Chapter 9

Bigger than Love

 

Even after taking more glances than he should have, Jongin was still shocked and surprised. Baekhyun changed himself so quickly in the two months that he was gone!

 

“B-Baekhyun………….I hope you don’t mind me asking but……….what happened?” Jongin asked, looking at the slimmer male beside him. The space between him and Baekhyun increased now. Before, Baekhyun would take up quite a bit of space because of his size, but now that he slimmed down, Jongin could actually feel a breeze on his sides.

 

“What happened? Since Yixing and you were gone for the same amount of time, I was pretty lonely. There was nothing to do without you guys so I decided to lose some weight. Hopefully I can dance like you guys now~”

 

Yixing overheard Baekhyun talking to Jongin and listened to what he was saying.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t have gone on that trip...I liked the fatty better.

 

Jongin ended his conversation with Baekhyun and started to think.

 

Okay…so I was gone for two months…so was Yixing…and then I come back…and Baekhyun looks like that. HOW DID HE MANAGE TO DO THAT?! Baekhyun’s going to kill me one day. He looks better and better every day! If he managed to look like that in two months, what will he look like in another two? Will he be manlier? Cuter? ier? Yes…ier would be nice…AGH Jongin shut up…don’t think dirty now… Ahh, how did he make me fall in love with him? I’ve always been straight, but suddenly he came along and made me………………wait…Jongin, you’re not gay remember? RIGHT! RIGHT! Baekhyun’s just a little bit more muscular than he was before, but he still looks like a girl…remember? Yeap, I remember. Baekhyun looks so much like a girl, even under that extra-large, orange uniform.

 

Baekhyun was extremely happy about his change. His body felt much lighter and he felt like he fit in for once. Now he could dance like Yixing and Jongin, and not look like an outcast. After work ended, they headed for the dance studio. Jongin started to teach Baekhyun new dances and Yixing joined along with them.

 

Even his dancing improved! Now he looks like a professional dancer…Wow, his weight loss changed a lot of things…and he still managed to keep his cuteness!

 

Jongin’s eyes were glued onto Baekhyun. They never left him, or more like they couldn’t. Baekhyun’s movements amazed him because they were smooth and flowing. Even after dancing for a long time, Baekhyun didn’t sweat as much as he used to. Two months ago he would still be sweating puddles, but now, no puddles could be seen. Only small droplets could be seen from his forehead and down his neck. They decided to take a break after dancing for a while and sat by the side of the room, against the wall. They took a large gulp of water before they decided to speak to each other.

 

“Your dancing has really improved.” Said Jongin, sitting in between Baekhyun and Yixing.

 

Yixing nodded in agreement but didn’t say anything afterwards. He just got up and let the two have a conversation of their own while he practiced his own dances.

 

“Yeah, I kind of practiced a bit.”

 

“A bit? Wow, you must be amazing. Even if I tried, I could never get that good in just two months.”

 

“Ahh, stop complimenting me! You’re making me blush…”

 

Jongin paused and looked at Baekhyun, “You’re cute when you blush…”

 

Baekhyun turned even more red after hearing what Jongin had said.

 

 Could Jongin possibly….? I mean the movies and now this…

 

Slowly, Jongin leaned in towards Baekhyun’s face and pressed his lips against his. At that moment, time felt like it stopped for Baekhyun. The lips against his were soft, gentle, and warm. It calmed his body and the feeling was great. He let Jongin have his first kiss after all these years, and that kiss was probably the best kiss he will ever receive. Seconds later, Jongin backed away from Baekhyun’s face and his lips, forming a smile afterwards. “Baekhyun, I like you.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes grew wider. The words ran through his mind over and over again.

 

J-Jongin…does l-like m-me…..!

----------------------------

TT.TT sorry for the short chapter and the late update TT.TT

Chapter 10 will probably/maybe be the last chapter and I promise I'll make it longer than usual to make up for this short one ;D

BUT AT LEAST JONGIN FINALLY TOLD BAEKHYUN HE LIKES HIM~ YAAAAAYYY! 

and thank you to everyone that subscribed and commented! I really appreciate it ~~~<3  you guys make my day better~! THANK YOU