Chapter 13

Every Time We Love

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…I need someone to fall in love I need someone to make me happy…”

 

[Changmin POV]

 

“Hyung, is that okay if I get married now?”

 

“Say it again?” Seems Yunho hyung and manager-nim was shocked.

 

“Is there any problem with that?”

 

“Have you consider your decision wisely Changmin?”

 

“I did. But, I’m not marrying now as NOW. Well, Hyung, when is your enlistment?”

 

“Within 3 months.”

 

“So, I’ll write an official letter to put in my name on the same batch of enlistment.”

 

“Why, Changmin?”

 

“Hyung, there is no Dong Bang Shin Ki if there is no you. If your name enlisted, then I’ll use any other ways to let my name enlisted too. 2 years are rather long, hyung. Well, at least if we’re going together, we decreased the time for Dong Bang Shin Ki to return as two.”

 

I did argue with Yunho hyung to let me join him for the enlistment. Jaejoong’s enlistment was within 3 months too and he will serve as a public relations officer while I’ll serve as an active duty. Though it’s a very tough to go through, I have to, or we have to.

 

2 years without Jaejoong by my side as we’re separated to perform a duty as a Korean.

 

Before we’re separated, I really need to confess my heart to Jaejoong or else he will return with a man who he might claimed as his new boyfriend. I can’t let that scene ever happen.

 

How to own Jaejoong?

 

Through a knot tied as an engaged couple.

 

As Yunho hyung and manager-nim was busy with the preparation of the press con, I was busy with my Jaejoongie, to cuddle in each other warmth.

 

The day finally came, to confess my heart and to let the world know who owned me and who I owned myself to.

 

I took my seat next to Yunho hyung, hearing his nonsense speeches before leaving for enlistment duty while Jaejoongie took a seat among the fans, 3 lines behind the group of photographer.

 

He looks so stunning among the crowd and tell me again, who owned him?

 

After a couple of hours with Yunho hyung endless speech now it’s my turn to give out a speech and to confess to be exact. Never once I change my gaze at. It’s always straight to Jaejoong’s doe eyes.

 

I started my speech with thanking everyone excluding Jaejoong and I could see that he is pouting at his seat. How cute he can be?

 

Later, I talked about my leaving and returning and I just talk randomly without any preparations because even I had prepared something, I might get clueless, all thanks to a certain Kim Jaejoong among the crowd who keep on blushing as he knew that I keep starring at him.

 

And the part is coming, love confession.

 

It was very exciting though I am way too anxious until I could tell that my heart was about to burst out from my ribcage and do the heart placed inside the ribcage?

 

I rubbed my dark slack’s pocket and there is a small box prepared. I smiled, knowing that I could confess finally.

 

“From today onwards, I’ll follow Yunho hyung with the preparation of enlistment but before I go, I would like to take this chance in front of my fans, to clear the mess that I once created, to clear away all my scandals whereabouts and as a man, I confessed to a certain Kim Jaejoong, will you welcome me back after I return from the enlistment?”

 

I could hear the sounds of everyone is talking, might be curious who is Kim Jaejoong be.

 

“Before we go to our own way, will you marry me, Kim Jaejoong?”

 

The sounds of gasped heard at every corner at the press conference venue and I bet Changtoria shipper had buried themselves somewhere.

 

I got off from my seat next to Yunho hyung and walked to where my Jaejoongie angel was sitting and all the cameras seem don’t want to miss any moment. Just, seriously, how famous I am actually?

 

Finally, I reached my angel and I kissed his forehead. Am I a sweet lover? I might be a sweet lover but to the fans, I am still the evil maknae.

 

I knelt down and took out the small box from my pocket and I get all the cameras attention. Sorry, Yunho hyung!

 

I opened the small box and revealed a ring I prepared since I started to date him once again and I even add a carving of our name to show that Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong are together, eternally. How cheesy!

 

“Baby, will you marry me?”

 

I could see the red blushed tinted on his cheeks. Aww~ My Jaejoongie is shy…

 

If there is no one here to watch this confession, I had kissed the cherry lips and do some naughty stuffs.

 

Right, my Jaejoongie didn’t answer me yet…

 

“Yes, Changminnie, I’ll marry you…” he said softly, but still I could hear it and even the fans all could hear it.

 

We’re engaged for 2 years until both of us return from the enlistment and took a step ahead.

 

Ever since I proposed to him, I always caught myself smiling. Now I even turning myself into an idiot.

 

Now, I found my happiness, it’s with him…

 

Kim Jaejoong.

 

No.

 

Shim Jaejoong-to-be.