Chapter 3

Chasing over Seohyun's love

Myungsoo walked towards to a group of guy at the corner of the cafe.Seohyun and Ji Eun followed him.

As they arrived,Myungsoo's friend who are talking about this and that , suddenly stopped talking and looking at Seohyun.

"Hey~~What do you all looking at?"asked Myungsoo.His friends suddenly stopped starring Seohyun.Seohyun's cheek blushed.

"You guys,this is ..er....a new student here.."said Myungsoo.

"Sorry..I don't know your name"Myungsoo whispered to Seohyun's ears.

"It's okay.."she grins.

"New student? Yahh....Myungsoo~~You never bring any new student to see us...But this time..You did.."said Sungyeol.teasing Myungsoo.

"Ohh my...she has a cute face!!! She's prettier than me!!"said Sungjong while looking at Seohyun's face.She's smiled.Her cheek blushed again.

"Yah..Myungsoo~What's her name?"asked Woohyun.Seohyun look at Myungsoo.

"Emm....sorry...i don't know her name~I don't ask her already...mianei"said Myungsoo.

"Aishh ..this guy"Sunggyu looks unsatisfied.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Seohyun imnida.Nice meeting you all"Seohyun introduced herself.

"Wow..what a cute name!!"said Woohyun.

"Gomawo"said Seohyun.

"Emm..this is soo..awkward~Myungsoo hyung~~asked her to sits with us!!"ask Sungjong.

"Seohyun..let's sit with us"said Myungsoo.Seohyun nodded.

"Gomawo~"said her again.She starred at Ji Eun.Ji Eun smiled.Then,Seohyun sat beside Myungsoo while Ji Eun sat beside Sungyeol.

"Seohyun noona..told us about yourself!!"asked Sungjong with puppy face.

"Hahahah...what about Ji Eun first?"Seohyun suggested.Ji Eun blushed.

She never talked about herself to anyone.

"Uhmm..My name is Lee Ji Eun..I ..actually never told anyone about myself..well I just an ordinary girl who always with books"said Ji Eun while she's smiled.Woohyun smiled to her."So..Seohyun,told us bout yourself"said Hoya.

"I..i'm a new girl who just moved to this school..I'm the last daughter in my family,I've a sister..her name is Seo Ji Hyun.She's studying at Dongguk Women's University, I'm a newbie here..So..please teach me if I do something wrong"said Seohyun.Then she bowed.

"Woahh...you have a sister? Is she pretty?"asked Woohyun.Seohyun grins.

"Yah....Woohyun hyung..you're soo greedy...That girl you want..this girl you want.."Sungjong start nagging.They all laughing.The pupils at the cafe have their eyes on them.

"Ehh..Dongwoo hyung? Why don't you greet Seohyun noona?"asked Sungjong immediately.Dongwoo looked at Seohyun.

"Oh?~Mian.Annyeonghaseyo"said Dongwoo . Then he continued to what he is doing ; playing game on the phone.

"Uhmm...~Seohyun and Ji Eun has introduced their self..Why don't we introduced ourselves to them?"suggested Sunggyu.

"Hyung!Great suggestion!!"said Sungjong.

"Start with Sunggyu~~"said Woohyun.Sunggyu smiled.They can see's his eyed smiles.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu~~the Leader of this group...Nice to meet you,Seohyun-shii,Ji Eun-shii"

"Annyeonghaseyo,Jang Dongwoo imnida."

"I'm the MOST HANDSOME in INFINITE and the MOST loveable guy in INFINITE,Nam Woohyun imnida"

"Ayo,waddup..Lee Hoya imnida"

"Hello~~Sungyeol the mean choding imnida."

"I'm Kim Myungsoo the guy who should be the MOST LOVEABLE GUY"

"1+1 Kiyomi! I'm Sungjong,THE MOST PRETTY AND THE MOST CUTE GUY IN INFINITE ..Gege"

---

"Aish...they started to laugh.."said Kyungsoo.Kris,IlHoon and Kyungsoo starred at the INFINITE with Seohyun and Ji Eun.

"We're really like stalker"said Ilhoon.Kyungsoo look at Ilhoon.

"Yeahh..we're the real stalker"said Kris.

"They seems happy"said Kyungsoo.

"Of course they happy....they laugh for a silly things..make a silly joke..bla bla bla"Ilhoon nagging like a mother.

"Yah,Ilhoon,can you please....stop nagging? "asked Kris.

"Yeahh..yeah...whatever"answered IlHoon.

"I'm gonna make a plan...."said Kyungsoo.

"What plan?"asked Ilhoon.Kris looked at Kyungsoo.

.


 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
whoopss~~~chapter 3  updated~ ^^