My new Angel

Why are we even related? -_-

 

everything is in Sander's POV kay?

 

 

"look, there she is again Sander." Jaejin whispered as he tried not to look her way. I knew what was coming. I was afraid to look but I did anyway, "OPPA!" she shouted. I bet the whole building heard that. IT's not like she had something important to say. "oppa!" she repeated in a whinnyi tone when she finally caught up to where we were. "what?" I asked her in the nicest way I could at that moment. "you have to come and meet my friend Shinyeong! She's that new girl!" 

what, she's already friends with the new girl? Aigoo this girl... sometimes, she's so lucky. and of course, she share's that luck with me. I shook my head and removed all negativity. "alright then, let's go." I brightly said putting my hand around her neck. "I'll be back later guys!" I coolly said to Jaejin and Ernie. those guys must be drooling in envy right now. 

"we're talking about that new girl with the cute fringe right?"

"um!" she nodded.

"with the pink cheeks?"

"um!"

"and a small face?"

"YES! HER! Why do you know so much?" she sounded suspicious

"because..." I couldn't think of an excuse, "she looks familiar. does she live nearby?" 

 

"Shinyeong!" she shouted in her little voice again. Shinyeong was there, sitting down on her desk, looking as cute as ever. Kidding, this was the first time I saw her this long. I had no words. she looked up and smiled at Maria. she quickly went to us when Maria called her. 

"Shinyeong, this is my oppa, Sander. He's in the graduating batch." Maria introduced me. I grinned and waved at shinyeong, "hey, I heard you were new so, I thought about greeting you personally. Welcome to our school." 

she giggled. her giggle was so cute my nose almost bled. "you're correct, I am new. Thanks for welcoming me Sander shi"

Sander shi<3 

"HAHAHA! Sander shi? Don't use honorifics with him Shinyeong, He's a dummy." Maria suddenly went between me and my angel. =_=