Chapter 3

Every Time We Love

jaeminism: another update within less than 12 hours :D
epiktraveller: they will... Did i just being a spoiler or something?^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…Whenever I feel in love, whenever I have a moment of happiness, I go back to the time where it was you and me…”

 

[Changmin POV]

 

Everything was fine back then. We’re happy because it always you when it comes to me. I thought everything is perfectly fitted us, as  a couple, as a lover, as a soul mate, as two hearts bind one, why this happen, why now, why us?

 

Although I don’t know what kind of mistakes I did this time, I really hope there is always another chance for me to turn this miserable things to the happiness once we used to be.

 

Jaejoongie, I love you…

 

I sighed and took my jacket and head out from my room and later met with Yunho hyung in the living room watching re-run of Running Man.

 

“Hyung, I’m going out…” I said and left brought along my car keys with me.

 

I drove my car to where ever my heart told me to and without I realized, I pull out at a place which always fill the loneliness before.

 

Han River.

 

I never reached this place without him, my Jaejoongie, but tonight, I am all alone, without him except our last memory.

 

The memory we used to create and shared yet it just only a memory which now I just keep recalling.

 

Jaejoongie, I miss you.

 

As I took a sit on a bench under a shady tree facing the night view of Han River, I saw a couple walked passed by me with his girlfriend’s arms cling onto his and they shared a passionate lovely talk while walking.

 

It always reminds me to you, Jaejoongie.

 

Is it really no more chances for us to get back again?

 

This broken-love hurts me, doesn’t it hurts you too?

 

It’s almost midnight, I could see there were more couple here and there, on date here at Han River while, me, alone again.

 

I got off from my seat and decided to head back to my dorm instead. Reaching home, I still found my Yunho hyung in the living room watching weekend variety shows and took a seat next to him.

 

“You look sick, Min! Are you okay?” asked the leader while munching the popcorns. My leader, he sure eats a lot.

 

“Hyung, was it hurts too much when it’s time to break-up? Can I endure it as the time passed by?”

 

“Break-up? Who?”

 

“Me and Jaejoong.” I said while stealing some of Yunho hyung’s popcorn and munch it shamelessly.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know the reason hyung… if I know, I promised I’ll change though whatever it costs me!”

 

…and I cried on my Yunho hyung’s shoulder. I really need more strength to regain my Jaejoongie’s trust back.

 

 I tried my luck again today to call him, my lover who I still declared him as my lover even after the words ‘break-up’ he said but he never pick up my call but I never give up to call him and millions texts I sent though he never replied.

 

I just want him to know, I still care about him and yet my heart still reaching for him.

 

How I missed the time when I called him and his melodious voice at the very far end of the line makes my heart beats so fast until I really feel that it was about to burst out from my ribcage. But, my heart, it was no longer beats much.

 

Jaejoongie...why you left?

 

In the end, I drenched my pillow as it hurts even I tried to forget the pain of breaking up. The peaceful night I had before slowly fade away as it always you I look for, I long for.

 

It always you, Kim Jaejoong.

 

It is you. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did I hurt Changmin and Jaejoong in this storyline of mine?
bad author...
i should end this fast and come out with another project of sweet JaeMin/MinJae...