Message

Look At Me Now

Minjee's POV

Pfft seriously Yoseob? Until when you want to hide the truth? Who is she that you have to keep it secret from me?

That night, after the phone call that he received. I don't feel like to talk to him or even face him. So, i decided to sleep with Anna. I know my tone towards him is kinda cold but being the one who knows nothing is too painful. Its like what I felt years ago. I hate being the one who know nothing and at the end of the day, people dumped me for no reason. 

"Minjee? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"Anna asked as she stare at me. Crying? Oh yes, I'm so stress that I dont even realize I'm actually crying.

"Ah ani, nothing. I'm okay. Maybe i'm too tired?" i said while wipe the tears and plastered a fake smile on my face hoping she won't ask more.

"Are you sure babe? You know I'm here for you right?" Yes, right. I shouldnt keep it this to myself. But somehow I shouldnt spill out all of my problem to her. I mean, its my problem so I have to solved it myself right? Or this is not even my problem.. Aish Yoseob! I blame you for making me like this!

"Its okay if you dont want to tell me but if you feel you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." She said and give me an assuring smile. 

 

Yoseob's POV

"Yoseob, dont you think that Minjee already smell our secret? I mean look at her coldness just now."

"Minjee is so scary when she's mad. Yoseob, dont you think you have to tell her now? There will never be a right time"

"Yoseob are you listening to me or not?"

"Can you just shut your mouth now?!?!" I shouted at Gikwang and almost land a fist at his face until i saw his shock's face.

"Yo-Yoseob...I'm sorry.." 

"Uhh its okay. I'm sorry too. I shouldnt mad at you. I'm too emotional just now" I said as i covered my face with hands. Then Gikwang came and hug me. Brotherly hug. I feel a bit relieved but still the problem won't go away. I really need to find that girl and stop whatever she plans to.

 

*****

 

Yoseob's POV

Urgh whats with the light. I'm sleeping over here tsch. 

"Yoseobii~~ wakey wakey!!" I twisted my body not to face the window.

"Yoseob ah!!! Hurry up wake up! Dont you forget what day is today??" I opened my eyes slowly and I saw three people standing infront of me giving me this lovely smile except for one. She looks a bit down and I can see how fake the smile is.

"What day is today......"

"Omg you really didnt know?!"

"Errr I'm still sleepy and you asked me such question.." I said as I straigthened up my body and give them poker face.

"Oppa~ Its Gikwang's birthday today! Dont you remember??" Anna whispered to me. 

"Ahhh that day~~ Of course I remember but must I be this excited?" I said while smirking at Gikwang.

"Yahh Yoseob ah~ Its my day today, so treat me well okay!" He said and pouted.

"Hahahaha okay okay~ Gikwang when will you grow up? Aish. So where are we heading today? Gikwang?"

"Uhmmmmm I'm not so sure about this place so Minjee ah~ any suggestion??" 

"How about watching some movies and celebrate your birthday somewhere?" Anna said since Minjee just keep quiet, not responding to all of us.

"What do you think Minjeessi?" I asked.

"Uhh I dont feel like going out today. You guys have fun okay? I'm staying"

"Waeyo? Okay then, if you say so, I'll not join them."

"Err no I mean, I have work to do that have to submit soon, so you guys have some fun okay?" she said and walked out from the room. Gikwang and Anna was surprised and they turned their face to me.

"Wh-what? Dont you guys should get ready now?" I said and went to the bathroom, ignoring them.

 

Minjee's POV

Anna woke me up happily and I wonder why. She keep jumping all over and smiling. Then she told me it is Gikwang's birthday today and she want to celebrate it. Ahh now I know why. I'm so sad about last night, I almost forget his birthday. 

"Minjee~~~~~ lets go and wake them up!!!"

"Must we Anna? I'm so tired.."

"Aish lets go~~~ Besides, I want to see Gikwang's sleepy face hehe~"

"Okay okay..." I said as she starts to drag me to their room.

As we walked in, suddenly I heard Yoseob's phone rang. It was text message from an unknown number but Yoseob label it as "B". I'm so curious who is it so I open it. I know its a bad thing to open his text without his permission but somehow I feel that this number have something to do with last night call.

good morning my baby yoseob~ did you sleep well? kkk i have something to tell you and i bet you want to know it too. lets meet at XXX around 10? Bye! See you there baby~ xoxo

My hands were shivering and my eyes cant get off from the screen. WHO IS SHE? Why she sent a lovely text to him? 

"yah Minjee! What are you doing? Come here and wake them up!" I startled and quickly put the phone back.

"Uhh okay..coming!"