♡1♡

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust
~6 Months Later~
 
 
 
You were stood in the bathroom brushing your teeth. From the spot you stood Kris' bedroom was in view, you couldn't help yourself but walk towards it and sit on his bed. A bed that hadn't been touched for 6 months. You let out a sigh as you see his untouched picture of you two when you were 7 sat beside his bed. The photo your parents took at the zoo not long before your father, no... foster father died. There's a silence in the house that hits you like stone, you can't help but remember when Kris was here, on this bed. The times he held you in his arms and the time you made love. 
 
"Darling, I'm heading to work... Jongin's here to see you." Your mother called up. 
 
You walk back to the bathroom and wash your mouth out before heading downstairs. "You don't look to good." Jongin smiles meekly towards you. 
 
"Kai... It's been a while, how was China?" You ask with a solid expression. 
 
He sighs and says. "Great, but I'm more interested how you are?" 
 
"I'm glad you had fun in China and the EXO oppas too? Did they enjoy their time-" 
 
He cuts you off and says. "You need to get a grip! Kris is gone, he left you. Stop moaping around! It's been 6 months since then." He says angry. 
 
You feel a tear run down your cheek. "I love him." 
 
"Loved." He pulls you towards his chest and lets you relax in his embrace, the comforting embrace that used to hold you when Kris used to hurt your feelings and ignore you all those years ago. "I still love you, and although you don't feel like that for me. I want you to move on and be happy." 
 
The days of Kris' hosiptal stay remained warm in your mind, as if you were frozen in time and still there. 
 
 
 
~Flashback~
 
 
Your mother looked at you. "You two, have you been?" 
 
Your eyes widen realising what you've just confessed. "Omma..." 
 
"You two, have you been sleeping with each other behind my back? Doing dirty things, illegal things at that." She slaps your face when you try to explain yourself. "Whether your related by blood or paperwork your still brother and sister!" 
 
Your eyes release the tears you've been trying to hard to fight back. "I love him." 
 
She looks disgusted. 
 
"I didn't want to, I thought I loved Jongin, I thought I was happy with Jongin." 
 
Her eyes glint. "Is that why Jongin hasn't come around lately." 
 
You shake your head. "He's been really busy- but I did break up with him... today." 
 
"Is that why my Kris collapsed? Because you were with both, out of shock!" She says standing up and leaving you. 
 
You cry out loud now and your mother realises what she's said. "I know he's yours, and I'm not... but I never meant to hurt anyone. I-I wouldn't have known if Kris didn't kiss me and I wouldn't- I'm sorry you let me into your home and all I've done is fall in love with your Kris." 
 
She sits back down and says slowly. "You truly love him."
 
You nod and grab her hand. "I'll leave. I will- I don't know where I'll go but, if you convince Kris I'll leave you two alone, how it should be." 
 
"It shouldn't be like that. You need to be there too." She wraps her arms around you. "Your as much as my daughter as he is my son, I'm so sorry I said those mean things." She pulls you out of her embrace and touches your cheek. "I'm sorry I slapped you." 
 
You look into her watery eyes and say. "I'm sorry Omma, I love you and I don't want to leave." 
 
"First let's save Kris, then when he's back and walking through the front door we'll discuss all of this." She pats your head and calms herself down. "Go to Kris. Try to convince him to let me do the operation, I'll give you a couple of hours." 
 
You nod and ask. "Where are you going?"
 
"To work, I'll explain everything." She nods and you feel some sort of comfort. 
 
 
 
You walk back to Kris' room. "Hello..." You knock on the door and he calls you in. "I slipped up, Omma knows about us." 
 
He bites his lip. "She must be angry." 
 
"She was, but please do this surgery... I need you so much." You run to his side and climb onto the bed carefully next to him. 
 
His arm pulls you close. "I need you too."  
 
"Then do the surgery so we can convince Omma that we love each other and it's not wrong together." You say clenching his hospital top trying to hold in the tears. 
 
He pushes you back and says. "How will we even afford it. Omeoni would be off work, not earning, how would we pay the hospital bills?" 
 
"That's not something to worry about, I'll work. I'll work part-time until everything is done." You sit up and state determined. 
 
His hand finds yours and turns you to face him. "This is what I don't want... I don't want you making this an inconviniance." 
 
"Ahh, I see your discussing the surgery? Have you decided to go through with it." The doctor says, the two of you didn't even realise he was there. 
 
Kris sits himself up straight and firmly says. "We can't afford it, and I won't put my family through struggles. I won't accept the surgery. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time." 
 
The doctor sighs and comes closer to the bed. You stand up and bow to him. "Please, just do the surgery, I'll pay for everything." You try insisting. 
 
"Money isn't a problem?" The doctor says with a smile. "You got sponsered by a large company, for this surgery." 
 
Kris looks to you, and you give him the same confused look. "Sponsered?" You say in unison.
 
"That's right, I was actually coming over to tell you the good news, when I heard your discussion. The company wants to remain annonymous though. I hope that isn't a problem?" He says with a large smile and a pat on your shoulder. 
 
Kris shakes his head. "I can't accept such money... they're probably loan sharks." 
 
"No actually, the hospital is not allowed to do this sort of thing, company sponserships for patients. But this company is very influentual in it's business area. They offered the money for surgery and recovery costs. Including the time it would take for your mother to return to work." He stop and puts a thumb up. "I know the company as I spoke to them in person... The CEO. He said for one of their employee's this is an important surgery." 
 
You look to Kris thinking he's joint to some amazing company and yet his face is more confused than yours. "Sorry but can't we know the name or business area at least?" 
 
"No. Strict policy." 
 
Kris still rejects the offer saying. "Sponsership usually involves give and take, I have to give to take. What do I have to commit to given the surgery is a success." 
 
"Contract." 
 
Kris is starting to get irritated by the doctor and his lack of information. "Look, I need to know what I'm potientially signing myself up for? Contract? What of life? Favour?" 
 
"Training. They'd like to hire you after the surgery and send you abroad to New York for training, then make you an official employee after." The doctor finally gives away some clues. To you anyway, the thing that popped into your head was SM. They're known for their training and American ventures, plus Kai is in that company, and as you hear very influential. "It's an opportunity that would take time, nothing else." 
 
Kris looks to you and you smile. "I might know, but I'm not sure... please take the offer." 
 
"If you know, tell me?" 
 
You shake your head. "No." You know he'll never accept if he thought he'd have to be indebted to Kai. "Please accept the offer, believe me about this, it's okay." 
 
The doctor starts writing something on Kris' folder. "What are you writing?" Kris says with a sour tone. 
 
"The date and time of your surgery, the sooner the better right?" He smiles and Kris' makes an irritated noise. 
 
"Who said I was accepting?" 
 
You take his hand and plead with him. "Please, please just trust me?" 
 
Kris looks away and out the window then back to the doctor. "When's the surgery?" 
 
"Is that a acceptance?" 
 
You look to Kris and he nods. Not really paying attention to the doctor. "I'll trust you." 
 
You smile and a tear falls down your cheek. "Thank you."
 
 
 
 
You met with Kai during that time too. 
 
"You did it didn't you, it's SM sponsering Kris?" You say over the cup of hot chocolate in your favourite cafe. 
 
He's in a hat and sunglasses true idol material. "No, why would I help my rival?" 
 
"Because deep down, you're still Jongin?" You say with an unamused expression. 
 
He sighs and takes off the silly disguise. "You're right... but it wasn't me that made the appeal to the CEO. It- was a classmate of Kris who's currently training to become the other half of EXO... EXO-M... a Chinese group." 
 
You seem confused. Is he trying to throw the scent? You think. "Right, this person is?" 
 
"Lu Han." He says with a smile sipping his drink openly. "That's his name, he told our CEO Kris has untapped potential if only someone gave him the chance. Plus as much as I hate to admit it, Kris is handsome. So our CEO sapped it up and donated the full money and some for Kris to become part of EXO-M, I'd have to see him more." 
 
You nod... thinking he must be telling the truth. "Can I meet Lu Han?" 
 
"No... he's like... you'll fall for him. He's a collegue I'll never introduce to you." Kai says with a smirk. "Although I'm sure Kris is enough for you..." 
 
"Stop with the bitterness. It doesn't suit you." 
 
He stops and puts his hands up in defeat. "When's the surgery?" 
 
You answer with a worried expression. "Tomorrow." 
 
"Tell him, I said good luck... and don't mention this whole Lu Han thing." He says standing up. 
 
You follow him. "Where are you going?" 
 
"Practice... of course where else would a rookie Idol go?" He sighs and waves goodbye. 
 
You sigh and sit back in the chair. "Thanks to Lu Han... everything will be fine."
 
 
Little did you know that what was to come, was worse than Kris' death. 
 
The surgery was a success, the day Kris would come home... was the day everything changed. "Omma, are you feeling okay?" You ask as the two of you walk to Kris' hospital room. 
 
"Of course, I have the strength of my daughter!" She smiles and you laugh at her. "Now to get the strength of my son." 
 
The door opens easily and you peek in the room. "Oppa..." He's not there. You move towards the bed where a nurse is changing the bedding. "Where is the patient that should be here? Kris Wu?" 
 
"He was discharged this morning, oh aren't you his sister? And mother?" She says with a confused expression. "He was picked up by an older man, I assumed was his father?"
 
Your Omma looks at the floor. "My husband, their father passed away some time ago."
 
Her eyes widen and she appolgies to you both. "No worries, just where did they say they were going, home?" 
 
She shakes her head. "The airport." 
 
Your world suddenly stops. The airport? Why would they go there? You thought about it for a second before realising, SM's training in New York. "Did they leave a note? Or contact?" 
 
Once again she shakes her head. Your Omma collapses in a heap on the floor, but you don't asist her, instead your stood frozen, watching the nurse attend to your Omma with a worried expression. You sit on the edge of the un-made bed and look at the empty contense. 
 
"How could he just leave without saying anything?!" Your Omma cried with a loud screach to follow. 
 
 
~End of Flashback~
 
 
 
 
 
Kai looks at you with hurt eyes. "Please just forget him, his training time would be up now. He's not here..." 
 
"I can't just pretend I don't miss him." You say getting teary. 
 
Kai nods and grabs your shoulders. "Then at least live your life while you wait for him... I hate seeing you act so- dead." 
 
You nod and move out of his grip. "You should leave, you'll cause a problem if you keep coming here."
 
"I want to make sure your okay." 
 
You sigh and say irritatedly. "You dont have to do that everyday." 
 
He turns from you and says queitly. "It's okay for you to still wait him and love him, but not for me to love you and wait for you." 
 
Your teary eyes, become fountains as you walk back up the stairs and linger waiting for the door to open and close signalling Kai's exit. "Why is it so wrong to wait for him?" You look at your small, weak and boney hands... then move to see yourself in the mirror. You look like a wreck, it's amazing you havent died of body neglect. Then something sparks in your mind... Kai's right? If- no when Kris gets back he's going to be upset when he sees you looking like this. You nod and say determind. "I will carry on with my life, whilst I wait. I'll go back to school." You smile at yourself and then wipe the tears that made home on your cheeks. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another two months swing by, it's been better. You started to eat proper meals, attending school and even started looking like yourself again. Your friends became closer to you and you became alot more independant from your working Omma who was very busy after her recent promotion. You thought of Kris everyday of course, even more so when someone confesses their love for you, which started to happen a lot again. You were confident in 3 things in your life, confident in your Omma, confident in Kris and confident in yourself. Which was the best part. You were in your lecture hall one rainy Tuesday afternoon when suddenly the school's intercom came on. "Hello students, this is a message for my lover." 
 
Your classmates start giggling at the word lover, and your teacher stopped talking to listen as well. 
 
"You see, this lover I haven't seen in a while. I heard she was doing bad... lost alot of weight- became a bit of a hermit." The voice continued. That voice that sounded familiar became more clear as he continued. "But then a good friend of hers, and now a good friend and member of mine told me she became a woman even more beautiful than she previously was." 
 
The class start looking to you, as they realise what's going on here. You stand up and move out of the row of seats, towards the door and out of it, whist your friends cheered for you. "Kris." You utter as your slow walk turns into a run.
 
"Honestly, I want to tell her I'm sorry for not being there when times were hard. And I want to thank her for holding out and waiting for me." 
 
You run faster and faster, tears fall. 
 
"I love you... and I want the world to know, because there's nothing wrong with it. You're not my sister, in my eyes you never were. You were always a woman."
 
You see the office in sight and stop before the door. Hoping this isn't some sick joke. "Kris." You say quietly. 
 
"Well... that's about it. Signing off former student. Current Idol. EXO-M's Kris Wu." You open the door as he finishes the sentence, he's sat looking at you as if he'd been waiting all that time. "What took you so long, I could've said some of that to your face instead of confessing it to the whole school." 
 
You walk forward and slap his cheek. Hard. "Who took so long? Do you know how much I've been running to you?" You start to cry more and more and say. "I hate you for not contacting me or Omma all this time."
 
"I- didn't want it to be hard for you." 
 
You start lighting punching his chest and he pulls you close. "Idiot." 
 
"I love you." He says pulling you in for a kiss. Which you happily accept. Since it's been so long since you've felt his embrace. 
 
You smile as he pulls away. "Don't leave again?" 
 
He looks away and says. "Well I'm an Idol... or I will be when I debut in a week... In China." 
 
"China?!" You say pushing him and start punching him again. 
 
He holds your wrist and kisses you once more. "Come with me." He mumbles on your lips. "Never ever dissapear from my side again." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for all the support on this short story! <3
Don't forget my other EXO fic... Starring Lay :D  

My Neighbour is 'Play-Lay' the Bad Boy Kingka!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Started: 27/03/2013

Ended: 31/07/2013

Subbers: 52

Comments: 24

 

I hope you all continue to watch over me, I'm so thankful to all of you who subbed, commented and read it ! Please do look out for the next 'short' fic I have planned. I will post details here once confirmed. 

'12 Handsome Guys of the Zodiac'

It's a bit fantasy, something I've never wrote before... so I hope you look forward to it !!

 

Final thank you and good bye! 

128ve980 'x