In her mind

Why are we even related? -_-

 

Maria POV

I was waiting for Sander to bring Jaejin home all day. I got all dressed up for this but no. its already dinner time and they’re still not here. That was when the door suddenly opened and they were both so noisy. “YAH! PIPE DOWN!” I shouted. I was irritated but at the same time I couldn’t stop my heart from beating so quickly. They just looked at me for a second but ignored me right away. “where’s mom?” sander asked me as he passed by to get some drinks from the fridge. “she’s at the neighbour’s house right now. They had to discuss about something.” I replied. I wasn’t in the mood to right now. He nodded and went back to Jaejin who was feeling at home on out couch. I couldn’t see his face at that time. All I could see was his hair and his y broad shoulders.

 

All my thoughts and daydreams released. I was blushing all by myself. I remembered imagining this scene once. Jaejin oppa would come to our house but would leave sander alone to play with the PS3 and Jaejin oppa would pull me into my room and ---- AAAAH!! <3 I can’t think about these things while he’s here! It might get awkward later on. I have to stay calm! But but but…. That y shoulders… he removed his sweater and that undershirt of his was so thin I could just rip it apart. Oh Jaejin, why are you so attractive?? I wanted to bang my head on the counter top.

“hey don’t be a loner over there, come here, play with us.” Sander suddenly said. Oppa, sometimes I despise you but sometimes, you are too Good to me. <3 “and bring some chips while you’re at it.” Or not.

 

I sat down beside sander oppa and on his other side sat Jaejin. “here.” Sander handed me the controller sideways, “you know how to play this right?” sander asked me. I looked at the screen and it was just like any other fighting game. I didn’t know about it. “ugh! You know I don’t play Tekken!” I whined. “pabo. Its DoA. Just try it.” Sander replied. I pretended to slap Sander’s arm but infact, I was just trying to get a glimpse of jaejin oppa, he looked so calm…. And bored with me but he wasn’t complaining at all… . I have to give this my best.