♡♡5

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

 

3 years later. You are in your second year of university and still dating Kai. Kris is in his third year and acts as if he's accepted your relationship with Kai. You attend the same university as Kris and Kai. 
 
You sat at your desk reading a textbook highlighting important parts you keep forgetting, you never liked studying but you only just got into university, so you bucked your ideas up and tried to study as often as you could. Or at least until you got bored. 
 
Kai was laid out on your bed watching his latest dance routine on his sponsered iPad. Yes sponsered, because he passed an audition last year getting himself into SM Entertainment, where he was now a trainee and set to debut sometime next year in an idol group with 5 other guys. He looks up from his iPad and lays his eyes on you. 'This is the one day I get off in a month and your sta studying?' He moans. 
 
You turn in your chair and poke your tongue out to him. 'We see each other in uni almost everyday...' 
 
'But weekends I never get to spend time with you, when was the last time we went on a date, not a lunch date during school hours, but an actual go out and eat, watch a movie and cuddle date.' He lied on his back and sighed looking at your Super Junior poster he moved his arm up and pointed to it. 'That better be replaced when I make my debut.'
 
You smile and stand up moving to sit next to him on the bed. 'It will be replaced, with a large picture of you.' You pat his hand as if to reasurre him. 
 
'you-ah, I'm going out now! Kris won't be home till about 8:30 so eat without him...' Your mother called up. 
 
You lean forward to look out your bedroom door. 'Okay Omma!' 
 
'Kai darling make sure you eat something before you leave, I cooked enough for all of you!' She continued making Kai smile. 
 
'Okay Omeoni!' He calls back down to her. 
 
We hear the door open and she quickly shouts goodbye, then the door closes. 
 
'So we're alone...' Kai says looking at you with a smirk. His eyebrows rise up and sits up on the bed. 
 
You quickly move away and sit at your desk again, you still haven't... done that with him. You know he's having those sorts of thoughts as the very odd ocassion you are alone together he acts weird and makes passes at you. You didn't not like it, however it never felt like the right time, three years of dating and it still didn't feel like THAT was right. 
 
Kai closes the door and walks towards you putting his hands on your shoulders, you keep your eyes down and focused on the textbook. Kai leans down and you can feel his hot breath on your neck. '...if we're alone.' His hands slowly move down your arms and grabs your hands pulling you to stand up. You turn to face him and he moves his hands to your waist pulling you towards his body. 'I love you.' He says leaning down kissing you passionately. 
 
You respond to his kiss but when he pulls away from it waiting for your answer to his confession you find yourself lost for words. 'Me too.' Is all you can muster. Did you love him? Maybe not enough... 
 
'I want you so bad...' He kisses your cheek and then your neck. 'Tell me you want me too.' He breaths on your collar bone moving your top down to expose some skin. You feel your heart beating, but the feeling in the pit of your stomach... was it nervousness? You always thought it was because you thought you wasn't ready, but maybe it's just nerves. 
 
You take a deep breath and answer him. 'I want you too.' 
 
His face levels with yours and he smiles. 'I thought you didn't love me anymore...' He lifts you and wraps your legs around his waist. 'I love you so much!' He kisses you again and you decide your going to let it happen, and stop running away. 
 
He lays you out on the bed and removes his shirt. Your eyes grow wide as you see the result of his training... he smirks and at your innocent look and hovers over you starting to kiss you neck. You bite your lip surpressing the moan lingering in your throat. 'mmm..' finally it releases and Kai chuckles. 'Don't laugh at me.' You smile at the suddenly comfortable atmosphere surrounding the two of you. 
 
He stops and makes eye contact with you. 'Don't act so cute then... it makes me want to-'
 
'I'm back!' 
 
You both look at the door. 
 
'It's Kris!' You move out from under Kai and straighten yourself up. Looking in the mirror making sure you look okay. 
 
'Party pooper as always.' Kai sighs and lays out on the bed.
 
You look at his toned back and quickly finds his shirt throwing it at him. 'Put it on.' 
 
He rolls over and up off the bed. He smirks making the shirt in his hand twist and long then throws it around your neck bringing you close to him. 'Does it matter if he sees us like this? Surely he knows your at this age... you know the age where this sort of thing is natural.' He whispers the last bit in your ear. 'Plus it's more thrilling knowing we can get caught, that's why your expression is all flustered.' He drops his shirt moving his hands to your waist. 
 
'Stop it...' You say lightly. 
 
He shakes his head then moves his hands and grabs yours. He slowly lets your fingers trail up his torso and to his neck, then puts his hands back to your waist. 'See you can't help yourself.' 
 
You laugh at his boost of confidence. 'I thought you said I didn't love you anymore.' Your eyebrows rise asking him with a smile. 
 
'I thought you said you wanted me...' He moves his face closer and his lips brush over yours. 
 
'Woah...' You heard your door creak and Kris was standing there with a mixed expression. 'Please, I just want to ask my sister something.' He jokes. 
 
Kai nods and moves away grabbing his shirt. 'I'll leave, I should get back to practice, otherwise the trainers wont think I'm serious, see you later.' He kisses your cheek and leaves waving to Kris. 
 
'You two weren't...' He says looking at the bed. 
 
You shake your head and flap your arms about. 'No.' You start to think about what might have happened if Kris hadn't come home... and blush. 'Kai was being silly, don't worry.'
 
He smirks and looks at you seriously. 'Worry? No cause seeing him with his shirt off and you flustered and kissing... isnt something to worry about?' 
 
'No it's normal Kai behavior.' You laugh trying to melt the ice expression on his face. 
 
He scoffs. 'Have you two, done it before?' 
 
You shake your head. 'I dont feel like I'm ready yet.' 
 
'Has he tried to force you?!' He suddenly shouts and punches the wardrobe door in anger. 'Don't tell me he's ra-rap- I can't even say it.. I'll kill him.' 
 
He goes to leave but you grab his arm and hold him back. 'Dont be stupid of course he hasn't, he wouldnt hurt me.' 
 
'Okay... sorry.' He looks at your expression and pats your head. 'I know oppas a little off.' 
 
You pout and slap his hand away. 'Why, what's wrong?' 
 
He looks away from you and walks out the door. 'I think I've realised somethings still there... that I thought was missing, something that I don't want or need.'
 
'Uh?' You think about what he's saying and then say. 'What are you talking about?' 
 
He turns and smiles. 'You'll find out soon, because I wont be able to hold back much longer now I know it's there.'