Chapter 1

Chasing over Seohyun's love
                                                      

It was a nice day.Seohyun woke up to get ready for school and once she was done with everything, she went to her kitchen downstairs to eat whatever her mother has prepared for her for breakfast..

"Mom...Good Morning"greeted Seohyun to her mother.Her mother smiled brightly.She pat Seohyun's head.

"Good Morning,my daughter.How are today?Are sleep enough?"asked her mother.Seohyun smiled

"I'm very fine today.Sleep enough? More than enough mom"answer Seohyun.

"Are you ready to go to your new school?"asked her mother again.Seohyun nodded.

"Hmm..I know you're ready. right? Before you go to school,ate your breakfast first"said her mother.

"Sure things,mom"said Seohyun.Then,she ate up her breakfast.

After eating her breakfast,Seohyun's mother bought Seohyun to her new school.

In the school,

Seohyun's mother went to the office.Seohyun waited outside the office.She looked at her new school.The school looks nice and neat.Also big.

There's no rubbish outside.The buildings looks like a new building.

---

After Seohyun's mother registered her to the school,her mother went home.Seohyun walked  towards to a seat that was placed in front the office.

She sat on the bench.Her eyes rolled,look at the school.

Suddenly, a middle-aged woman walked  towards her.

"Excuse me,are you Seo Joo Hyun?"asked the middle-aged woman.Seohyun turned back.She looked at the woman.

"Emm.yes I am"answer Seohyun.The woman smiled.

" I'm Ms Kim,a teacher in this school.So,you're the new student that will attend this school,right?"asked Ms.Kim.Seohyun nodded..

"Emm..you're attending.....Class... 3-A,right?"asked Ms.Kim again.

"Ne,seongsangnim"replied Seohyun.Ms.Kim smiled brightly this time.

"Woah...Welcome to 3-A,Ms.Seo Joo Hyun.I'm your classroom teacher. Let me guide you to the class"said Ms.Kim as Seohyun and her walked towards to a  building block A.Seohyun followed Ms.Kim to the class 3-A.

---

At the class 3-A,

Ms.Kim opened the slide door.She looked at the pupils.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Class..today we'll have a new student.Her name is Seo Joo Hyun,Ms.Seo,say hello to them"said Ms.Kim.Seohyun nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Seo Joo Hyun imnida.You can call me Seohyun for short.Nice to meet you all"greetedSeohyun while she bowed.The male pupils in 3-A stare at her.She feel uncomfortable.

"Ms.Seo,you can sit...emm..besides that girl who is wearing spectacles"said Ms.Kim.

Seohyun looedk at the girl.She bowed to Ms.Kim

"Thanks,seongsangnim"said Seohyun.She walked toward to the girl that Ms.Kim said before.

--

"Hello,I'm Lee Ji Eun.Nice to meet you"greeted Ji Eun.Seohyun grins.

"Hello too,I'm Seohyun.Nice to meet you too,Ji Eun"Seohyun greeted Ji Eun as well.Seohyun sat beside Ji Eun.She turned back,There is three guy who are starring at her.The three guys are Kris,Kyungsoo and Ilhoon.Kris winked at her while Ilhoon make love symbol to her.Her cheeks turn red.She smiled to them.

"Seohyun-ah,don't mind that guys.They're naughty and playboy"said Ji Eun to Seohyun.Seohyun nodded.Seohyun smiled back to them.Ilhoon smiled .Then,she looked infront and continue her lesson.

---

Kring.!!Kring!!!

It was the recess bell.Seohyun followed Ji Eun to the cafe.She brought along her wallet.She turned back and looked at someone.The three guy again.

"Emm...that guys again..."whispered her heart.Kris,Kyungsoo and Ilhoon smiled towards her.Seohyun smiled to them as well.Lee Ji Eun stopped her step.She looked back.

"O...M..G..That playful guys!"said Ji Eun.She ran towards Seohyun and hold her hand.

"You three guys..don't ever try to seduce her..She still new here!"Ji Eun warned them.She ran with Seohyun to the cafe.Seohyun looked at the three guy.She waved toward them.Kris,Kyungsoo and Ilhoon smiled  and then they started to daydream.

 

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Sorry for the late update '-,-