Where Are You?

Look At Me Now

 

"this gonna be the best year ever. thank you god for letting us meet. i'm so thankful to have such a nice guy by my side. He might not be the first, but he is definately my last" I whispered to myself and look at him, smiling.

I woke up and yawned. I smile when I remember what happened yesterday and stood up from the couch. I must have fell asleep on the couch with him last night. Heee eh wait, where is Yoseob?

“Oppa~~?” I tiptoed around the living room searching for him.

“Jagiyaa~~? Where are you……” I look around nervously.

“Yoseobssi~~~?” I called but still, no answer from him.

Where is he? I went to the kitchen to have a drink and I saw a note on the fridge.

“Annyeong~ Minjeessi. Good morning :’) By the time you read this, I’m not here anymore. Mianhae... I cant spend the year like I promised yesterday…I know its my fault but I did a lot of thinking last night and I think we should break up. I don’t want to hurt you because of my work and our relationship may be the end of Beast. I don’t want because of me they have to risk their career. I’m truly sorry but I still love you Park Minjee. Bye.”

This…cannot…be….. Love of his life?!?! If I am truly his love of his life, he won’t treat me like this! Yang Yoseob I thought you were different….but you are same just like all the guy I met. I hate you for leaving me like him and my dad…  I cried when I read the note. Why….Why…..Why they must leave me when I let myself to believe that they are the one. I hate them!

*every day I shock! Every night I shock! I'm sorry jebal naege dasi dollawa jullae.Every day I shock! Shock! every night I shock! Shock! Nan neo ttaemune amugeosdo hal su eobsneunde, ohh~*

Aishhh why is the alarm so noisy! I quickly shut the alarm off and woke up. Phew, luckily it was a dream. Wow, I really slept on the couch, did I? Aish I must be that tired hmm. Oh wait, as far I remember I saw Yoseob yesterday? But where is he? Oh please don’t tell me that the dream came true…

I look around and the living room is clean and neat as usual. No unwrapped box and so on. Did he really left? But why?

“Oppa….? Yang Yoseob oppa….? Where are you…..” I started to shed tears when he didn’t reply my call. Why does guys always have to leave me ater they gave me the sweetest thing ever? Why? I started to cry.

“Yaa Minjeessi! Why are you crying? Did someone scold you??”

I quickly look up and saw Yoseob is standing in front of me. I ran towards him and hug him tightly.

“Oppa! I thought you left me….”

“Why would I do that baby?” He returned my hug and my hair.

“You know I love you so much right Minjee? Don’t you ever think like that okay?”

“Okay oppa…” I smiled and widened my eyes when I realised that there’s only a towel wrapped around his waist. I stared at him for quite sometime, dozed off in my own thoughts.

“Minjee come back to earth please~~~ is my body that awesome? Kekeke~~” he giggled, making me blush.

“yah oppa!! Why are you in your towel omg please your body is not hot as Gikwangie oppa’s body~ Hahaha”

“Why do you always have to compare me to that Casanova…” he pouted.

“Hahah omoo~ you know you are so cute when you pout right?!” I hold both of his cheek and pecked his lips. “Good morning Yodeobi~~” he grinned.

“Morning chubby! Oh yes~ When you mention about Gikwang I remember something!”

“What is it??”

“Gikwang gonna come over! Aish he always hang around whenever I get to spend my time with you sheeezz!”

“Ahh jinjjayo??!? Yayyy!! I miss him sooooooo much you know~ When will he arrive then?”

“Don’t be too excited will ya? I’m jealous…. Hmm its today if I’m not mistaken, so we have to pick him up at the airport around two?”

“Really?!? Heheh okay!!! Oh yes, oppa is it Gikwang alone? How about others?”

“Yeap its only him since others are busy and well you know Gikwang miss you so much too” he said and give me ‘he is so gonna get from me’ face.

“Hahaha oppa don’t be jealous okay? Gikwang oppa is just my oppa but you are more than that. Okay? Oh uhmm can I invite Anna to join us?? You know right she’s been crushing on him for years and I feel like it will be great if you know they get together” I gigled.

“Sureee!!!!! That’s a great idea because Gikwang wouldn’t clinging on you more than me muahaha”

“You and your jealousy….Heheh thank you baby! You are the best!! Now go and wear your clothes kiddo! I might become blind soon by looking at your bare body.”  I said while pushing him back into the room to get dressed.

“Yaaa!! I’m your oppa okay!! Arasso! I’ll make breakfast for you okay? Now go and shower and we gonna have some fun before meet Gikwang” He said and kissed my cheeks.

I nodded and went to my bedroom. I took out my phone and texted Anna to tell her the good news! I must ask her to follow us too so that Gikwang won’t get bored when Yoseob and I are  having fun heheh~ She must be thrilled since she has a crush on him when we met during their showcase few years ago.

To: Anna<3

Kwangiee~~~ hahaha :p

 

From: Anna<3

Yaaa don’t call me by that name! :’P Hahaha what is it that you text me in the morning?

 

To: Anna<3

Aigoo don’t blush okay! Oh yes, your abs-perfect-lutely  boy is coming to town !!! I bet you will be so excited so yoseob and I will fetch him at airport around 2 and I want you to tag along!

 

From: Anna<3

JINJJAYO!?!? GIKWANG IS COMING!?!? Heheheh okay sureee!! But wait, when did Yoseob arrived  here?? Aish you have to tell me everything soon okay! And he wont mind if I follow you guys, right? I mean, Yoseob…

 

To: Anna<3

Nahh its okay~ Yoseob wouldn’t even care okay! He only cares about his girlfriend muahaha! Okay then we will pick you up at 1.30! Wear something nice because you’re gonna meet the love of your life muahaha >:D

 

From: Anna<3

Aishhh arasso! Send my regards to that small face! >:D

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay my first chapter is done!!! :'D Ok i know the starting was like nooooooooooooooo why yoseob?!!  hahaha :p Sorry sorry! :/ Anyway the next chapter gonna be upate soon! :D