♡♡4

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

 

Kris was left alone in the cafeteria. He looked around and after about 10 minutes he realised you and Kai werent coming back, he got curious as to where you were and what Kai could be doing or saying to you. Kris gets up from the table reaching for your bag you left behind he packs up all the small boxes that were still half full and put them in your bag. 'Better drop this off at her class...' He says to himself noticing your books are all in there. He leaves the cafeteria with your bag on his back and reaches the empty classroom. 'Not here.' He mumbles and moves to your desk hanging your bag off of it. He looks out the window and sees two figures in the distance behind the sports hall, he moves closer and leans his hand on the glass. It was you... Kai's hands were on you. Kris' hand balled into a fist and he clenches his eyes closed. '2 years and I still can't get over it.' He whispers then looks up and see's Kai lean down and kiss you. He turns away from the window and notices the desk near him has a book hanging out of it labelled 'Kim Jongin' he feels fury and kicks the desk over knocking a couple around it then he picks up his chair and throws it into a wall. He stays silent for a moment and looks to the door, there was no one around. 
 
 
 
You walked back to your class after the bell went, Kai stopped to talk to a senior from his dance group so you were alone as you walked through the classroom door and the room full of students greeted you with silence. You look at them and notice their staring at you with wide eyes. 'What's up?' You ask them with an awkward smile. 'Is there something on my uniform?' Then you notice Kai's books over the floor and his desk and chair seperately sprawlled around. 'What happend?' 
 
They don't answer you. Instead they look to the white board and you come in the classroom closer to have a proper look. Your name was written on it, followed by the word ''. Your quiet, you move towards the board and pick up the rubber slowly erasing your name bit by bit. Until someone grabs your wrist making you drop the eraser. 
 
'What is this? Who did it? Tell me!' Kai shouts making everyong in the room flinch. 'Are you okay?' He asks you. He felt your trembling as his grip around your wrist got tigher. He bends down and picks up the eraser finishing off the few characters that remained. Then he turns to the class and yells. 'I don't give a about my books or desk. But if you know who wrote this, speak up now!' 
 
A meek girl steps forward. 'I was the first student back, but the room was empty.' 
 
You put your hand on Kai's and releases his grip. 'Leave it.' You painfully smile towards him. 'It's probably nothing, a misunderstanding.' Your smile disappears and you walk towards your desk and notice your bag was hung at the side. Did Kris return it?
 
 
 
School ending and you walked to the track field where you were to answer your confession to the cute hoobae. You pout as you see him stood next to a crowd of people. 
 
'What luck you have Tao!' 
 
'She really showed up!' 
 
'Tao your girlfriends here.' 
 
So his name is Tao... You walk towards him and stop about 3 metres away. 'Sunbae... you came.' 
 
You made eye contact with him and then noticed Kai was stood by the gate. A small smile escapes your lips... 
 
'I like you sunbae, please accept my confession.' He bows. 
 
You walk forward and pat his shoulder to make him stand up straight. 'Your names Tao?' 
 
He nods. 
 
'Sorry Tao-yah, I have someone I like.' You notice his expression drop. But you just smile to him kind of telling him that you really do like someone else. 'Your a good looking hoobae.' You point to the girls fawning at him and glaring at you. 'I bet there's alot of younger prettier girls who would fall for you in a second.' 
 
He looks away from you and finally asks. 'Sunbae, who is it that you like?' 
 
A bigger smile appears on your face. 'Truthfully, there's always been that one person who stood by me, made me smile and my heartbeat. Kim. Jong. In.' You say loud enough for Kai to hear, he lets out a sigh of relief as you couldn't accept or deny his feelings earlier this afternoon. 
 
'Omo... Isn't that Kai sunbae's real name?' 
 
'Wahhhh, so their really dating now!' 
 
'So were they ever not dating?!' 
 
You walk away from the whispers and gossips, your pace quickens as you notice Kai coming towards you too... you run straight into his arms and everyone gasps at your affection. Kai pulls you arms length out. 'I thought you didn't know if you liked me.' 
 
'I like you a lot. I might have been stupid to only realise it now. I like you Kim Jongin.' You grab his cheeks and lay a light kiss on his lips then grab his hand lacing your fingers together. 'Walking me home?' You ask ignoring everyone around you. 
 
He laughs and kisses your cheek. 'Does that mean your officially my girlfriend now?' 
 
'I suppose it would mean that, official Boyfriend.'