gay!

Why are we even related? -_-

SANDER POV

"Hey ma, Jaejin is coming over today." I said just to see what Maria's reaction was. as expected, "EWWW GAAAY! YOU ARE SO GAAAY OPPA! why is he coming here huh? I bet you two have a relationship!" She teased but I was unaffected. I wanted to blurt out her secret but I know this isn't the right time to use it against her. "are you crazy? Shinyeong is what i want." I replied confidently.

"I was wondering, does shinyeong know that your brother likes her?" omma asked Maria. 

"I think so.." Maria replied.

"She'll fall for me one day." i proudly predicted.

"not if i tell her your true nature you homo."

"let's see you try." I smirked. 

 

Maria POV

Holy Jaejin oppa is coming over again. Its been so long since he did. What do I do? If I suddenly become super nice and cook like what Sander did he might notice and besides I might burn the house down…. Oh I know, maybe I should just play PS3 with them or something? Tekken maybe? But I’m not good at that. I’ll definitely get crushed. Damn this feeling. Why did jaejin have to be sander’s friend…?

 

Ever since I was in middle school, I liked that guy. We attended the same school but he didn’t notice me. Like, who would even notice a freshman when he was already a senior. I tracked him down after that. I swore that I would get into the same school that he would in highschool… but when I got here, oh lord just kill me now. He was friends with my brother. Sander…. Ugh. You can get everything you want but why jaejin too? He was mine to begin with. You always take away what’s precious to me.