Surprise

Why are we even related? -_-

3rd POV

 

"are you sure its okay?" Shinyeong asked Maria. Claire, Maria,  and Shinyeong were going to have a sleep over at Maria's house because they had to finish their presentation for the school program. Maria's house had a wide empty space in between the livingroom and the dining area where they could practice. and that part of the house had this heavily tinted glass doors where they could see their reflections. 

"of course its alright. besides we really need to practice. " Claire replied. 

"Claire is right. Don't worry, my parents won't mind." Maria agreed.

and so, after school that friday, they headed for Maria's house. 

"waa~" Shinyeong seemed amazed at house Maria's house was so wide. there wasn't much displays. it was pretty much empty except for some furniture but still it was nice. they got settled down and practiced right away. They were going to dance 9muses - Dolls [this dance/theme/concept was the iest that Shinyeong could get in my mind and it fits her perfectly.]

 

Meanwhile, Sander was on his way home from the grocery store because his mom texted him that he had to buy extra ingredients for dinner tonight. he didn't know why. He didn't even ask why. as he got up to the front door, he could already hear the loud music. "dumbo's at it again." he grumbled as he opened the door. 

 

Sander POV

 

I could believe my eyes. it was my angel. she's cuter in uniform but even her practice clothes looks so cute on her as well. I shook my head and looked away and started to walk past them, heading for the kitchen so i can put these bags down. 

"Sander shi!" Sander shi <3 Shinyeong called out.

"yah! where have you been?" Maria shouted.

"I went to buy more food for you and your friends." I replied. -_-

"What did you buy?" Maria right away went to me before I could put the things down, "what are you gonna cook later?"

"Well, I think I'm going to make curry. Does Shinyeong eat curry?"

"I don't know." she shurgged, "Hey shinyeong, would curry be fine for dinner later?"

"um!" she happily nodded. 

"She said its okay." Maria stated something so obvious. 

"Don't eat like a pig tonight. leave some for Shinyeong." I teased. 

"YAH!" she shouted with matching punches to my arm.