Explanation

Go Back To The Past ? Or Let Time Go By?

BOAS POV

My mind's spinning. What the heck is Hyuk thinging? Just because i was worried about him doesn't mean that i wanted to freaking go out with him! I'm just doing what a friend would do, i'm just looking out for hime

but why is my heart fluttering like crazy and why the hell are my lips tingling? could .... i be..... enjoying this?NO. Hell no.

 

…”Boa, Hyuk… Care to tell me what the is going on here?”

Oh . I quickly jumpe out of Eunhyuk's arms and sit upright. 

what the hell is he doing here? He's not meant to be back till next week!

"umm Yunho... hi" i mangage to mumble, unsure of how to approach the situation. I mean, what am i meant to say ? Oh hey Yunho , hyukkie was just confessing his love for me?

"what the hell is it to you?" Eunhyuk shot back at Yunho earning him a glare that could kill.

"well Eunhyuk, it actually means quite alot to me seeing as you just put your disgusting lips on my best friend you "

i tried to interfere. "Yunho ah calm down, it's not what it looks like" He just turned his head to me with a grimace.

"Oh okay boa, so eunhyuk wasn't kissing you, he was just trying to compare the size of your faces?" he remarked sarcastically with a look of death.

"um... well... no... that happen-" Eunhyuk cut me off

"Sorry Boa, I'm not thinking straight. My head was still pounding and spinning for that hit earlier, thought you were someone else." he said looking ashamed.

I realised HyukJae was just trying to save me from yunho's never ending parade of questions, but Yunho wasn't buying it.

yunho shifted his gaze to me. 

"is that true boa?" 

"huh? oh yeah... um... yes" i replied with an awkward smile. Though i knew he wasnt 100% convinced he dropped the subject straight away and turned back to hyuk.,

"and you? you do look a little uglier than usual today hyuk" he said in a teasing tone. "what the hell happened to you?" 

"oh i got into some epic fight with like 20 gang members. Beat their asses and rode offf like a boss on my flying unicorn" Eunhyuk replied in a serious tone that you just HAD to laught at.

"hahahaha yah just tell me what happened" yunho couldn't stay mad at eunhyuk.

"well... it's weird to be honest hyung... itt was Jaejoong" hyuk said while scrunching his face up as if the very word was a swear word he couldn't bare to uttter.

yunho's face had changed dramatically "mwo? who? what did you say? jaejoong... was here?" he looked as if he had seen a ghost.

I spoke up finally, feeling as if they had forgoten me already. "ahhh it's okay , he just drove off not long ago like the stupid coward he is. That's always his answer, when the going gets tough just run!" saying the words twisted my chest. "no mater who he hurts in the process, he only thinks about himself, he doesn't care what mess he leaves behind" i could feel the heat of warm tears filling my eyes and blinked them back. "You were right yunho ah , i can't trust him. he's nothing but a psycho loser!" 

Yunho looked at me and i could tell he needed to tell me something.

"Boa, once hyuk is alright to go home and everything, we need to have a talk. Theres some things you need to know, i can't go one more day knowing your hurting when i can do something about it." Yunho closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose repeatedly.

"in fact, eunhyuk , i'll call donghae to come get you at once. this can't wait." he said , eyes still closed

"okay, i'll get out of your hair. Sorry again boa, please forgive me." and he went upstairs to grab his stuff and  wait for donghae.

 

i have no idea what's happening. But why do i have he feeling that what i'm about to hear is going to make me hate someone? Yunho ah... what have you done?