♡♡8

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust
Right so there is two more chapters left after this one.
              So I'm thinking of having another short story with Chanyeol as the lead.
 
 
 
 
 
I also have my Lay fic 'My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!' which I gotta finish!
 
 
 
It's been a couple weeks since you and Kris spent your first night together, you haven't had since, mainly because you were too busy thinking of the right time to tell Kai you wanted to break up. You had to find a reason... You couldn't just say your in love with your brother, because that's a reality that couldn't be real. 
 
You were walking down the hallway in your school and noticed Kai laughing with a group of girls. "Hey!" He notices you and comes closer. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." 
 
You nod. "Not since you debuted." That's another new thing, he debuted a week ago with EXO-K, and soon became the most popular member for his stage charisma and dance moves. 
 
"Don't be like that..." He pouts. "I think we should talk in private." 
 
Once more you just nod and let him lead you out of the campus. "I'm glad you came here today, I've been meaning to tell you something." 
 
He stops as your in the middle of a busy street and shakes his hair. "Me too actually..." 
 
You stop him before he can. "I want to break up." 
 
"What?!" He yells grabbing your shoulders and everybodys attention around you. 
 
You smile a little and look into his eyes. "I want to break up with you." 
 
"Who told you?" 
 
Your expression now confused he carries on. 
 
"Who told you? It was just a stupid party, we all had too much to drink... I didn't mean it, she meant nothing." He tried to defend himself. 
 
You shake your head and then understand. "You slept with someone else?" 
 
He nods. "Don't act as if you didn't know... I bet Tiffany's been gossiping about it." He lets out a sigh and pulls you into a hug. "That's why I came here today, to explain myself, and for you to forgive me. We can't break up I love you." 
 
"I don't love you." You say meekly. Then you bite your lip as he pulls you out of his embrace. "I don't think I ever really did... no more than a friend- and recently due to other events-" 
 
He cuts you off with a kiss. "You can't say you never loved me because I made one mistake." 
 
"It's not about your mistake, what you've admitted it has confirmed my feelings." You state. 
 
He looks confused and you know your going to have to explain everything in detail. 
 
"I like you as a friend, Jongin... the fact that you've slept with someone else and the fact I never let you have with me." You sigh and finish. "It's not just because I wasn't ready because I, I slept with someone else too." 
 
The pain in his eyes makes you feel like an . "Who was it?" 
 
"It doesn't matter." 
 
He grabs your wrist and marches you down the street out of the public eye that was now starting to crowd due to Kai's over night popularity. "It matters." He grows and soon he's pulled you into a back alley motel. 
 
"Yah..." You say shocked that he's forced you in and up to the room in a matter of minutes. "You're scaring me." 
 
He throws you on the bed and hovers over you. "Did he- he do it like this?" Then he starts kissing and biting your neck. Your hands reach his shoulders to push him away but he's too strong. "Did that scumbag mark you like this?" He at your collar bone and you know it's left a ripe love bite for the world to see. "Did he touch you here?" His hands move down under your skirt and a tear falls down your cheek. He looks up to your face and he suddenly stops and sits at the side of the bed. "I've loved you since we we're this big." He gestures measuring to his knee height. 
 
"I know..." You say weakly. 
 
He puts his head in his hands and says. "Just tell me who he is, I can't lose to someone I don't know." 
 
You bite your lip and say quietly. "Your not losing, because it was never a competition." 
 
"I was never good enough." 
 
You shake your head. "If he wasn't in the picture all these years, I would have loved you." You insist but he just shakes his head.
 
"No." He says plainly. "You wouldn't, and whats worse is- when you confessed to liking me, my world turned right around. Everything after that came like a bright light lifting me up and I always thanked you. My auditions worked out, my debut." His hands ball to fists as he stands up. "I should have known... what man doesn't know the feelings of the girl he loves, I was so busy." 
 
"You couldn't have known, even I thought what we had... no- what I was feeling was love." You stand behind him and put your hand on his lean shoulder. "I'm sorry." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your left on the motel bed, alone. Kai left hiding his hurt tears from you and although you should be relieved that you broke it off. You lost your friendship too. Another tear streams down your cheek and you reach for your phone and see the picture of you and Kai on a date back in High School. Arms around each other, smiling, laughing- his eyes innocent and in love. 
 
You sigh and the phone begins to buzz. 
 
'I'll love you forever, if your confused or that guy isn't what he's cracked up to be... give me a call. Because I'll always be there.' -Kai
 
You dont dare reply. How could you? 
 
It buzzes again and you look at it hoping it isn't Kai. 
 
'I'm at your lecture hall and your short annoying friend said you didn't turn up, I'm worried about you. Tell me where you are I'll pick you up.' -Kris Oppa
 
You text him the address and make your way outside. No shame coming out of a 'love hotel'. "Why are you here?" Kris says panting grabbing your hand. 
 
"I broke up with Kai." You say with a blank expression. 
 
He looks at you then to the hotel. "What did he-" His vision reaches your neck where the love bite was visable. "I'll kill him!" 
 
You grab his arm and shake your head. "He didn't, he stopped himself... He was upset." 
 
"Really because Tiffany tells a different story... that he's been sleeping with some noona's to get more screen time, that he's cheap and won't-" I slap his cheek and stop him from talking. 
 
Then I pull my other hand from his and walk away. "You know Jongin isn't" 
 
"I've been trying to tell you, Jongin isn't Jongin anymore... He's Kai." He follows after your rubbing his tender cheek. "Why are you still taking his side when he's."
 
You turn to him and yell. "He told me everything, explained it all... told me I had to forgive him because he loved me so much." 
 
"And you did?" He says taking his hand away from his face revealing the already red mark. 
 
You move forward and touch the mark with your finger tips. "I told him, I didn't love him... that there was someone else." 
 
He smiles and pats your head. "That's my good girl." 
 
You hit his hand away. "I'm still not happy about what you said about Jongin, take it back."
 
"No." He says stubbornly. "Why should I? It's a matter of fact he did sleep with another person." 
 
You turn away from him and leave. "Jerk..." You mutter. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He watches you walk away and as he tries to follow he's doubled over in pain. "Urgh.." He groans... you don't hear him and carry on walking. In a moment he's -out...