I'm Here

Look At Me Now

 

I woke up and stare at this beautiful girl next to me. She is so beautiful even during her sleep. I am so lucky to have you Park Minjee. I promised I won’t leave you like what they did to you. You got my trust. I kissed her cheek and her hair.

*bzzzttt*

Who the hell text me in the morning aishhhh!

From: Pabo Kwang

Yeodobiiiiiiiii kkkk~~ have you wake up yet??

 

To: Pabo Kwang

No I’m still asleep, currently dreaming =.=

 

From: Pabo Kwang

Hahaha Yoseobie! Oh I have great news!!! Heheh since that we are on our holiday, everyone went for a vacation with their family and here I am left alone cs my family went to London without telling me! T---T so I decided to come over hehehe besides I miss baby Minjee so much!!!

 

To: Pabo Kwang

YOU WHAT?!?! Yaa gikwang ah~ why you always there when I get to spend my time with my girl sobsss do you like me or what lol! Okay so when will you come here then? And please that’s my baby okay~~~

 

From: Pabo Kwang

Muehehe today! I’ll be arrive around 2 so yeah pick me up at the airport okay!!! I’m waiting~ Okay its my plane to depart now. See both of you soon!!! Byeyeom~~

 

Sigh this pabo kwang why he always interfere my good time. I think I should start find her a girl so that he will leave me alone~

I went to the bathroom to take shower. After I done, suddenly I heard someone crying.. oh my god please don’t tell me Minjee’s house is haunted!!! Quickly I wrap the towel around my waist and looking for Minjee. I was surprised to see she is crying.

“Yaa Minjeessi! Why are you crying? Did someone scold you??”

Suddenly she came and hugged me. Omg this girl just made skinship with me…..hahaha omg yoseob don’t be y please!!!

“Oppa! I thought you left me….”

What the…why on earth she thought like that? Haishh this girl…

I will never leave you Park Minjee!! You are the best I ever had and I won’t waste it like others did

So I told her about Gikwang gonna come over and she is so happy. I’m glad to see she’s happy even though I’m jealous a bit.

 I went to the kitchen to make her breakfast. Its been a long time since both of us had breakfast together. I decided to make her pancake, her favourite breakfast! When I’m flipping the pancakes, I feel something hugging my waist. I turn around and I see Minjee excitedly waiting for her pancakes to get done.


“Woahhh oppa!! You make pancake??”

“Nope, I’m making lasagna~~”

“Oppa!” She pouted.

“Hahah I’m just kidding baby~ Now, go and seat or do whatever first. I will call you as soon as your pancakes is ready okay?”

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?”

“Nope! Its me Yang Yoseob okay~ I can do everything on my own~~”

“Omg oppa you are so proud of yourself!” She laughed and went to the living room.

Few minutes later…

“Baby~~~ Breakfast is done! Hurry up so that we can do something else later before that pabo kwang come over!”

“Minjeessi??” I went to the living room and found she was sleeping soundly on the couch. She must been so tired. I stare at her bare face and her hair. Let me give her five more minute of sleep.

“Minjee ah~ Wake up baby~ Breakfast is ready.”

“Uhm….nehh” She rubbed her eyes and yawn. Gosh she really looks like a baby. I carry her with bridal style to the dining table.

“Hahah oppa you don’t have to carry me~ I can still walk okay?”

“Its okay~ Now lets eat! I’m starving already!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yeoboseyo? Anna ah~ I’m here already. Where are you? Oh okay, I’ll wait for you in the car okay? Hurry up or we gonna be late meet Gikwang!” she hung up and try to beautifying herself in front of the mirror.

“Pffttt why would she do that? She’s always beautiful” I murmured and smiled. I held her hands and she startled.

“Minjeessi, can you promise me one thing?”

“What is it oppa?”

“Promise to me whatever happens to you or to me or to us, please don’t leave ever leave me? I can never able to face the day. I’m not that strong.”

She stares at me with astonishment.

“Yoseobssi……”

“Please Park Minjee? Will you promise me that?”

“Yes, I promise to you that I will never leave you Yang Yoseob no matter how hard our situation will be” she smiled and hugged me.

I don’t even know why I did that. It happened so fast and I didn’t even realise what I did until just now. Maybe it is because I don’t want to lose her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi guys!! Sorry for keep you guys waiting” Anna said when she entered our car. I shook my head and smiled.

“Anna why you look so pretty today? Its like not the real you…” I . I love to tease Anna because she’s like my little sister to me. Even though sometimes I get too extreme but I know she didn’t mad at all.

“Am I oppa?”

“Yeap! Hmm oh wait now I know why~ its because of him right?” I laughed.

“Errr errr no….” she said nervously.

“Don’t listen to him Anna, you look great okay?”

“Oppa what time will Gikwang oppa will be arrive?”

“I’m not sure but he told me he will arrive around two so yeah lets go and wait for him at the café okay? Eh wait, where’s Anna?” I turned around too look for her.

“I think she went to the ladies. Oppa, you should not go too far with your tease you know. Anna is a sensitive person even though she is so fierce”

“Arasso baby~~ I’m sorry okay? Its just she’s so cute when I and you know how I love my little sister right?”

“I know oppa. Now lets go. I don’t want to stand here waiting for Gikwang oppa!”

We walked together to the café, holding hands.

“YAAAAA YEODOBIEE~~~~~~~~~” I stunned when I heard that name. Before I could shout to scold him back, Minjee quickly run towards him and hug him.

 

 

“Ahhh Gikwang oppa!!!!! I miss you so much!!! Oh my god, you look so handsome and a bit tall? Hahaha”

“Aish baby Minjee I miss you too okay like sooo much!! This Yang boy always told me about you and that makes me miss you even more!!”

“Yahh you two can stop hugging already. Its not like you guys haven’t meet for years, its only two months okay?”

“Omoo someone is jealous over here~” Gikwang said while hug Minjee even more.

“Eh wait, who is that?” Gikwang asked when he saw Anna walk back to us from the ladies.

“Hello, I’m Anna. Minjee’s best friend”

“Ahhhh Anna!! Minjee told about you quite a lot and well she didn’t lie, you are so beautiful!” he said while giving her his smile eyes.

“Okay enough before you start your Casanova role. Lets get out of here, I don’t want people to know we are here.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for such a boring update T--------T suddenly my idea drift away....tsktsk anyway Yoseob is being so sweet in this chapter~ <33 

since today's update is sooooooooooo boring, here's my apology face. Please forgive me sobs sobss I know you will kkkk :p