Victory over maria.

Why are we even related? -_-

and so, I toured Shinyeong around, actually, we just went to the mall and to the park. "are you having fun?" I asked her as we stood in line, waiting for our frappes. "of course I am! Thanks for showing me around." she smiled at me. I swear to god, her smile is heaven to me. 

but i noticed her texting all the time. I was embarrassed to ask since it wasn't my business (YET) but I still did.

"Shinyeong, who's that? your boyfriend?" I poked her. 

"nope, It's Maria. She's asking me where we are."

"don't te---" before i could finish what i was saying, "YAH! SHINYEONG! OPPA!" I heard that oh so familiar sound. I didn't lose hope though, she wasn't alone. She was with Claire, Jaejin and Ernie. I have a chance of diverting her attention.

"hey why are you here all alone with Shinyeong?" Claire slapped my back.

"ah. He was just giving me a tour" Shinyeong answered.

"that's right, a tour." I nodded. Jaejin and Ernie didn't seem to buy it.  they looked so mad at me for some reason. at the end of the day, I wish I could've spent some more time alone with Shinyeong.......

 

"you're so dead." Maria threatened as we got home. "omma! omma!" she shouted. what now?? >.>

"omma! Sander was harrassing my friend!!"

lolwhat. I don't remember such thing. 

"WHAT?! NO I WASN'T!" I shouted back. you dumbo, you are gonna feel my wrath. D:<

"Sander..." omma reprimanded. 

"she's just telling on me because I like her friend. Am I not allowed to like her friend??" I defended myself.

"Maria...." omma said without even looking at us. it was as if she sick of stopping us from these useless fights. 

"no I'm not. its the truth. If we hadn't come, Shinyeong might be in trouble."

"Maria, that's enough from you. don't think of your brother that way." omma scolded her. I mehronged at her and made weird faces. 

"I can date her friend right, omma?"

"its up to you."

"maria has no say in it?"

"of course she doesn't."

"HAH" :PPPP

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

i don't know what I'm doing. forgive me. I'm writing continuously without thought. 

hi Maria. :">