Chapter 6

Chasing over Seohyun's love

Ring...Ring..Ring..

It was the recess time.Ji Eun and Seohyun exited the class.They walked toward to the cafe while talked about something.Suddenly,Ji Eun stopped her steps.Seohyun looked at her and pat Ji Eun's shoulder.

"Ji Eun-ah..why are you stop?Is there any problem?"asked Seohyun.Ji Eun smiled.She nodded.

"Seohyun...I think I have to go to toilet....Stomach ache"explained Ji Eun.Seohyun nodded and smiled.Ji Eun ran quickly to the toilet.Seohyun walked slowly to the cafe.Suddenly,someone pout her shoulder.Seohyun turned back and looked at the person who pout her shoulder.She smiled and bowed politely.

"Annyeong..."Seohyun greeted.The person who is pout her shoulder is Wu Yifan or other name is Kris.He smiled to Seohyun and looked at her.

"Hi,Seohyun.I'm Kris.Nice to meet you"Kris bowed to Seohyun and grin.

"Hi...Kris..Nice to meet you too"said Seohyun.

"We never talk to each other yet....right?"asked Kris.Seohyun smiled shyly and bowed.

"You seems nice."Seohyun's cheek turned red when Kris said 'You seems nice' 

"Kamsahamnida.You also..seems nice"said Seohyun.She seems like shy to talk with Kris.

"Uhm...Where's the 'Nagging Ahjumma?'"ask Kris with a bit laugh.Seohyun looked Kris with a confuse face.

"Nagging...Ahjumma?"Seohyun looked at Kris,not understood with Kris's words.

"The Nagging Ahjumma,Lee Ji Eun"said Kris while laughing.Seohyun laughed as she heard Kris's answer.Suddenly,a shout from behind make their steps stopped immediately.They two turned back.A punches was hit Kris's face.Seohyun shocked.Kris was fell down the floor.

"I'm Nagging Ahjumma? Yah....You better leave Seohyun alone or else...other punches will stick on your face!"Ji Eun warned Kris fiercly.

Kris sticked out his tongue to Lee Ji Eun.Then,he ran away from them.Ji Eun looked Seohyun.Seohyun's cheek blushed.Ji Eun laugh a bit.

"Aishh..look at you...You're blushing..hihi....are you falling for Kris??"ask Ji Eun curiously.Seohyun shook her head.She grins.

"No..I'm not falling for him..It's just...he seems nice"said Seohyun.She looked at Ji Eun.

"He is a player you know...He have a lot girlfriend....He is naughty.."said Ji Eun.Seohyun nodded.

---

"Annyeong,Seohyun"someone said to Seohyun from back.Seohyun turned back.She gasped,then smiled.

"Myungsoo-shi...Annyeong.."

"Don't call me like that...just call Myungsoo..don't add 'shi'."said Myungsoo while smile brightly to Seohyun.

"Ok..Myungsoo.."said Seohyun politely.Myungsoo laughed a bit,he covered his laugh.

"Uhmm...What food did you want to buy?"asked Myungsoo.Seohyun looked at Myungsoo.

"Oh...Uhm...Pancake....maybe.."said Seohyun.Myungsoo nodded.

"Hmm...I'm going to buy pancake too"said Myungsoo.He smiled brightly this time.

"Ne..."Seohyun nodded.After buying the pancakes,Myungsoo bought Seohyun to Infinite's table again.

"Hi..."greeted Seohyun.Sungjong smiled and pinched Seohyun's cheek.

"Yay...Noona is going to eat with us again!! "Sungjong jumped like a child.Seohyun laughed .

"Where's Ji Eun?"asked Sungyeol suddenly.Seohyun looked at Sungyeol.She laughed a bit.

"When did you started to care about Ji Eun?"ask Woohyun to Sungyeol.Sungyeol's cheek seems like turned to red colour.He covered his face and shook his head.

"Woah..Sungyeol....don't told me that you're in love with Ji Eun...."Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with annoying face. Sungyeol making 'what' face.

"Mwo?? In love with Ji Eun? Aniya~~ Don't be ridiculous..Hyung..you know my ideal girl ,right? "said Sungyeol.Myungsoo sticked out his tongue.

"Yes..I know your ideal girl....y....Charming...full of aegyo..."said Myungsoo.Seohyun laughed a bit while Sungjong enjoying his food.Suddenly,Ji Eun came.Infinite and Seohyun greeted her nicely.Ji Eun grins.Sungyeol's face looks red.Looks like Sungyeol is in love with Ji Eun.They enjoyed their meal together with some jokes that made by Sungjong and Woohyun.

-----

"Mwoyah?? You talk with her?? Not a fair!! Why should you the first talk with her? It should  be me!"Kyungsoo nagging to Kris who is listening to music using his earphone.He didn't listen any words that Kyungsoo said.Ilhoon entered the class and took a seat beside Kris.He bring out his books and stationary tools.Looks like Kris and Ilhoon didn't care about Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo looked at them two with angry face.Kyungsoo quickly took out Kris's earphone from his ears.

"Yah..Are you deaf? I'm talking to you..."said Kyungsoo angrily.Kris looks shocked a bit.

"What were you saying just now?"asked Kris.This time,Kyungsoo looks a bit angry.He sighed.

"I'm sayin'......I'm going to...kill you right now!"Kyungsoo scold Kris.He chased Kris.Kris quickly run away.Ilhoon looked at them and laughed.Seohyun and Ji Eun who were sitting in front turned back and looked at them.Ji Eun shooked her head.Seohyun laughed a bit.Suddenly,the teacher came.Kyungsoo still chased Kris.

"Do Kyungsoo...Wu Yi Fan!"


 

How's that? Uhh Sorry for a lame  and short chapter.If you realised...the story made on 26 March 2013 right? well it was a day before my birthday.I was went out with my friends at mall that time.Then we talked about making a fanfics...So I got an idea.She likes my idea.Well this story is for her.Btw..I want to ask you,my lovely reader that I really love.