Chapter 4

Chasing over Seohyun's love


"What plan?"ask Ilhoon.Kris looked at Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo smiled like an evil.

"The plan is....'Separating Seohyun from close with that Myungsoo and make Seohyun close with us! ahahahahahaha"said  Kyungsoo while laughing like a boss.

"O....ok...Your plan is...soo awesome"said Ilhoon with a blur face.Kris looked at Kyungsoo with a blank face.

"What do you mean by 'separating Seohyun from close with that Myungsoo and make Seohyun close with us?"asked Kris,still with his blank face.

"It's mean...we gonna make Seohyun feel like to avoiding that INFINITE and feel like to approaching us.."explained Kyungsoo.

"Don't you think..that was a cruel plan?"asked Ilhoon.Kyungsoo looked in Ilhoon's eyes.

"Yah..don't look in my eyes..!"warned Ilhoon.

"How do we gonna start our plan?"asked Kris curiously.Kyungsoo smirks.

--------

"Noona...you're good in cooking?Jinjja???"asked Sungjong.Seohyun nodded.She smiled brightly.She seems like really happy to have a nice friends like INFINITE and Ji Eun.

"Woahh...Then,you can cook for us!!"said Woohyun while eating his meal.Seohyun,Ji Eun and INFINITE laughed.

"Sure,why not..."said Seohyun.She smiled while drinking her drinks.

"Noona,can I taste your food?"asked Sungjong with a puppy face.

"Uhmm.S..sure"said Seohyun.She's giving her food . a bowl of seolangtang soups to Sungjong.Sungjong taking the bowl.Then.he starting to tasting the meals.

"Woahh...feel like I'm in heaven...so..yummy!!!"Sungjong closed his eyes and  savoring the delicious of the seolangtang soup.

"I know...Seolangtang is really delicious.I never taste this delicious seolangtang soup before!"said Sungjong.

"You never? What a joke..."said Woohyun while laughing at Sungjong.

"Hyung...you're making Sungjong sulking"said Myungsoo.Woohyun stop laughing and looking at Sungjong.Sungjong is covering his face.

"What a shame... a guy sulking..yahh....aren't you gentlemen?"asked Woohyun,suddenly continue laughed at Sungjong.Sungjong looked at Woohyun with a sharp staring.

"Omo..Woohyun..you've make Sungjong turns into hulk!! from sulk to hulk..."said Sungyeol.Hoya.Dongwoo.Sunggyu and Myungsoo shocked with Sungjong's expression.

"Hyung...I'm gonna make you pay for embrassing me infront of Seohyun noona!"said Sungjong.Woohyun stopped awhile.

"O....M....G"said Woohyun,shocked with Sungjong,Seohyun and Ji Eun shocked too.They making 0_o face.

"I..I never see your face like this..before.."said Sunggyu.

"Now..you're seeing me like this.."said Sungjong.Sungyeol pat Sungjong's head.Sungyeol try to calm Sungjong out.Suddenly,Sungjong turn calm.He enjoying his meal.The INFINITE ,Seohyun and Ji Eun still in shock.

---

Rrrringgggggg....rringggggg...

The bell ringing.sign that reccess time is over.Seohyun,Ji Eun and Infinite walk together to their class.

"Uhmm...we're arriving at our class..so...thanks you for the earlier..and...see you tomorrow"said Seohyun.Myungsoo bowed.Seohyun smiled.Then,Myungsoo and Infinite went to their class.

"Seohyun-ah,you're brilliant..in your first day at this school,you're already making some friends..and the most unbelievable...you're making friend with Infinite! The Kingka of this school!!"said Ji Eun.Seohyun and Ji Eun sit on their seats.Seohyun grins.She is so happy today because of a lot things.She turning back to get her bag.Her eyes met with Kris's eyes.She's blushed.

"Omg..She's looking at me..I'm feeling good!! I'm feeling relieved!!"said Kris.Ilhoon knock Kris's head.

"Yah..don't be ridiculous...Seohyun is looking at me~She is in love with me!"said Ilhoon.Suddenly,Kyungsoo comes  and knock the two boys heads.

"You two...don't be such a mess,....You two are being childish and ...you two are too hoping that Seohyun would loves you two..Huh...I know that Seohyun is in love with me...She's looking at me..She's smiling at me....She's admired me..."said Kyungsoo.Ilhoon and Kris covering their ears.Don't want to hear Kyungsoo's stupid imagination.

"You always said people are wrong..Yahh...Kyungsoo..You also wrong...Don't be hopeless,,,,Seohyun would never dating with you...She prefered with me.."said Kris bravely.

They three start to arguing to each other for a stupid things.They really look like childish and hopeless people.Hoping that Seohyun would look at them...that Seohyun would love them..IMAGINATION...

---

After School,

Seohyun and Ji Eun walk together to their home.They talking and laughing.Suddenly, an expensive car comes infront them.A guy come out from the car.it is Myungsoo.

"Hi...Uhmm..you're walking to your house,right?"asked Myungsoo.Ji Eun and Seohyun nodded and smiled

"Yes..we're going home"said Ji Eun.Myungsoo grins brightly.

"Same like me..Can't I send you two off?"ask Myungsoo.Seohyun and Ji Eun looked to each other.

Ji Eun nodded.Seohyun smiled.Suddenly,Myungsoo opened the car's door for they two.

"Thanks you again,Myungsoo"Seohyun smiled to Myungsoo.Her cheek is blushed.Seems like she is shy to talked to Myungsoo.

*Why is my heart skipped a beat?*


Woahh.... I got 27 Subsribers...thanks you all...i appreciate your support ! ^.^ I'll updating soon :D