herokjj - thank you :P

daphney_mitran - i hope you liked my story~ thank you

ic3infinite - INFINITE GODS. thank you

philphil - heyyy philphil :) thank you

Meilubyou - thank you!

miss_anonymous - Kai's hair is funky in your picture, thank you!

IsabellaChocolate - another username about chocolate, i like it! thank you

arikashika - i have AkiraSHOCK in my head from Nobota wo Produce... thankyou!

blingblingaili - pretty picture! thank you :)

songjoongkiwife - get in line... he's like my 8th future husband lol! thank you :)

AlwaysAnElf - thank you and Chanyeol looks too mature in that picture

Paris24 - thank you!

sabrina08 - are you like the teenage witch! lol... jokes thank you!

SoBeautifulMyGurl - I typed b2st lyrics but I see an Infinite display picture! haah thank you!

blueaoichan - Youngjae picture? cute! thank you

fahradwiputri - #hardestusernameever that was hard to type, sorry if i spelt it wrong :( thank you!

ainbaby - KRIS PICTURE!!! thank you!

Kosianfanfics - thank you!

cupidzangel - 'Music has no language barriers' thank you !

Cute_kali - I apprieciate your sub! thank you

storieGiRL - 'Save me from love' thank you!

sheenaa - '#prayforsouthkorea' i love MArk from GOT7... thank you!

hyunaswag - I see you're a hyuna fan! mee too! thank you!

BuBblEp0p1 - omg pikachu! I've always been more of a squrtle fan myself :) thank you

cc0108 - thank you !

PAGE 8 LAST PAGE!!!

xLylaPhoenix - pretty profile picture :) thank you

hana55 - i thank you for everything

crysmthn - i thank you too.

Chibibaozi - your profile picture is amazingly hilarious... thank you

-Wukey - your picture is an extreme amount of Kai! thank you

HyeMean - thank you so so so so so much!

blackcatgirl14 - what is your display picture?? haha thank you

alexme - keep smiling! thank you!

AriokaAbbix - now I know you love this story! thank you

Pedo-bear - hehe best name winner! thanks

i_amsone - only the 3rd #sone tag :/ thank you!

Carmenfu201 - never change ! thank you

Buncit - your username sounds like an inuendo... haha thank you.

tachibana - respect and love! thank you!

dhyunnasworld - last one... thank you so much!

 

Wow that took longer than expected :/ i was just going to write your usernames but i wanted to make sure it was special so just a little thanks and comments on your names or pics to seem a bit more personal. 

 

LOVE ALWAYS ! EXO FOREVER ! FANFICS FIGHTING ! BYEEEEEE !

 

128ve980 'x <3