Chapter 7

Chasing over Seohyun's love

 

Kyungsoo and Kris ended up standing outside the class.The whole class were laughing at them.Kris brought out his earphone and listen to music while Kyungsoo look at the floor,feel embrassed.Ji Eun laughed at them while mocking them with her thumbs up.Ilhoon look at Seohyun with a wide smile.After the first class after recess,Kyungsoo and Kris able to entered the class back.Kris sighed as he sat on his seat while Kyungsoo was having a chat with Ilhoon.Kris looked at Seohyun from back.He smiled.Kyungsoo realised that Kris was smiling to himself.

"Yah..Stop smiling at her.She's mine"Kyungsoo warned him.Kris looked at Kyungsoo and stick out his tongue,mocking him.Suddenly,the class president walked to Seohyun and whispered something on her ear.She nodded and went out from the class.Kris , Kyungsoo and Ilhoon saw her went out from the class and followed the class president. 

"Where's she going?"asked Kyungsoo.Kris shooked his head.Ilhoon stood up and walked to Ji Eun."Ji Eun..Seohyun...where is she going?"asked Ilhoon to Ji Eun who busy,finishing up her homework.Ji Eun looked up at him and shooked her head."Don't lie to me..tell me..where is she going?"Kris and Kyungsoo asked to her as they walked to her.Ji Eun stood up.

"I said...I DON'T KNOW! EVEN IF I KNOW,I WON'T TELL YOU!"she yelled at them three.She can't stand with people who bother her when she was busy doing her homework.Kris,Kyungsoo and Ilhoon shocked when she yelled at them."OMG.That was rude"said Kyungsoo."So,what?"Ji Eun replied to him.Kyungsoo,Kris and Ilhoon sighed.Suddenly,Seohyun came.They quickly sat on their seat.

"Where were you going?"asked Ji Eun to Seohyun as she sat on her seat."Oh..Mrs Jang asked me to collect the exercise book for today."Ji Eun nodded and continued to her homework.

After school,

Seohyun and Ji Eun walked out from the school.Suddenly,someone calling her from back.She turned back.It was Myungsoo . He was waving at Seohyun.There's Infinite behind him.Both of Ji Eun and Sungyeol's cheek blush.Woohyun laughed at him and Ji Eun.

"Annyeong,Seohyun and Ji Eun"Myungsoo greeted them as he was near them.Seohyun and Ji Eun bowed to him and smiled."Are you free tomorrow"asked Myungsoo to Seohyun.Seohyun looked at Myungsoo."Uhmm..I'm not sure...why?"asked Seohyun,curiously.

"I want to ask you...to go out with me"said Myungsoo,his cheek was blush at that time.Seohyun looked at Ji Eun.Ji Eun nodded and glance at Sungyeol."Ah...I'm not sure..but I'll look forward for it.Thank you"said Seohyun.Myungsoo smiled brightly.Kyungsoo,Kris and Ilhoon from behind cursing them two.

---

"I heard that Myungsoo ask Seohyun to go out with him..What should we do now??!!!"asked Ilhoon and Kris.Kyungsoo looked at them two."I know what to do..."

"What do you want to do?"asked Kris.Kyungsoo smirked.

 


 I'm sorry for late updates with short chapter.I am so bad

Btw,I'll update ASAP ^.^Yay~~EXO comeback!