♡♡3

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

 

2 years later. Your in your second year of High School now, Kris is in his third and last year. Things have been awkward at home ever since the... 'incident'. Your mother lost her study when Kris demanded his own room and personal space. You never spoke except from the odd, 'Can you pass the salt?'. School wasn't that bad, you were known as siblings but apart from the students who attended your middle school and saw your closeness no one questioned the cold atmosphere around the two of you. 
 
'Yah, Kris... I heard your sister isn't really dating that Kai guy?' One of Kris' classmates announced loud enough for the rest of the guys heads to spring around to his attention. 'Apparently she's been recieving lot's of confessions ever since that broke out yesterday, she can barely walk to class without a guy trying to get her attention.' 
 
Kris smirked. 'She's a beauty, of course she'll get attention, why do you think she and Kai never told anyone the truth about not dating?' 
 
'Are you telling me she doesn't want the attention?' Another male student piped up.
 
Kris shrugged. 'We don't talk much, ask her.' 
 
 
 
You were in your classroom looking out the window. Kai was sat on the other side of the classroom so you couldnt even pester him. You let out a sigh and watched some students participate in sports, you saw Kris laughing and joking kicking the soccor ball at a classmate, making the girls giggle and fawn over him. You watch with a straight face, did girls always act like that around him? You thought. Or did you just never notice. He's handsome, sure. But- he never seemed to have girls around him until he hit High School... 
 
'Thank you students.' The teacher says loudly making you realise your minds not there. 
 
The class president stands and does his bit, where you all follow and the class is over. You look back out the window and see the students are gone. 'Whats for lunch today?' Kai asks who is now infront of you. 
 
'Oh... um,' You snap yourself back into the room and smile to him. 'Kimbap?' 
 
He smiles and nods. 'Your kimbap is the best.' 
 
'I know you like it, that's why I make it.' You answer standing up. He grabs your bag and gestures to leave. 
 
You walk after him but your stopped at the door. 'Here.' A tall guy says giving you a red box with a black ribbon around it. 
 
'What is this?' You ask trying to look at his face, but his head is so burried into his neck you can barely see his forehead. 
 
'For sunbae.' He says shocking you. 
 
You take it and get closer looking up at him. 'Sunbae? Are you a first year?' 
 
He nods. 
 
'Cute!!! Not fair your so tall.' You say moving away slowly. 'What's this for?' You ask shaking it. 
 
He looks up a little and says meekly. 'I'm specialising in cooking, I hope you like them.' Then he's gone. 
 
'What just happened?' Kai laughed. 'Dont tell me thats another confession...' 
 
You shrug your shoulders and open the box seeing very good looking cookies. 'Wah!' You say with a big smile. 'Cookies!!' Then Kai pulls out a note.
 
'To. Sunbae~~ Please enjoy these cookies I baked from my heart. If you like them, please meet me on the track field after school.' He looks at you, your more amused with the cookies. 
 
'Yummy!' You exclaime after taking a bite. 'That hoobae will be a good cook/baker!' 
 
Kai pokes your forehead. 'This is his confession.' He gives you the letter and you pout. 
 
'Another one, it's been so irritating since we told them we weren't dating.' You say still munching on the cookies. 'Good cookies though.' 
 
'Thinking of accepting it.' Kai says as you start to walk to the cafeteria. 'That will stop all the confessions.' 
 
You look at him and he doesnt look happy, more like absolutely pissed off. 'Kai...' You stop him by grabbing his blazor. 'I'm sure you must be getting alot of confessions too. Sorry I told everyone we arent really together, I didnt think it would be this bad.'  
 
He turns to you and shakes his head. 'It's fine, you wouldnt have known. Let's go eat.' He says taking your hand and pulling you. 
 
You arrive at the cafeteria and all eyes land on you and Kai, holding hands and him holding your school bag too. You notice the whispers start and you let go of his hand and grab your bag. 'Let's sit and eat.'
 
He nods and follows you to the table. You sit across from each other and pull out all the dishes from your bag. 'Looks good.' Kai says deciding what to eat first, the Kimbap or trying one of the large selection of side dishes you brought. 
 
'Hey...' You hear from behind you. Kai looks up and looks back to the food, completely ignoring your brother who was rubbing the back of his head. 'Did you forget to put my lunch in my bag?' He asks. 
 
You look at him confused as he sits next to you. 'I always leave it on the side for you to pick up...'
 
'So I forgor it, is that what your saying?' His face doesn't look too serious, was he trying to joke around? 
 
You nod. 'Obviously you did.' You look at Kai who is eating a piece of kimbap with a pouty face. 'Why don't you eat some of this, I always make enough for 3... since Kai and I can eat alot.' 
 
Kris doesn't need a second opinion as he digs into the food, and the conversation rolls as if you were still in middle school and closer than ever. Even Kai talks and interacts with him noticing he isn't being hostile towards you anymore. 'So I keep getting asked if you really never dated?' Kris laughs. 
 
Kai looks away and responds. 'Of course we never dated. You'd know, we just gave up telling people it wasn't true no one believed us anyway.' 
 
'I wonder why they believe you now...' Kris says laughing.
 
You laugh too. 'Yeah tell me about it.' 
 
'Maybe because they want you to be single... the amount of guys who are confessing to you, or so I've heard.' Kris said then patted your bangs. 'Gonna start dating someone then?' 
 
Kai stands up and looks at you. 
 
You look up with a bright expression. 'What's up?'
 
Kai could tell the reason behind your expression was Kris, the fact he suddenly decided to be mature about the situation. 'Let's talk.' He says never looking away from you. 
 
You smile and laugh. 'Go ahead we're not stopping you.' 
 
'I mean in private.' He walks around the table and grabs your arm pulling you up from the table and out of the cafeteria. 'Now...' 
 
 
 
He pulls you out to the back of the Sports Hall, where there's no one to see you. 
 
'What's up?' You say letting him keep his grip on your arm. 
 
He moves his hands to your shoulders putting you an arms length apart. Then he lets you go and stares into your eyes. 'I like you.' 
 
'I like you too...' You reply hitting his shoulder lightly. 'You couldn't have said that in the cafeteria?' 
 
He shakes his head. 'You don't understand... I like you, as a woman.' 
 
You realise what he means and can't help but look away. 
 
'I like you, and I don't want you to be someone else's girlfriend, I don't want guys to confess to you so you can think about being someone else's girlfriend. I want us to date, for real.' He makes you look at him again and his eyes are telling you what he's saying is completely true. 
 
You think about it. 'I don't know if I like you, in that way.'
 
'You don't know?' He asks keeping eye contact. 
 
You shake your head. 'I like you, being around you is comfortable. I think about you alot and often want to see you when your not around. But... I don't know what that feeling is. When you use me as a dance partner and- touch me. It makes my heartbeat fast. When you lean in close to me, it beats fast too.' 
 
He smirks and grabs your waist pulling you into him. 'Like this?' 
 
You catch your breath and your hands make fists on his chest. 
 
'Does this make your heartbeat fast?' He moves one hand up from your waist and touches your face whilst the other snakes around to your back securring you there. 'How about this?' He tilts your face up and stares into your eyes. 'Tell me how it feels after this...' He inches his face closer an slowly his lips meet yours, your eyes close and your heart starts beating... Is this what you could call liking someone?