Chapter 2

Chasing over Seohyun's love

  
 
In the cafe,

Seohyun and Ji Eun lined up.They patiently wait for their turn to buy their own food.When it is their turn,a group of queenkas took over their turn.Seohyun and Ji Eun looks unsatisfied.

"Emm..excuse me..actually..it's our turn...to buy the food"said Ji Eun.The members of Queenka's group starred at Ji Eun.

"Who are you to stop me ?"asked  a queenka,Na Eun.

 

"But...we're following the rules...line up when buying food at the cafe..."Ji Eun looks scared.

"So what? Huh..I'm the queenka here..What? Rules? Haha,so funny"said Na Eun.Seohyun look at them.

"Emm...actually..i don't know who you all are.but...rules are rules..never breaking it..We're hardly waiting for our turn..why don't you line up at the back?"said Seohyun bravely.The pupils at the cafe just looking at them.

"Hey,you....you're so brave to talk like that to us!"said Chorong angrily.

"And...you don't know us? We're the queenkas here....We're popular! No one can beat us.Even the teachers! You don't know us?...Huh...so funny We're A-Pink~The rich,and famous queenkas!"said Bomi proudly.

"I don't care who you all are...popular? queenkas? or what..We're following the rules.not following your rules."said Seohyun again.She really can't take it anymore.

"You're too brave..little girl"Eunji looked at her with a fierce face.

"Yes.I am"Seohyun and Ji Eun smiled.Looks like a war gonna began.

---

Kyungsoo,Kris and Ilhoon walked towards to cafe.Kyungsoo realised something.

"Yah....do you hear some arguing voice from the cafe?"asked Kyungsoo to Ilhoon and Kris.

"Yes,I do...who's arguing to who?"asked Kris.Ilhoon nodded.

"Let's see!! Come on!"said Kyungsoo .Then they three ran to  cafe.

When they arrived at the cafe,

"OMG...That new girl and the 'not-so' queenkas."said Ilhoon.Kris ,Kyungsoo and Ilhoon shocked.

---

"You should line up at the back,,you queenkas."someone said immediately.

 

Seohyun looked back.She's stood there.She's didn't move a bit.

"Who is this guy?...Why he is soo gorgeous?"Seohyun's heart beating so fast.

"M...m..Myungsoo oppa!"said Na Eun.Seohyun looked at Myungsoo.

"Don't call me like that"said Myungsoo.

"Oppa..its not me~~they two~~They start the argument."

"I'm not a fool"said Myungsoo.Na Eun starred at Myungsoo.Myungsoo looked at Seohyun.Seohyun smiled.

--

"Look how the girl starred at Myungsoo"said Kris.Ilhoon and Kyungsoo looked at Seohyun.

"Don't tell me that she is fall in love at a first sight with Myungsoo!"said Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo...you looks frust"said Ilhoon.Kyungsoo looked at Ilhoon.

"Of course ,he does looks frust...He is fall in love with that girl....the girl with name,Seo Joo Hyun"said Kris.

"But..people call her Seohyun"said Ilhoon.

"Well....should we be her friend?"asked Kris.Ilhoon and Kyungsoo nodded.

---

"Thanks for...."

"It's okay..."said Myungsoo.Seohyun smiled.

"Emm..you and your friend...finding a seat?"asked Myungsoo.Seohyun nodded.

"Good then,let's sit with us!"asked Myungsoo.

"Us?"Ji Eun look at Seohyun.

"Haha..my friend..."said Myungsoo.

"Okay then"said Seohyun and Ji Eun.


 

                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Sorry for updating late :'( I'm busy with updating this and that...it is school break..so i've a lot of homework to do :)