Who Is She?

Look At Me Now

 

Finally I get to spend my day with my loved ones, Yoseob, Anna and Gikwang oppa! We decided to go to SL Theme Park since its has been a long time since all of us enjoy ourselves. Anna was so shy when she met Gikwang, she didn’t talk a lot like she used to and Yoseob keep teasing her.

“Yah Annassi~ Why you are so quiet? Is it because you are so nervous?” Yoseob said and stucked his tongue out. I slapped his arms and laugh.

“No…I’m not……”she said stuttering and took a glance at Gikwang. She’s really into that guy. Gikwang oppa, I hope you realize what is in front of you.” I smiled.

“Baby! Let’s go play the roller coaster~~” He said and jumped excitedly.

“Ro….roller coaster? Oppa….I’m scared with high rides…”

“Don’t worry! I’m here for you. Just hold my hands okay?” he said and give me ‘don’t worry’ look. I nodded.

“Anna, Gikwang oppa, do you wanna join us?” Anna give us her worried look and prefer to wait for us.

“Anna! Lets go! Its gonna be so fun than waiting down here~” Gikwang said while holding her hands. Anna was so surprised with the sudden skinship. She stare at Gikwang for a moment.

“Uhhh uhh its okay, I rather sit here than kill myself up there….”

“If you say so, let me accompany you! Besides, I don’t want this pretty girl to be disturbed by any boy” he said happily and sat next to Anna. She blushed.

“You guys go ahead! We will wait for you here okay?”

“Yah Gikwang! Don’t you hurt her okay or you will know what fist is for” he said and give him death glare. Gikwang laughed and nodded.

Both of us walk to the rollercoaster station, holding hands. Yoseob keep making this funny dance while walking and I just couldn’t hold my laughter. People around us keep looking at us. Luckily Yoseob wore mask or else people might know who is he and I couldn’t bare with all of the fan attack.

Being Yoseob, he always bumped into people and yes he accidentally struck this girl. Yoseob keep apologizing to her and made that girl stare at his behaviour. Just like how we first met.

“Sorry!! I didn’t….notice you…” Yoseob said and look at her for quite sometimes and so does she.

“Oppa..Do you know her?” I asked him slowly as he couldn’t take his eyes off her  and look at her. I felt a bit jealous and curious.

“Nnno…I don’t. Let’s go or we have to wait for our turn” he said after he showed me the long queue and pulled me away from her. I nodded and took a glance at him. He acted so different. His hand became cold and sweaty. Who is she? Why Yoseob look so surprised when he met her.

“Yoseobssi, are you okay? You look so different after that incident” I asked.

“Uhh I’m okay Minjee! Don’t worry! Come on! It’s our turn now~” he said and quickly direct us to our seat.

“Hold my hands okay baby, if you feel scared just scream! This will be so fun!!!! I haven’t ride this for years hehe~~” I smiled at him and nodded. Honestly, I’m pretty scared with high rides especially this because of the movie I watch during my childhood. Aish stupid fear.

“Anna~~ Let’s go buy something to eat? I’m hungry~~~” Gikwang said as he clinging on Anna’s arm. They get along together after they are being left alone. Anna starts to be real her when she get to overcome her shyness and opened up with him.

“Okay sure! What do you want?” Anna asked with a smile.

“How about an ice cream?? Here is much hotter than I expected and ice cream will be good!”

“Arasso oppa~” Anna said and asked for two ice cream vanilla.

“How did you know I like vanilla?”

“I didn’t know. That’s my favourite too!!” Both of them laughed at their same interest.

“I wonder where is Yoseob and Minjee~ They took a long time just for a roller coaster..” he said while looking for them.

That is when his eyes stop on someone. He took a good look and his eyes went widen. What is she doing here…..

“Gikwangssi? Are you okay? Your face looks like you saw a ghost.” Anna waving her hand in his face. Gikwang quickly shook his head.

“Nothing, I just thought I saw someone I knew~ It must be other people. Come on! Let’s go and search for them~”

 

“Minjee ah!!! That was fun!!!! Lets ride it one more time~~~” Yoseob said as he pulled my hand like a baby.

“Yoseobssi, we have ride it for three times already….I might get migraine after this…” I said pretending massage my forehead.

“Are you having headache baby? Omoo okay okay I’m sorry~ Next time! Now, let’s go and find Gikwang and Anna! I’m hungry already~~”

“You forever with your big appetite!” I said and pinch his both cheeks.

“Whatt? I’m hungry after all those screams” he said and pouted.

“Anna!!! Over here!!!” I quickly called out her name as soon I saw her with Gikwang.

“Oh my gosh, where have you guys been?! We were searching for you guys! Yoseob is hungry already, let’s grab some food~~”

“Yeah I’m hungry and you guys might read tomorrow news about this cute guy died because of hunger” he said while glare at them.

“Whaaat? Not our fault. You guys played the rollercoaster for such a long time, so Anna and I decided to walk around hehe~” Gikwang said as he linked his arms with Anna.

“Whoaa!! Don’t tell me that you two….already….”

Gikwang laughed and walked away with Anna. I’m so happy they get along so well. I look at Yoseob and he is smiling. What a great life I had.

“Oh Yoseob! I have something to tell you.” Gikwang said as he turned around facing us.

“What is it?”

“Later I will tell ya.” He said with a serious tone. Yoseob nodded.

What is this about? Why they look so serious?

 

yayy chapter updated lol hahah okay sorry for spamming lots of Yoseob's gif, is your ovary still there? hahaha anyway it was such an short update and i have to left it hanging kekeke yeah yoseob and gikwang oppa! Who is SHE? 

lalala we are not gonna tell yaa~ muahaha >:D

bad oppa tsktsk anyway just wait for it cs im gonna start some investigation muahaha ok since tomorrow is Gikwang's birthday, i want to wish him earlier keke~~ Anyway ppl might think yoseob is my bias while actually its not because Gikwang is :')

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY 24TH BIRTHDAY MY Y CUTIE SUPER ROCKSTAR LEE GIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND AND AND YES I LOVE YOU T---T 

 

 

okay enough hahaha too many of it might make you guys fall for him xD Anyway his account is verified so im afraid he cant received our mention but Dongwoon knew about it so yeah i hope he tell Kiki abt this <3 Byeeee~