Chapter 8

Chasing over Seohyun's love

 

In the next morning,

Seohyun is having breakfast in the cafe alone.Ji Eun didn't came yet.She wasted her time with eating pancakes.She didn't expect anyone to accompanied her.Suddenly,someone sat beside her.She looked up and found that was Kris aka Wu Yi Fan.He smiled at her.Seohyun bowed at him and greet him.   "Good Morning,Kris...do you already having your breakfast?"asked Seohyun with a smile.Kris was amazed by her smiles.Seohyun looked at Kris.Kris is in his Dreamland.

"Dear my lovely Seohyun,do you love me?"asked Kris to Seohyun.Seohyun nodded and kissed Kris's cheek.Kris giggled.

"Yes,my darling..I always and always love you "Seohyun replied to Kris.Kris's cheek blush.Seohyun placed her head on Kris's shoulder.Kris had his arm wrapped around Seohyun's shoulder as Seohyun said that she love him.

"Kris...Kris.....Earth to Kris..."Seohyun woke him up from dreamland.Kris shocked and looked at her.She blinked at him.Suddenly,Ji Eun came.She gives a punch to Kris.Kris groaned,hurting from the punch that was 'freely' given by Ji Eun.Ji Eun stared at him.

"I told you don't disturb Seohyun~She's Myungsoo's!"warned Ji Eun,tried to protect Seohyun like Seohyun was her little sister.Seohyun looked at Ji Eun and patted her shoulder."It's okay...he didn't disturb me at all..."said Seohyun , tried to calm Ji Eun who is totally having a bad tempered.Ji Eun looked at Kris.Kris was looked at the floor,scared by Ji Eun's fierce face.Scare of being punch again by her.

"Seohyun,did you accept Myungsoo's invitation?"asked Ji Eun,she is trying to ignore Kris.Seohyun glance at Ji Eun.Ji Eun smiled at her while drinking her drinks.Seohyun shook her head.Ji Eun choked as she saw Seohyun shook her head.Kris glarred at Ji Eun.Ji Eun gives Kris a "what do you want" face.

"What? Seohyun,are you crazy or what?"asked Ji Eun.Seohyun looked at Ji Eun with innocent face."What? I don't reject it...I'm not sure if I can go or not.Its just that"said Seohyun.Kris looked at Seohyun and giggled.Ji Eun saw that Kris was giggled by a sudden."Yah yah~Why do you keep giggling when looking at Seohyun's face?? "asked Ji Eun.Kris looked at Ji Eun.He looked at Ji Eun with "Back off" face.He is totally irrirated by Ji Eun.Ji Eun looked at him and continued drinking her drinks."Nothing"said Kris.Suddenly,Infinite came.Kris feel something stabbed him in his heart.How he hates to see Infinite with Seohyun.Infinite sat with them.Kris keep quiet.Then,he excused to leave.He is supposed to stay because Seohyun asked him to stay and join them.But he said that he have a work to do.

 

" Uhm....So...do you want to go out with me?"asked Myungsoo ,giving Seohyun's a cute smile.Seohyun looked at her and grins.Ji Eun kept looking at Sungyeol . So does Sungyeol."Emm..I ..I'm not sure but..."suddenly,Ji Eun kick her legs.She glared at Ji Eun.Ji Eun smiled ; fake smiles."Uhmm..I'll go"said Seohyun.


Ppyeongg!!

Another Short update : SeoKris's moments ^^

for y'all : 

Chanyeol moment : the girl in front asked kris who's more handsome chanyeol or him? & chanyeol said "OF COURSE, IT'S ME" cr: 天使从天上,luluhannn ^^