ღ Review | Half Bloods

ღ ♥ Sueweetie's Boutique ✿ Graphics-Layouts-Reviews ♥ ღ {BUSY+NOT ACCEPTING}

stσrч títlє: Half Bloods

rєvíєwєr: Myungiesshi

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ღ Title(3/5): Well, the title matches with the concept of the story, but it isn't that attractive to my eyes(well to me)

ღ Poster&Background(2/5): The idea of putting in the sword and lightning is great, but the poster is very basic, and it isn't very attractive either. The poster has created a minus for the attractiveness of the story.

ღ Foreword&Description(7/10): The description really brought me to be a little interested in the story which is really good!

ღ Plot’s uniqueness(15/20): Since it is based on a famous movie/novel, of course it would be a bit similar to the original, but you made it quite special. But I think that your story is quite fast paced

ღ Flow(16/20): And again, your story is quite rushed. You went straight to the important events of the story and barely write empty chapters (just for amusement) which is pretty good, since I like straightforward stories.

ღ Grammar&Spelling(13/20): You have some grammar errors, if you read over the story, I'm sure you'll spot some (I know that it's a pain, I'm a writer too.). For spelling, I'm pretty strict to the spelling, there are some spelling mistakes, just look over it and you'll find them. Ah.. also, when you are using quotation mark, you don't put a space after putting the mark. You did this: " Nice to meet you. See you again soon...". The right way is this "Nice to meet you. See you again soon.". I also realise that you have been writing informally, it's best if you use formal sentences in the story, but not too formal!. Just kinda refrain from using the word 'dude' except if you're quoting it, change the word 'dude' or 'guy' to something more formal like 'man'

ღ Words(4/10): There are not many repetitive words in this story which is a good thing, but please try to expand your sentence a little, you keep using short sentences.

ღ Interest&Enjoyment(4/10): It's a good story, it's quite funto read, but I couldn't help but to feel bored reading your story. Don't get me wrong! It's a nice story and I would continue reading it but fantasy isn't really my thing. Some spelling and grammar errors made me less interested in reading the story, but it's still understandable and I was able to close one eye about it.

ღ Overall Grade: (64/100): It's not a bad mark. I'm sorry, I'm pretty strict in reviewing stories, your stories are good and i like it! Keep up the good job! Well, I shouldn't be talking on the how boring a story is since mine is pretty boring too

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kamsahamnida for requesting at Sueweetie's Boutique.
Don't forget to credit us in your foreword & description.
Special thanks to our reviewer!