Shinyeong

Why are we even related? -_-

 

I made sure to keep away from Maria's sight. She keeps on tailing me. Does that girl even go to class? I should tell on her. wait. If I tell on her, She'd tell on me. I'd be dead meat. orz

enough worrying about that, Shinyeong suddenly appeared. "hey!" I smiled at her when i tapped her shoulder. "oh hi there Sander shi" sander shi <3 "good morning."

"yeah, its a really good morning." i smiled, "so where are you headed?"

"just to my locker, I have to get my books."

"oh, I'll help you." I offered, being a gentleman. 

"really? thanks!" she smiled. her smile was enough for me to survive the day. 

"so, why did you transfer schools by the way?"

"well, I was bullied at my old school. I was bullied really bad." she pouted.

"oh.... well... Don't worry. I'll be here to protect you Shinyeong."

"really?"

"um" I nodded, "I won't let anyone hard you Shinyeong. Its a promise."

"i hope trouble doesn't follow me here. I already moved really far."

"ohso you're new to the city too? would you want me to tour you around?"

"oh i don't want to bother you that much Sander shi" sander shi <3i

"oh you don't bother me at all Shinyeong. I'll gladly bring you where ever you want."

She smiled and hid her face a little. i think her face was pinker than before. was she blushing because of me? this is awesome. XD

we got to her locker and she was going to bring a lot of books. I never brought this much to class before... 

"so then, later after class?" I said as I brought her books for her up to her classroom. 

"alright see you then." she smiled. before I could turn around, I saw maria staring at me devilishly from her seat. I stared at her as well. she should thank shinyeong for being there or else I would've messed her up.