I Will Do My Best

Look At Me Now

 

Since that incident, I didn’t meet him anymore. I don’t know whether I should look for him or not. I don’t know whether he really knew me or just some strangers that think I have the same figure as his girlfriend. But his friends knew me. Who am I actually?

“Ouchh!” I groaned as my migraine starts to attack.

“Are you okay babe?”  Jaeho asked caringly and starts to massage my head.

“You know…you shouldn’t think that much. I mean, I know you want to know about your past but every time you did that, your migraine attack. I don’t want you to get hurt again” He said and facing me with a worried face.

“I know I shouldn’t.” I sighed but months without knowing who you really are is so frustrating you know..

 

 

 

“Jaeho ah~ I’m going to the convenience store to buy some things. Anything you want?”

“Nah, its okay babe! Be careful okay? Dont talk to the strangers okay?”

“Arasso Mr. Protective~~”

 

 

 

 

 

I was on my way to go back home from the convenience store when I saw him, yes that boy who declared I’m his girlfriend. Should I run after him?

“Excuse me!! Sir!!”

“Minjee?”

“Uh-uh yeah. Uhm can we talked? About the other day…?”

“YES!! Sure of course!! Come let’s go!” He quickly grabbed my wrist and we walked together to the park nearby.

 

 

 

 

 

“Minjeessi..”

“Y-yes?”

“Do you really don’t have any idea who I am?” he stared at me without blink waiting for an answer.

“No. I’m sorry…”

“It’s-“

“Actually.. Yo-Yoseob right?”

“Yes.”

“Actually, the reason I want to talk to you is because of that day. Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Who am I?”

“Wh-what do you mean who are you?” he was surprised with my question. Well of course I expected that from him. I let out a sigh.

“Actually, few months ago I met an accident. I didn’t remember any of my past except for myself of course. Jaeho found and rescued me. He have tried to search for people who knew me but he didn’t met any. Until the day you guys fought. Speaking of that, I’m sorry on behalf of him. He’s being overprotective since I didn’t remember anyone and he scared that people will say that they are my family or sort of” I laughed and shook thinking back at how protective Jaeho is.

“That is why you didn’t remember me. I see. But seriously I’m not one of the guy who will lied to you about that. I do know you, here” he nodded and i can see his sad face and showed me our pictures together with a girl and another boy who I think it’s the other couple we met that day.

“This is Anna, your best friend and this is Gikwang. Sort of your oppa. Well, he’s my best friend and you guys are so close. All of us.

“Yoseobssi..?”

“Yes..”

“Can you tell me more about myself and them” I asked as I pointed my finger to the photo.

“Anything for you Park Minjee.” He murmured and nodded quickly when I turned to him as I didn’t heard what he said.

“Thanks a lot, Yoseob! Oh, I’ve to go now or Jaeho oppa will freaked out, that guy forever hahah. I guess we shall meet soon?” I said when I looked at my watch its getting late already.

“Sure! Here’s my number. Call me when you have free time. Uhm, should I walk you home?”

“Thanks, no its okay. I’ll get going now! Bye~”

 

“I will do my best to make you remember me, to look at only me not Jaeho. Because I still love you since forever..”

 

amagad i know this update is another crap hiyargh and i dont know if this story gonna end any sooner or later, i keep dragged it and yeah too many plots and conflict sheez i dont know why i love that. i should stop that.

*BOW* 

i'm sorry readers sobs. i will try my best to finish this up! ><