Chapter 9

Every Time We Love

Chapter 9 already?
seems it will end soon~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“…What if we would go out together again, would it be the way to fall in love? If I have to learn it somewhere else…”

 

“Jaejoongie…”

 

Kim Jaejoong tilted up his head, to find his gaze into the taller man’s eyes, telepathy through the heart and soul.

 

“Do you have your time for me, now…?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m saving today’s date for you…”

 

“Changminnie, what’s this? You are being cheesy…” laughed Jaejoong. How can he wouldn’t laugh when the evil maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki even came out with greasy pick-up line.

 

“Brilliant Jaejoongie… I just eat cheesy wedges and that’s the reason why I’m being cheesy and blurts out something like sugar-coated words. Am I amazing?”

 

“More worst than a ert ahjussi who like to tap everyone’s in the crowded public bus, Changmin…”

 

“Oh, really? Should I put a try once to see either me or that ert ahjussi will win the seducing battle.”

 

“Maybe we should end this no-ending conversation, Changmin…”

 

“I really like it how you end this conversation. So, sweet and cute…” said Changmin and pinched Jaejoong’s cheek until the innocent face of his date today tinted red.

 

Jaejoong just giggled cutely and Changmin could hold himself back from not pinch Jaejoong’s pointy nose.

 

“So, where my Jaejoongie wants to go today?” asked Changmin, sounds more like a chauffeur waiting an order from his master.

 

“I feel like going to shopping mall to shop then catch a movie and finally dine-in meal. If you are busy, so…”

 

“I’m telling you again my Jaejoongie, I spared today’s date only for you and you. So, everything is for you today…” said Changmin and pecked his Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“Are sure you are not having any trouble if we’re going to mall without your hooded sweatshirt and your sunglasses? You might get busted by your fans Changminnie…”

 

“I am ready taking a dare step ahead, as long as you are always next to me… There is no point of hiding, because I’m with you…” said Changmin. He secured his left arm onto Jaejoong’s slim waist and took a scent from the silky hair of Jaejoong.

 

“You are being a sweet talker again Changmin…”

 

“Only to you…”

 

So, both Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong spent their day today in COEX Mall though there was time when fans were trailing behind, creepy stalking the lovebirds, and even some fans snap a lot picture of them together and uploaded through internet.

 

The gossips spread fast without both of them knew.

 

“Shim, can we grab an ice-cream before queuing for movie’s tickets?”

 

“Yes, Kim! Anything for you…”

 

They stopped by at the ice-cream stall and walked to the cashier to order their ice-cream.

 

“Excuse me, can I have chocolate strawberry with pecan for two, please.” Changmin ordered while Jaejoong was standing way too awkward when the girl at the cashier keep starring at Changmin’s eyes.

 

While the girl was away to scoop the ice-cream in a small bucket, Changmin stole a glance to his Jaejoong and abruptly peck on his lips.

 

“Remember, I’m yours…” With the confession, the tension between them slightly disappeared.

 

“Go choose the table. I’ll come with the ice-cream later…”

 

Jaejoong walked away and choose a random table at the secluded area. He waited until his Changmin return with the ice-cream.

 

“Shim Changmin ssi, the ice-creams are here and costs 15000 Won.”

 

Changmin paid for the ice-creams and as he was about to walk away, the cashier stopped him and demand for an autograph on her copy of Catch Me she bought earlier.

 

Changmin smiled and without hesitated to sign her copy with a wish written next to his signature.

 

“You might be the luckiest fans today.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I haven’t announced this publicly, but… you see that man who sat close the window there…” Changmin pointed to a certain Kim Jaejoong. “He is my lover!”

 

He left the cashier with two small buckets of ice-cream and walk towards his lover direction.

 

A slight burden was taken away.

 

“Baby, here is your ice-cream…” Jaejoong received his ice-cream and mouthed his words of Thank You.

 

“You know Changmin, I feel like it’s my first day to have a date with you. Like the first day I fall for you…”

 

“Same here, baby… same here…”

 

The night was drifted away rather romantically calm and the love spread fast like the words of separation never exist.

 

It was just only the beginning of love battle, to win a heart with a pure and sincere without any doubt. The love that once they shared crashed due to lack of trusts now return with more passion and it’s beyond their imagines.

 

This is love.