♡♡1

Forbidden Love, Makes Greater Lust

 

10 years later~~~        [spongebob moment]
 
'Oppa! We're going to be late, shall I leave without you?' You call up the stairs as you watch your mother putting on her jacket. 
 
She smiles and tells you. 'Just go, he's probably running late. Plus he's in High School now, so you wont have far to walk together anymore.'
 
You forgot that for a second. I wont be able to see oppa in school this year.
 
There was only a year between you, but you were close like twins. Shopping, movies, you even share a bedroom so your mother could have her study. 
 
You look up the stairs a little upset that he wont be stealing your food during lunch anymore. Or walking you to your classroom, telling your best friend Kai he will never be good enough to date you because 'thats what oppas do', even though there's no romantic feelings you hold towards Kai. Kris just likes to tease you. 
 
'Oppa last chance!!' You call only to get no response. 'Fine! I'm going to call Kai and get him to meet me!' Still no reply. You give up and grab your bag kissing your mother on the cheek. 'Bye see you after work!' Your mother was a school teacher, she did give it up when she had Kris, but after your father died 5 years ago she decided to go back since you and Kris were both old enough to wait around after school for your mother to finish. She taught in your elementary school, by the time Kris moved up to middle school he was old enough to walk from the Elementary school gates down the road and around the corner to his schools entrance. 
 
You could say having an older brother was a good thing, as you never had to worry to much about going up a grade or changing schools, as he would be there waiting for you. He was the one who had to go alone first, which honestly made you more nervous than him. 
 
You pulled out your cellphone as you reached the end of your street and dailled for your best friend. 'Kai-Kai-Kai!!!! Where are you... Jongin-ahhhhh' 
 
'Yah let me answer...' He answers sounding rather sleepy. 'Are you being bullied by Kris this early?' 
 
You laugh and reply. 'Yeah, he's ignoring me today... I even have to walk alone.'
 
'Your alone? Want me to come keep you company?' He says joking. 'Scared of the little first years that might attack you for being to pretty?' 
 
You have to curse at him for that. He always called you pretty... everyday! No wonder Kris thought you two were dating. 'Yes I am, save me! I might be sacraficed as the all mighty flower beauty.' You say sarcastically. 
 
'Alright meet you at the regular place?' 
 
'See you there!' You hang up and skip along pulling your bag strap back up on your shoulder until you reach your usual meeting place, a small cafe that was popular with your elevator high school students. 
 
You see him leaning against the wall with a shortbread biscuit. The cafe was famous for them, a traditional Scottish recipe made their own. 
 
'Kai-Kai!' You call and wave towards him. 'You got here early.' 
 
He laughs and pulls a paper bag from behind his back. 'Nice weather today.' He simply says handing it over to you.
 
You look in and see the same biscuit he was munching on. He never lets you miss out when it comes to food. 'Thank you.' You bow asif your strangers. 
 
He shakes your bangs and laughs. 'Come on, we'll be late.' 
 
'School's around the corner...' You say looking at your phone for the time. 'We have 10 minutes... let's enjoy our food.' You pout at him and then tug his blazer. 
 
'Wow that must be the infamous Kai-you couple.'
 
'Their visuals are great!' 
 
'I've heard they've been dating since elementary school!' 
 
'Kris oppas younger sister?!'
 
This was an everyday occurance, so it didnt bother you or Kai too much. Kai focused on his dancing and studies so he didn't have enough time to worry about having a girlfriend. You were also the best substitute from the constant confessions he recieved in his first year of middle school, at first you both denied it but after a while you just gave up and became the visual couple. He is tall and handsome, its no wonder people fell for him, his charms are countless... yet none of them appealed to you maybe because you knew him since you were young, you still saw him as the little boy who used to dance in his underpants.
 
'Jongin-ah, say ahhhh.' You tease the crowd holding your biscuit out for him to bite some of, pointless because you both had the same. But if you didnt keep up the image people might think you've split up and start confessing to you both again. 
 
He narrows his eyes at you. 
 
'Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~' You insist. 
 
And as if he never thought twice he took a large bite. Taking over half of what was left of your biscuit. 'Dont tease the crowd and offer out what you dont want to give, because I'll always take more than half of you.'
 
You pout then realise his words. 'Of me...'
 
'Your food, babo.' He knocks your head with his knuckle and laughs. 
 
You wiggle cutely and moan at him. 'You owe me food.' 
 
'You owe me a social life.' 
 
You carry on playfully arguing as you walk to school. Classes are boring to you, instead of studying like Kai does you often irritate him, for no reason at all. He's usually your desk partner so the opportunities are too easy. 'Kai during lunch I want to see if Oppa got to school alright.'
 
Kai looks away from his history book for a second and whispers. 'Why? I thought he was ignoring you.'
 
You shrug your shoulders. 'He has to talk to me, I took his lunch with me this morning, he'll be hungry.' 
 
He chuckled a little. 'Evil...' He shakes his head and looks back to his book. 'I'll come with you, I havent seen Kris hyung in a while.' 
 
You nod and lean closer to him. 'Thank you Kai.' 
 
 
 
Lunch came around and your soon sneaking out of the back building with Kai at yourside. Thankfully the schools were close to each other so you could easily go there and make it back in time. You walk through the school gates explaining the situation to the teacher on duty. He nods and just lets you in... The boys automatically notice you and start chattering with each other. The boys uniform isnt that much different to the boys at our school, just the tie colour, Kai never wears his tie except in lessons, so he fit in fine with his tall height and good looks, the girls were certain he was a new first year. 
 
You found Kris' classroom and run over to him interrupting his group chat. 'Oppa!' 
 
He looks at you. 'Yah. What are you doing here?' 
 
'I've got your-'
 
The boys around him start asking questions about you.
 
'Is this your girlfriend Kris?'
 
'She's too cute!' 
 
'Middle schooler? How did you get in here?' 
 
'She's so pretty, typical Kris would have such a pretty girlfriend... good looking people stick together.' 
 
You start to talk. 'Oh, I'm not-'
 
'She's gorgeous isnt she?' Kris says standing up and taking the lunch out of your hands and patting your head. 
 
'So you confirm she's your lover?' One askes making you widen your eyes. 
 
You look to Kris whos now sat eating his food smirking. 
 
'Yah oppa, dont spread useless rumours. I'm his younger sister!' You announce seeing some sort of relief fall out of them all. 
 
One comes towards you and asks. 'So your single?' 
 
'Oh, um...' 
 
'Your so pretty, wanna hang out with oppa?' He says nudging you with his elbow. 
 
Then your arm is grabbed and Kai is towering over you. 'She's not single.' 
 
He looks slightly pissed right now... 
 
'Kai cool down.' You say tugging on his blazer. 
 
He rolls his eyes and puts his arm around you. 'Common let's get back to school.' 
 
You leave without saying goodbye to Kris... which irritates him. 
 
Kris stares at his food, his eyes narrow with anger and his grip on his chopsticks increases so much, they snap clean in his hand. 
 
'Kris you okay?' 
 
He slams his fist on the table and stands up from his chair. 
 
'Food tastes bitter.' He says throwing it out the window. 'I'm going to buy some bread.' He leaves the classroom and can see you backview leaving the school, still in Kai's arms... 'What have I told you about him...' He says quietly. 'This wont do.'