Meeting Kwon Jaeho

Look At Me Now

 

“Minjee! Wait!! This is not like what you think!”

“Yeah right Yoseob. I bet its not. Let me go now.” i pulled my arms away from his grip and walked away as fast as i can. I dont want to look at his face anymore, not even for the last time. 

I can't believe the one I love, then one I trusted so much broke my heart, with the same way. I knew I shouldn't trust guys from that day. And what? I feel like a all of sudden, hugging around with someone's fiancee. I've should have known better. 

I walked back home with tears, with broken heart, with unbearable pain in my heart. What sin have i done in past life to get treated this way? 

I turn the door knob as soon i got home. I stared at the living room. Memories of us starts to play in my mind. I still remember the surprise he made which is childish. How can a man fitted into a box? I laughed but then realize what had happened, i cried. I wiped my tears with my sleeves. 

"I will forget you Yang Yoseob. You are not mine. You are Yoona's. I should've know...."

I went to my room and passby his. I stopped before decided to just have a look. Well maybe that's not a good decision? I went back to my room and starts to pack my things. I can't live in this house anymore. Too much memory of us in this house. As I packed my things, i texted Anna about my leaving, didnt tell her where i go but yeah i should inform her since she's my best friend right? I guess so. I can't believe anyone right now after all this. Sigh.

***

I double checked my things and passport. Yes, i did it again. Travel to somewhere else just to fix my broken heart. Pabo me. Always spent money on people who i love but eventually broke my heart. But this time, it is worst. And the most pabo part is, I decided to go to Korea, again. I dont know why even though the person I love is from there but the beauty of the country can't stop me. Besides, to me, that is the best place to release of this stupid stress. 

***

Finally~ I arrived in Korea! It's still the same like four years ago, well maybe a bit? 

"Now, where should i heading first? Oh yes, the hotel~"

I flagged my hands to stop the taxi. I placed my luggage into the bonet.

"Hotel XXX please?"

I keep staring outside the window during my way to the hotel. Suddenly, the taxi passby Cube Cafe. Yoseob. Sigh, i miss you Yoseob. I wonder what are you doing right now. I'm sorry for leaving you that way..

"Miss, we already arrived. Should I help you with luggage?"

"Uhm its okay, I can do it by myself. Thanks!" I said as i give him the tips.

I went to my room and unpacked my stuff and lied on my bed. I stared for quite some time on the ceiling. 

"I should go somewhere right now, staying in the room will drive me crazy"

I was walking around the hallway till i saw someone I knew. 

"Its him. What is he doing here? In Korea?"

Since he is on the other side, i had to cross the road. Afraid that he will walk away, i quickly ran without looking left and right.

"Miss!!!!"

BANG!

 

The next thing I know, I was on bed in a room with white furniture in it. My head feel so dizzy as i tried to lift myself from the bed.

"You awake already?"

"Where am i? And whats with this wire on my hands" 

"You met with an accident a week ago. I dont know where are you heading to, i warned you but its too late"

"Ahh i see.."

"Do you have any family members that I could contact to inform about your condition?"

"Family...? I-I dont remember anything about family.."

"Ah i forgot, it must be the affect from the accident. Doctor said you may forgot some things since your head injured the most. I'm sorry, too much information already. Do-do you remember your name?"

"My name? ... my name....is....P-p-park Min-minjee. yes, my name is Park Minjee.."

"You got a cute name there, my name is Kwon Jaeho."

This guy seems so nice. But wait. Why i didnt remember anything except for myself? 

"You are not from here are you?"

"N-no I'm not."

"I see, what are you doing here in Korea? Vacation? Alone??" he gasped. I chuckled.

"No wait I think so? I couldnt remember why I'm here haha."

True. I couldnt remember the main reason I'm here.

 

Few days later, i get to discharged from the hospital. We, Jaeho and I went back my hotel to pick up my things and I have to go back to my country. Suprisingly, he lived in the same country as I do. He told me that his boss offered him a job but then he have to stay there. Since he have a child to take care of, he accept it. Yes, he have a child and no he's not a married man. His wife died and I dont know why, he won't tell me. Besides, who am I to know everything, right?

"Mommy~~ Hurry up or we gonna be late!!" 

Danbi called me mommy because her dad never get close to any women like i do and she persuade me to be her mom because she felt that I'm suit enough with her dad. I can't help but agree with her since she keep on doing this aegyo on me. I only knew Jaeho for like few days but seems like I've known him forever. Weird.

***

"Mommy~ daddy~ let's go to the park today. pleaseeee?" Danbi whined. Since I got engaged with Jaeho months ago, we rarely spend our time with Danbi. Well actually, Jaeho because I stayed at home taking care of her.

"I dont know dear, go and ask your dad about that?" I smiled.

"Daddy~~~~ can we go for hangout at the park today? Puhleaseeeeeee"

"Honey, why dont we hangout. Its been awhile you know?"

"Alright alright then, Danbi ah~ go and change! Ppalli!"

"Arasso appa~"

"I thought you forgot your korean already princess!!" He quickly chased her and lift her up in the air.

I shook my head and smile. 

 

"Babe, who's that Yoseob guy just now? I mean do you REALLY didnt recognize him?" Jaeho asked as he slid his arm into mine with Danbi by his side after we left them. It was quite chaos just now when that Yoseob guy starts to punch Jaeho after he admit he was and still my....boyfriend?

"No, i dont.. i think so? Oppa, do you think he know about my past? You see, i didnt remember any of my memory accept for myself of course"

"I'm not sure too Minjee ah~ But if we had a chance to meet him again, we better asked. Well, not so soon since he was so mad at me.."

 

uuuuuuuuuu so that is the reason why kkkk i know such a crapy update lolz and she's with another korean guy ;~; lucky her to get korean guy all way long! should i go to korea too? Lol okay see you soon!!^^