Phone Call

Look At Me Now

Yoseob's POV

Gikwang said he have something to talk about. I'm guessing he already met her. Gosh, why she even here? Everywhere I go, she's there. Is she stalking me or what? I told Minjee that I need to go to mens and give signal to Gikwang.  I hope Minjee didnt notice our weird behaviour. Thank god Gikwang understand me this time and not being blur enough like he always did. So i went into the mens and faced him. 

"What is it you wanna talk about? Is it about her?"

"Yoseob....you know about this?" I can say I'm guessing it right, right? Sigh.

"No, i dont. I just bumped into her just now when we went to the rollercoaster. I can tell you she got this overjoy look when she realized it was me." I said with an annoying face.

"What should we do? I mean we cant just let her being here and now that she saw you here, I'm scared she's gonna start it all over again."

"I dont know Gikwang. Its usually Dujun who have idea for all of this. But he cant be reached so i guess we have to settle it by ourselves" I sighed.

"Well if that so, I'm with you."

"Please don't tell Minjee or Anna about this. Its between us. I will tell her soon because this isn't the right time yet and after finally we get to spend time together, and its like been only 2 days i'm here to get this kind of news might break her down."

"Don't worry about that. I will protect our secret and I promise that no one will ever know. But you know what to do with it right?"

"Thanks a lot Gikwang. Yes I know" I said and tapped his shoulder. The truth is, I dont. I'm still thinking what should i do. I'm so stupid in this. Ugh why she even here!

Minjee's POV

We were having fun chatting around about things happened around us. I miss this feeling of being around the people I love. Anna and Gikwang become more closer than I thought. No wonder Yoseob call oppa a casanova hahaha actually i didnt get the point of he being called that since he is so blur and trust every single thing people told him. Suddenly Yoseob stood up and told me he had to go to the mens. I nodded and I realized that he give some sort of signal to Gikwang. At first i thought it was some sort of my imagination but then Gikwang quickly stood up and follow him. 

I acted like i didnt see whats going on between them and continue chatting with Anna. After they being few metres away, I followed behind them with Anna. I know its not a good idea anyway to follow them to mens but I really need to solve this confusing things now. I tiptoed and hiding behind the door. We cupped our ears to the door. Well, the conversation is kinda blurry but i can hear Yoseob said about 'her'. Did he mean that 'her' we bumped into just now? The conversation makes my heart sank. I couldnt hear it clearly but I know they are hiding something so I decided to go back to our seat.

"Minjee, are you okay?"

"I'm..I'm okay. I guess?" tried to wipe my tears that almost fall down. 

"Look, I'm a bit confused here. With the thing we listen and who is her?"

"I'm not sure about that but i'm pretty sure its someone they know? But Yoseob never tell anything about that girl. The truth is, we actually bumped into her just now. Both of them looked surprise."

"Ahh no wonder Gikwang acted weird just now"

"What? He acted weird?"

"yeah, his face turned so pale. i thought he met a ghost or what"

"Anna, we need to find out who is she. I hope Gikwang will tell you eventhough he promised to Yoseob because he is so blur and easily to be influenced." i said with hope that Gikwang will tell her. 

That night, all of them sleepover at my house. We hanging around like we used to. There's a part where we play truth or dare and Gikwang dare Yoseob to dance American Dance. Of course I'm looking for it because who ever seen Yoseob dancing that y dance? It was hillarious because he did it with some kind of poker face and Gikwang keep showing the right way. I guess they drive us insane especially Anna when she get to see it live! 

*eh eh eh~~ welcome yeogin black black paradise~ ahh somebody help me~~* 

Yoseob looked at his phone screen to check the caller id and his eyes went widen. He quickly pick up the call and went out from the house. 

 

Yoseob's POV

I cant believe Gikwang just dare me to dance his y dance infront of my girlfriend and my sister. That dance is the last thing i ever want to do on earth. But since its a game, why dont just i enjoy it? I'm making this poker face while doing that when actually I'm turning so red because I can see Minjee is so focusing on me and Gikwang keep teaching me the right way. Not to left behind, Anna grinned so much i think she could blow up her head. 

*eh eh eh~~ welcome yeogin black black paradise~ ahh somebody help me~~* 

I pulled out my phone to check the caller id and i was surprised she called me. Seriously this girl where did she get my number?! I thought I've change it!! To avoid my conversation to be heard by Minjee, I went out. I pressed the answer call with a deep sigh.

"Hello? Oppa~~~ its you right?"

"What do you want? And what is it now?"

"Aww isnt that too harsh oppa? heheh"

"Shut up what do you want know? Isnt enough-"

"Are you scared your secret will be revealed? Or is that because of that with you I saw this morning? Hahah Yang Yoseob didnt i remind you last time? You will never get away with this" I hold my fist when I heard that.

"You better dont do anything you bastards!!!!!! I'm warning you-" she hung up before I could finish my sentence. This is not going to happen. I won't let she did this again.

"Yoseob!! What happen?!"

"She found us already. I dont know where she got my number" I falled sedimented on the floor with tears.

"Oppa.. Whats wrong? Is everything okay?" Minjee ran towards me and surprised when she saw my tears.

"Oh Minjee ah, I'm okay. Just a bit tired"

"Tired? Then whats with the phone call just now?"

"Oh that. Its nothing. Its just some work call. Right Gikwang?" I glared at him and he nodded to cover our secret.

"Minjee ah~ Dont worry about Yoseob. He's just a bit tired and about the tears, its because dust get into his eye. I was about to blow it out just now when you came" Gikwang said to cover up everything when she questioned my tears.

"Oh okay, If you say so. But if you have something to tell me, you better do. You know i dont like any secret right? Now lets go to sleep. Tonight I'll be sleeping with Anna." she said like she already knew the thing we hiding from her. I nodded.

 

yay another update. lol it was supposed to be an update for gikwang's birthday but i guess it went to far and the idea almost drift away T--T Anyway, today's update kinda harsh. I'm sorry for turning yoseob into that kind of guy that will scold a girl like that keke~ But angry yoseob is always and angry yoseob~~ still i'm not revealing yet who is she hahah i'm so bad i know :p