Congrats On You

Look At Me Now

 

Minjee’s POV

I went out from the room and get myself ready. I lied to Yoseob about my work that I have to submit because I don’t want him to know that I’m going to meet her.

“I’ll get going now. See you guys for dinner tonight!” I said as I made my way to the door.

“Minjee ah” I turned around when I heard my name being called.

“Yes?”

“I love you so much. Please don’t come home too late. It’s dangerous” He said as he hugged me tightly. I felt a little bit guilt for lying to him.

“Okay, I will. I love you too.”

 

***

 

I arrived at the place on time, luckily. I knew I shouldn’t take public transport. I was searching for her until I remember I don’t even know who is she, what she’s looks like and what she’s wearing. Good idea Minjee! Now what? I sighed while searching a place to sit. 

“You must be Minjee right?” I startled and look at this pretty girl.

“Err yes, do I know you?” she laughed at my question. Do my question look funny to her? But somehow she look so familiar.. Oh wait, isn’t this the girl we bumped into the other day?

“Oh no you don’t but I do” She said and sat in front of me. Like I allowed her to do that.

“I’m Yoona, Yoseob’s fiancee and soon to be his wife.” What. What did just she said?

“I’m sorry?”

“Haha I know you’ll be surprised about this. But I guess Yoseob didn’t tell you anything right? That boy forever” she laughed when she saw my unbelievable reaction.

“We’re getting married soon as what our family already planned. I don’t know how you can came here but since you’re here, why don’t I tell you instead because I can see by your reaction that Yoseob can’t even tell you about this.”

“Yes..He didn’t.” I said and tried to hold back my tears.

“I guess that’s all for now. I have to get going. Oh by the way, you are invited to our wedding! I mean Yoseob surely want you to be there right?” she said and hugged me before she walked out. Did she just hugged me?

 

Yoseob’s POV

I was waiting for Minjee to came out because I already prepared breakfast for her, us. But then suddenly I saw she walked out from her room and quickly heading to the front door.

“I’ll get going now. See you guys for dinner tonight!” she said. Really? She really left without even having breakfast?

“Minjee ah” I said to stop her from leaving. I hugged her as soon she turned around and faced me. I get the feel that something is going to happen today and I don’t want her to leave the house. But I shouldn’t stop her from working right?

“I love you so much. Please don’t come home too late. It’s dangerous”

“Okay, I will. I love you too.”

“Text me as soon you reach your office” I said to her even though I knew she wouldn’t hear it since she’s far away already.

********

We went to the shopping mall to buy some stuff for ourselves and I feel a bit lonely since Gikwang is with Anna all the time and I’m alone without Minjee next to me.  We went to a store that sell lots of couple stuff and I saw this couple tshirt which I found it cute and bought it.

Most of the time I stroll around alone since Gikwang and Anna want to watch some love story movie and I don’t want to disturb them. I’m worried about Minjee since she didn’t text me yet. I pulled out my phone to text her but then I saw a text from her. Its was already opened.  

Oh my god don’t tell me Minjee is meeting her right now! This cant be happening!

I quickly ran to the place where they supposed to meet up.  Luckily the mall and the place wasn’t too far and I’m a fast runner so I hope I can arrived there on time. I don’t want Minjee to know the real thing. This gonna break her heart. I have swore to myself I wont let her to face that situation again.

Unfortunately, I was late. I saw Yoona is hugging Minjee and left her alone in confusion. Damn! I bet Yoona already told her everything. Ugh what should I do now?

I walked to her when Yoona already miles away.

“Mi-Minjeessi…”

She didn’t look back at me but she stood up and packed her things.

“Congrats Yoseob. I’m happy for you” she said and walked away.

“Minjee! Wait!! This is not like what you think!” I said and hold her arms to stop her.

“Yeah right Yoseob. I bet its not. Let me go now.” As she pulled her hands and walked away.

 

crying at the fact that yoseob actually already have a fiancee and he's getting married. tsktsk i'm sorry to sone out there. i didnt mean to make yoona's appearance this bad. i like her so much tsktsk T------T