Chapter 8

Every Time We Love

Monday is coming! So, i could only update once per day.
Sorry~~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“…And my heart breaks every time you smiles. It seems like it still is hard for me to love someone else…”

 

[Jaejoong POV]

 

“Jae, I’m going out! Are you coming?” Kim Junsu really should stop with shouting. His dolphin squeak sounds was stinging my eardrum too much.

 

“NO!” I really don’t feel like going out though it is spring outside.

 

“Take care. Call me if you need anything. I’ll come to you…” and Junsu left me alone in my house. As so much I hate being all alone, these few weeks I am getting use to living by self yet the feeling of incomplete, still there, somewhere in my heart.

 

I’m really doing nothing at home and watching whatever shows broadcasted was the thing I’m doing now.

 

Watching re-run of Running Man, and to my luck it’s time for episode 27 to be broadcasted. It’s one of two episodes which Dong Bang Shin Ki was the guests of the show.

 

Still, Shim Changmin always being the Choikang Changmin, the handsome man alive.

 

I keep watching him like how those crazy will do, sometimes smiling like an idiot though he just stood there, sometimes I’m laughing at his wits. How I missed to see him close to me again.

 

Seeing his smiling face, those memories were recall again. The memories when the first time I saw Changmin shed his tears, crying over our break-up.

 

Am I hurting him too much?

 

I am hurting him too much though it wasn’t fully his mistakes that cause my heart was in pain too, but both of us were hurting, too much.

 

I left the living room to the kitchen as the growl sounds of my stomach roaring louder, begging to be feed the hunger cave.

 

Naturally, I ended up cooking extra portions and only realized it after I settled down at my seat and eyed all the dishes I prepared.

 

It just impossible for me to finish all the dishes because I am not Changmin, I am not that tall food monster.

 

How much I put a lot of effort to forget Changmin, the closer my heart moved towards him. How cn I love someone else when Changmin has occupied my mind, win my heart.

 

The clock strikes 11 pm and to expect Changmin to agree to come to him at late midnight was really impossible. A full schedule of Choikang Changmin never once has any empty time for him to rest, even for a couple of minutes with me.

 

Nevertheless, I tried.

 

“Baby…” Changmin picked up my call and instead of greeting with ‘Hello’ he greeted with ‘Baby’.

 

“Hi, Changmin. Err… have you had your dinner?” I tried my best to hide my anxious but my stutters are way too obvious to recognize. I’m scared with another rejection.

 

“I just had a dinner with Yunho hyung after practicing…”

 

“Ah, if it is that so, I’m… I’m… hanging up first Changmin… Bye…” I ended up the call without a proper ending. It hurts to receive another rejection. It just a dinner invitation but it hurts too much to hear those words of rejection.

 

Like the previous night, it always me who left all alone at the dining table, finishing all the dishes with pathetically by self.

 

As I was about to taste my kimchi stew, someone was ringing the doorbell of my house. I bet it must be Junsu though it was quite weird if Junsu is returning home before midnight.

 

Lazily, I walked to the door, unlocked and opened it. But, to my surprise it was not Junsu, it’s Changmin who looked all tired and hard even to catch a breath.

 

“Changmin… what are you doing here…?”

 

“I’m driving like an insane to get here as very fast as I can and I bet I’ll receive fine tickets soon. So…”

 

“So?”

 

“Where is my late dinner?”

 

“Late dinner?” How did he know when I never tell him?

 

He pushed me slowly and abruptly entered my apartment. Shamelessly, he walked to the dining table and drooling over the foods with amaze. Changmin and food are indeed the best OTP.

 

“You cooked all these?” He asked. Why he needed to ask me when he clearly know how much Junsu at cooking and that latter man even at dealing with kitchen and appliances.

 

 I nodded slowly and again sit on my seat and Changmin took his place next to me. He even walked to the kitchen’s cabinet and took out an extra plate and cutleries for himself.

 

I am watching each gesture each he did, each moved he did because despite everything had happen between us he never failed to make my heart beats again and again for him.

 

“I thought you have had your dinner…”

 

“…and I’m hungry again. It seems my appetite is craving for my sweet baby’s food.” He teased.

 

We spent the night with eating together. Albeit the broken state of our relationship, he came to me and tried his best to show me his passion.

 

He finished all the dishes and there is none leftovers. He even helped me with washing the dishes, drying clean the cutleries, and wiping the table from any dirties.

 

He made the perfect figure of boyfriend material and am I should be lucky for having him once before?

 

Indeed, I am lucky and if only I could own him back once again…

 

If only I could…

 

Only if…